IVF with KKH (Tan HH)

CONGRATS @shiro_ger !! I was just thinking of you and wanted to wish you Good Luck for tmr then I came in and saw your posting!! Hope that I can also be blessed by all the baby dusts spread by you ladies here!

Congrats shiro ger.....all the best....

Milogal when bt??

@mesara it's 2nd June! I damn scared now. my 1st failed fresh I started spotting exactly 15dpo after ER. And full flow af came 4 days before actual BT. And I'm still having all the af symtoms on and off. Really duno wat's in store for me again. :confused:

Thks gals! Though happy, still hve to be careful coz was quite tramatised by my last MC. I will be more assured after 1st tri.

@milogal88 Heya, dun try to symptom spot coz it will make u stress. And dun keep tinking tt af coming coz of symptoms. Usually b4 ur menses comes, do u experience sore boobs n cramps everyday until d day of af? Now d symptoms is on and off, it is already different from af liao. Plus Dr told me blast hve higher chance of implanting. Try n stay chill ok? Jia You!

@meganl No le. Kk called when i was in a meeting. Dun even hve time to ask. Will ask tmr noon when i go down to collect my prescription. Heh....

Heya, went for BT today instead of tomorrow as i have to attend an important meeting in the morning.
It's a positive.... baby dust to all!!! Jia You to all the sistas who are in tww or stim stage.

Congratulation shiro. I am happy for you. What a great news to start the week!!!!!!!!!
What do u intend to do beside waiting your next 2ww scan?

Hey @Hurrybaby, i dun think i will do anything special. Will wait till past d 6-week scan then see how. Now that i have d result, guess have to be careful and constantly reminding myself not to run around, chasing my #1. How are you now? Did you continue talking to your baby?

Hi sisters ,

I've been a silent follower all these while gathering all your valuable advises and ensuring i give my best shot at this . :p
Just got my BT results ysday and its a BFP !!!!
Wish to spread my baby dusts to all sisters in TWW here !!! Thank you so much ! Big hugs ! :)

Hey @Hurrybaby, i dun think i will do anything special. Will wait till past d 6-week scan then see how. Now that i have d result, guess have to be careful and constantly reminding myself not to run around, chasing my #1. How are you now? Did you continue talking to your baby?
Hi... mind I ask is this ur first fresh cycle?

I'm fine now with no symptoms. Maybe oce a week occasional cramping feeling. I seldom talk to my embryo Leh. I do pray. Now old is your #1?

Sore boobs cramping...quite bad at times and spotting once. Still very extremely cautious about everything. ...

@mesara If you have spotting consecutively for more than 2 days hor *touchwood*, go and request for support jab. Previously Dr Tan ordered for me twice to help stop the spotting. And it is good to be cautious during early pregnanacy coz it is the most unstable stage. I regretted not listening to Dr Tan previously and went travelling at Week 5.

@mesara If you have spotting consecutively for more than 2 days hor *touchwood*, go and request for support jab. Previously Dr Tan ordered for me twice to help stop the spotting. And it is good to be cautious during early pregnanacy coz it is the most unstable stage. I regretted not listening to Dr Tan previously and went travelling at Week 5.
Yes anyone with spotting, to be kiasu just go immediately to a gynae. If it's difficult to see Dr Tan, just go to a Pte gynae. I have learn my lesson and regret not seeing a doc immediately. Instead only see a doc after 3 days of intermittent spotting. Even on the 5th day I see Dr Tan and got a support jab. I still lost it in the end. So I have learnt not to worry abt being kiasu.

By the way, if u are in KK and has no appt with Dr Tan and urgently need to see him due to spotting or discomfort after bfp, u can try to ask his nurse if u can see him. Usually I think he will oblige. But u will have to wait for him to finish his appointments or in between he has free time.

H

Hi shiro. You mean u took flight at we3k 5? Traveling meaning lots of walking?

Call the hotline and say you need to see Dr Tan urgently due to spotting. Mine was always slotted last min and so far managed to see him, usually before his first patient comes in.

@Hurrybaby Yeah u was in week 5 when i travelled. Booked a trip to Seoul with the entire family, thinking i won''t strike. Who knew i really did and can't bear to forfeit all the $$ (coz the entire family was thinking of not going as well). I went ahead though Dr Tan discouraged it. Well., there were lotsa walking. The moment i started to spot, i bed-rest when no need to change hotel or wait at cafe while the rest went ahead to see see look look. Even went to the seoul hospital coz spotting was getting heavy.

Call the hotline and say you need to see Dr Tan urgently due to spotting. Mine was always slotted last min and so far managed to see him, usually before his first patient comes in.

@Hurrybaby Yeah u was in week 5 when i travelled. Booked a trip to Seoul with the entire family, thinking i won''t strike. Who knew i really did and can't bear to forfeit all the $$ (coz the entire family was thinking of not going as well). I went ahead though Dr Tan discouraged it. Well., there were lotsa walking. The moment i started to spot, i bed-rest when no need to change hotel or wait at cafe while the rest went ahead to see see look look. Even went to the seoul hospital coz spotting was getting heavy.

So once after bfp best not to walk a lot right? We better be guai2 stay at home. Alamat I still went shopping.

Mesara maybe u can increase your duphaston dosage.

My ET scheduled on sat at 12pm...but now gotta pray that my 2 embbies will survive after thaw n stay inside my womb tightly...pray hard!!!

I spotted on tue morning at work. Took half day and went to gynea at Raffles....she told me to continue current support as am already on crinone n utregestone. Spotting has since stopped. My hcg is doubling quite slow and I shud be 6 week 1 day today. But i believe that i implanted late thus slow rise. 9dp2dt my hcg was 6.2 and poas negative. I only had a positive 11dpt2dt where clearblue showed 1-2 weeks. Today it showed 3+ weeks. There is a 50 percent chance ectopic the doc said and it was too early to diagnose anything. Am just praying hard as there is nothing else I can do at this stage. Next week scan will tell the full story.

I spotted on tue morning at work. Took half day and went to gynea at Raffles....she told me to continue current support as am already on crinone n utregestone. Spotting has since stopped. My hcg is doubling quite slow and I shud be 6 week 1 day today. But i believe that i implanted late thus slow rise. 9dp2dt my hcg was 6.2 and poas negative. I only had a positive 11dpt2dt where clearblue showed 1-2 weeks. Today it showed 3+ weeks. There is a 50 percent chance ectopic the doc said and it was too early to diagnose anything. Am just praying hard as there is nothing else I can do at this stage. Next week scan will tell the full story.
Mesara, are u back to work or still resting? I hope that everything will turn out well for u. Try to pray to your religion & rest well gal.

Thanks thanks @hopeful13 & @mesara :):):)

Btw, any of the sisters here using samsung hp??? My frenz downloaded the forum apps but can't send post coz dunno where to write msg fm the apps..im using iphone n can write n send msg directly fm the apps...she asked me how to use, i tried but still dunno haha!!!

@mesara Hope everything goes well for you. Rest well n pray hard. Let's go through this pregnancy smoothly okie! With @shiro_ger n more ladies to come... I will have you in my prayers.

I went back to work since last Monday, not much symptoms except I keep waking up at night to pass urine, although not much urine as i didnt drink alot of water. Occassional cramps at the lower tummy n thats all. I didnt make appt to see any pte gynae as my friends said it might be too early for a scan also. So i will just wait for next friday appt with. Everything is uncertain until we are able to see the sag n bb heartbeat. Meanwhile, take care n rest if u can. I revert to usual eating stuff, really cannot do without chili n abit of cold drinks :p

Mesara, are u back to work or still resting? I hope that everything will turn out well for u. Try to pray to your religion & rest well gal.
I work 2 days rest a day...alternate. ...have been praying n praying as st this stage none other than god can help. Hopefully it's a late implanter and nothing to worry about...let's see...as numbers are rising....

All the best for your cycle gal.

T
I work 2 days rest a day...alternate. ...have been praying n praying as st this stage none other than god can help. Hopefully it's a late implanter and nothing to worry about...let's see...as numbers are rising....

All the best for your cycle gal.
thanks mesara! Hope your beta just rise & rise! Stay cheerful & cheer for your bb! :)

Thanks thanks @hopeful13 & @mesara :):):)

Btw, any of the sisters here using samsung hp??? My frenz downloaded the forum apps but can't send post coz dunno where to write msg fm the apps..im using iphone n can write n send msg directly fm the apps...she asked me how to use, i tried but still dunno haha!!!
Hmm dunno leh.. I have the app on iPhone but end up still view the forum over the website. Haha

Mesara, dun worry too much!!! Most impt now is to keep urself relax as ur embbie can feel ur mood..hv faith in ur embbie, u wl rec'd gd news by ur nxt week scan. But meanwhile, is better to stay at hm to rest..n dun move arnd too much.

Take care!!! We r all here wif u..jia you!!!

@mesara Gal u still using crinone inserts? It might be d cause for spotting. I also noticed that i tend to spot when using crinone. Tink we might have scratch d uterine lining with d applicator.

@jas249 i tink dun worry too much. We just need to be gentle when inserting. I am always rushing to insert so sometimes the applicator is "slanted". Can feel d pain. When the applicator is taken out, i will see some brown "left-over" gel. The next day i will sure have abit of spotting. Aft tt it clears off.

@mesara Gal u still using crinone inserts? It might be d cause for spotting. I also noticed that i tend to spot when using crinone. Tink we might have scratch d uterine lining with d applicator.
Gal I still using crinone and yes nothing on liner except abit brown stain like dirt on applicator. Since doc also said adequate progesterone am not worried abt the stain as its not daily. What's your support meds now. My previous bfp had the urge to pee few times a night but this time not at all. So worried about things...haiyoooo

New to this thread.been reading alot from you ladies.anyone heard of asherman syndrome.undergo ivf and had successful pregnancies?

New to this thread.been reading alot from you ladies.anyone heard of asherman syndrome.undergo ivf and had successful pregnancies?
Hi hajar, asherman syndrome is scarring of the womb right? I had very very mild case of that after removing polyp or fibroid in the womb. Before starting IVF, I actually did hysteroscopy to remove the scarring. Dr Tan had suspected scarring as I told him my menses reduced greatly after the removal of fibroid. However after removing the scarring, my menses still was minimal. I had a bfp in the last cycle but lost it. Reason unknown.

I think maybe prior to starting IVF, u definitely need to remove the scars first.

Back