(2015/09) Sept 2015 Mummies

I've bought quite a bit of stuff from Taobao :p but not really clothes cos I already have tons of those. Just the bath tub etc, some hair accessories (baby girl), tummy binder. Just ordered though so I havent received them yet. Can share the links if anyone is interested after I receive it.
May I hv the link for the tummy binder? What else did u buy?

May I hv the link for the tummy binder? What else did u buy?

Here it is http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z09.2.9.75.wdU8RJ&id=18711763043&_u=r1u5ufb72ea8

But like I said I haven't received it yet. I also bought bibs from the same shop.

Getting some maternity and nursing wear, foldable bathtub, nursing cover and gifts for the older kids :)
Have purchased quite a bit from taobao since last year including kids clothes, school shoes and the like. Generally, if the reviews are good, the item is pretty good, and most retailers are honest. They don't ship directly to Singapore, but they have options for combined shipment to Singapore.

Shines
Here it is http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z09.2.9.75.wdU8RJ&id=18711763043&_u=r1u5ufb72ea8

But like I said I haven't received it yet. I also bought bibs from the same shop.

Getting some maternity and nursing wear, foldable bathtub, nursing cover and gifts for the older kids :)
Have purchased quite a bit from taobao since last year including kids clothes, school shoes and the like. Generally, if the reviews are good, the item is pretty good, and most retailers are honest. They don't ship directly to Singapore, but they have options for combined shipment to Singapore.

Thanks for the link. Was looking for the binder as well. It is cheaper to get from TB. I couldnt find the foldable bathtub you mention, can show me the link? I also got my maternity wear from TB but not all my stuffs were shown like in the website.

Has anyone used an inflatable bath before? Anyccomments?
images.jpeg

I think mine may be ectopic pregnancy....last Thursday I took a HCG test at GP near my workplace and the result is out the next day. My HCG level is only 708 (indicates 3-4 weeks, but from my calculation, I should be around 6 weeks). I was very worried and decide to get a 2nd opinion from a gynae, thus went to this gynae in JB (IVF Bridge Fertility centre Johor,opposite Pelangi Plaza, coz it was a planned family trip originally to JB for shopping on Sat). It was a very bad experience. My hubby and I spent almost 2 hrs of waiting time, and when it was finally our turn, the doctor seemed very impatient when I was trying to explain to him my situation. During ultrasound scanning, the doctor pressed on my tummy so hard that I wanted to shout out in pain. He kept saying "cannot see anything" and "kosong"...I told him my Singapore gynae managed to see a waterbag on 30 Dec, his reply was "I also dunno how he see something, but it is kosong"...then he asked me to go back Singapore to take HCG test again, without even offering that option for me to take it in his clinic. I was very sad at that time, so I suggested if he can try vaginal scan instead, when he was trying to wave us off. He said ok. Then I requested if I can go to bathroom first coz my bladder was very full as we had waiting for 2 hrs. He just basically chased us out and made us wait outside for another 3-4 patients before calling us in again. By that time my hubby was very angry with the doctor's attitude.

When we went into the consultation room the 2nd time, the doctor is very rough while doing the vaginal scan. Even when he first poke the probe in, he already started to say kosong 1 sec after the probe got into me. Very rude doctor and lousy work attitude. He kept repeating "kosong" several times and waved us off after the scan....After that scan, I had some brown spotting and felt quite painful for the rest of yesterday. It was really a very sad incident and my hubby and I decide to share it here to warn others abt this doctor. He is the only doctor in this clinic though there are 2 consultation rooms. Basically the patient waits inside the room when called, till he finishes with the other patient in the other consultation room (to minimize his waiting time I guess).

I have decided to arrange to another earlier session with my SG gynae next week (originally my next appointment is 27 Jan)...Have prepared for the worst scenario but deep inside,still feeling very upset and cried several time yesterday...had a hard time trying to smile and act normal in front of my mother-in-law and brother-in-law's family coz we were all on jb trip yesterday, just that both my hubby and I left the group a while to do that "bad experienced" scan...we didn't mentioned it to other family members, thus I have to act normal for the rest of the day...I really hope that the JB gynae was wrong and I still have my baby, just that he is hiding somewhere thus cannot be detected yesterday.

You must have gone to the clinic on a busy day. The doctor at IVF Bridge Fertility Centre delivered all my 3 children. I found him very experienced and patient. He always explain well when I have questions.. I chose to deliver in JB because my mother in law is living in JB and is cheaper :))

Have invite you to the fb group please go to your fb notification to accept the invitation.
LizaH, perhaps you can ask ur gynae for the Harmony test (DS). From what I understand, it's totally zero risk to bb so it's much preferred as compared to Amino or CVS. Don't worry too much...and try to keep your mind off things in the meantime..:D
Sure, I will check with them on my next appointment. Thank you for the heads up!

i also leak when sneeze. super annoying. i told my hubby and he said.. "ee"!
And I realised recently that my panty liner is wet due to lots of discharge, rather than urine. Also not comfortable. If I don't change my wet liner, I get something like a nappy rash! Urghhhh..

And I realised recently that my panty liner is wet due to lots of discharge, rather than urine. Also not comfortable. If I don't change my wet liner, I get something like a nappy rash! Urghhhh..

I noticed recently that im leaking without me realising I got worried thinking that it is Amniotic Fluid. But is this normal?

Hi mummies, last nite my elder child's head hit my pelvic area. Now my bones are feeling pain and achy.. is it necessary to go KKH O&G for scan?

Mykloven,
may be you can tell your gynae about it. They are able to check your amniotic fluid level during your checkup.

I also have leakage and discharge as well.

Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum! My EDD is 25 September. My gynae is Dr Ang and I will be delivering in TMC. Can the admin add me to the FB page please? Thanks a lot! :)

Last edited:
Hi mummies,

First time here. Glad to see so many mummies giving birth to their lil' princes and princessess in Sept. Hope your pregnacy journey has been smooth so far.

My EDD is on 21 Sep 2015 amd email add is [email protected] . Would appreciate if you could add me into the FB group. See ya around!

Hi all can add me into the FB Group
My email is [email protected]

Hi mummies,

First time here. Glad to see so many mummies giving birth to their lil' princes and princessess in Sept. Hope your pregnacy journey has been smooth so far.

My EDD is on 21 Sep 2015 amd email add is [email protected] . Would appreciate if you could add me into the FB group. See ya around!

Have invite you to the fb group please go to your fb notification to accept the invitation.

I will be heading to baby fair this weekend. Wondering anyone of you know if they Medela freestyle pumps are going to go really cheap in these kind of baby fair... I see sets selling $699 at mothercare now.

I will be heading to baby fair this weekend. Wondering anyone of you know if they Medela freestyle pumps are going to go really cheap in these kind of baby fair... I see sets selling $699 at mothercare now.

not sure if the pre-order is still on. they are selling the pump in a bundle with other stuff. u might want to go online and check it out

hi maybe_baby#2

saw the bundle! I think today is last day. Been Googling, some of the non medela products in the bundle are made in China. Don't think gonna get the bundle if that's the case!

I went to mothercare n double confirm that the Dr Brown bottles are also made in China. Those selling overseas are made in USA.

Targeting to just get medela freestyle from the fairs bah.... the rest I'll buy separately...

hi maybe_baby#2

saw the bundle! I think today is last day. Been Googling, some of the non medela products in the bundle are made in China. Don't think gonna get the bundle if that's the case!

I went to mothercare n double confirm that the Dr Brown bottles are also made in China. Those selling overseas are made in USA.

Targeting to just get medela freestyle from the fairs bah.... the rest I'll buy separately...

I bought Medela Freestyle at Isetan at $699 with a further 5% discount during the Private Sale. N a further 3% for Isetan card members. During Isetan baby fair, there was a free Medela bottle warmer. I think Dept stores like Isetan and Takashimaya have better deals than expo...
However if you like freebies and bundles, expo might be a better choice.

Back