Prof PC Wong - IVF with Norethisterone

If Veraine is ur real name...I shld b able to spot u as soon as ur name is called out...ermmm...my real name is not MonkeyChick by the way...lolololol....
LOL! Yeah I kind of guessed monkeychick is not ur name.

Veraine not my name leh. Sharon just called me in, waiting inside room now.

Is ur hubby w u? I kind of short listed two people. One with hubby one without. Hehe

LOL! Yeah I kind of guessed monkeychick is not ur name.

Veraine not my name leh. Sharon just called me in, waiting inside room now.

Is ur hubby w u? I kind of short listed two people. One with hubby one without. Hehe

Yupz..hubby with me...waiting area only 3 ladies not pregnant(by stomach size)...u r in blue OL dress ya with hubby?Hehe...my guess...

Prof very de pro...n nice...firm yet gentle...I so like him...my hubby asked me so now u 200% confident n I nodded my head non stop...Hehe...prof told me..there's nothing very wrong with me..dun giv up...made so super positive now...hehe... fighting!!!
Ya he's a great man. During ET he came up to say hi to us and appear jokey and friendly... very different from his usual stern demeanor

Prof very de pro...n nice...firm yet gentle...I so like him...my hubby asked me so now u 200% confident n I nodded my head non stop...Hehe...prof told me..there's nothing very wrong with me..dun giv up...made me so super positive now...hehe... fighting!!!
When are u going to start the cycle?

Hey girls is it too early to poas on 8dp3dt?
If i were u I'd do it on sun morning if u wanted to do it. Just cuz I know u had ovidrel jab post ET and u would wanna avoid any chance of a false positive... Not saying that u definitely would but that is a risk area

MonkeyChick, thanks for sharing!

Veraine, I kept all e receipts for my TCM, ivf, iui, etc... Next time when bb comes and grows up, I'll let him know how much it costs to have him!

Mus scan them... coz by then the print will b gone...hehe...scarlee they will b like the triplets in Korea variety...help u earn $...hehe...even if they dun...they r worth it....:D

Last edited:
Hey girls is it too early to poas on 8dp3dt?

Slightly too early?...even natural pregnancy, it's advised 10dpo onwards I thot...plus with ovidrel...u can..but u need to b cautiously optimistic like chloe_ng mindset due to ovidrel or prep for false negative if too early...I will do it a day b4 BT...

MonkeyChick, yah lor! It'll be worth every cent if can juz have e bb in our arms at e end!

BT is for pregnancy. Already did my iui 2 wks back. I knew it's negative cos menses came... E nurses very funny, tell me to be positive saying tat some are preggie despite bleeding... I'm thinking in my heart, are they trying to help me be in denial? Haha...

U doing fet or fresh? Why not nore anymore?

Starting another round of fresh...duphaston in case I'm pregnant coz it's cd12 alr...I felt like telling Prof we din bd as far...haha...but paishey leh...so we can still bd coz duphaston is safe even if pregnant...hee....highly unlikely we know...:p

MonkeyChick, yah lor! It'll be worth every cent if can juz have e bb in our arms at e end!

BT is for pregnancy. Already did my iui 2 wks back. I knew it's negative cos menses came... E nurses very funny, tell me to be positive saying tat some are preggie despite bleeding... I'm thinking in my heart, are they trying to help me be in denial? Haha...

Haha...they dun wan us to lose hope...hope is something tt keep us going....also good to play safe la...;)

MonkeyChick, actually till now I don't understand why we must use nore before e cycle we are starting stims...

They didn't offer me duphaston for my last cycle, even though mine was also decided last min... Still gave me nore when I insisted I wanted to start e next cycle but I also know I can't be preggie cos we bd way before and when they scanned a few days before giving e meds, e egg was still so small so how can be preggie!

Starting another round of fresh...duphaston in case I'm pregnant coz it's cd12 alr...I felt like telling Prof we din bd as far...haha...but paishey leh...so we can still bd coz duphaston is safe even if pregnant...hee....highly unlikely we know...:p
Eh, i forgot to clarify with prof just now. He said if bd use condom ... but that's during the "fertile period" (if i actually have one) right? After that no condom is ok liao right?

Haha mine also forced to fit prof's schedule ...

Starting duphaston on 4th June, for 18 days instead of 10 days lol

Mine starts 2nd Jun, for 17 days...same same...i'm very happy to b fitting into prof's schedule...heehee...we for sure cycling buddies liao...hehe...Woohoo!:D

i take back my words that "for sure we r cycling buddies"...nvr say too early..i forgot i can b quite a problem kid....hee

Last edited:
MonkeyChick, actually till now I don't understand why we must use nore before e cycle we are starting stims...

They didn't offer me duphaston for my last cycle, even though mine was also decided last min... Still gave me nore when I insisted I wanted to start e next cycle but I also know I can't be preggie cos we bd way before and when they scanned a few days before giving e meds, e egg was still so small so how can be preggie!

NorE or duphaston to time our stim cycle accurately, better controlled n handled...nurse told me is E-programming(if I din rem the naming wrongly)...else by natural cycle,we will hav to wait for af full flow...for some, like myself, it may not happen regularly..

As to why norE n why duphaston...I duno how it's decided leh...mayb we can ask on our next review/appt....I din respond well to daphaston previously..told Prof n he steadily replied..no worries,up the dosage for u...so cool leh...lol

Eh, i forgot to clarify with prof just now. He said if bd use condom ... but that's during the "fertile period" (if i actually have one) right? After that no condom is ok liao right?

Oh Prof told me duphaston is safe even if pregnant...so no worries even if bd....tt's wat I was told...:D

Yes! I kind of confirmed it was you when I saw you there hahaha ... you look like a MonkeyChick! I love your hair! :)

Ya!...we can't say hi ya...coz rushing to clear admin portion..u shld b busy with bloodtests?coz saw u went into the bloodtest room...n they r closing alr...time very tight...
do i look more like monkey or chick?lolz...:rolleyes::oops::D

Last edited:
Ya!...we can't say hi ya...coz rushing to clear admin portion..u shld b busy with bloodtests?coz saw u went into the bloodtest room...n they r closing alr...time very tight...
do i look more like monkey or chick?lolz...:rolleyes::oops::D
no leh, didn't take blood test yest ... after chr, rushed down see prof to see if can rearrange schedule haha .. cos initially duphaston 10 days, stims on 18th, BUT cos of my own and his schedules, wanted to see if can arrange something else

so prof suggested 8 more days, so my stims start on 26th now ... as a result had to wait for my med ... waited from 5 to 540 and still no sign of my turn, saw Sharon and grabbed her ask her if I can collect another day. She stole the med from the tray and told me to pay the next time. Should have done that at 5pm lor. Aiyoh.

Next time see you must go up to you to say hello! :)

Mine starts 2nd Jun, for 17 days...same same...i'm very happy to b fitting into prof's schedule...heehee...we for sure cycling buddies liao...hehe...Woohoo!:D

i take back my words that "for sure we r cycling buddies"...nvr say too early..i forgot i can b quite a problem kid....hee
Mine will be jun 10 for 10 days. Will you be seeing prof for the baseline scan? Mine is on 25th and won't be seeing prof since he is not in. Will it be better if I fit into his schedule since he will be determined on the stims dosage?

Mine will be jun 10 for 10 days. Will you be seeing prof for the baseline scan? Mine is on 25th and won't be seeing prof since he is not in. Will it be better if I fit into his schedule since he will be determined on the stims dosage?
Eh last time I wanted to do ivf also never suggest me to fit his schedule... now is better it seems... nuh seems to be slowly changing some of their practices be more flexible

Eh last time I wanted to do ivf also never suggest me to fit his schedule... now is better it seems... nuh seems to be slowly changing some of their practices be more flexible
Yea...they did ask me is it okay if it is not prof. But I didn't know at that time nor e can be flexible so I was like I don't have a choice do I haha

Yea...they did ask me is it okay if it is not prof. But I didn't know at that time nor e can be flexible so I was like I don't have a choice do I haha
I was never told is flexible cuz they always said die die is cd 18. They didn't even let me stop taking it a day early when I complained of bad side effects

I was never told is flexible cuz they always said die die is cd 18. They didn't even let me stop taking it a day early when I complained of bad side effects
Mine also die die start CD18. Just that eat until CD35.

I dread the AF though, confirm pee blood for 2 days. Argh.

no leh, didn't take blood test yest ... after chr, rushed down see prof to see if can rearrange schedule haha .. cos initially duphaston 10 days, stims on 18th, BUT cos of my own and his schedules, wanted to see if can arrange something else

so prof suggested 8 more days, so my stims start on 26th now ... as a result had to wait for my med ... waited from 5 to 540 and still no sign of my turn, saw Sharon and grabbed her ask her if I can collect another day. She stole the med from the tray and told me to pay the next time. Should have done that at 5pm lor. Aiyoh.

Next time see you must go up to you to say hello! :)

Me too me too, given 12days initially..stim start 18th...but Prof having seminar on 2nd/3rd Jul...so ER may fall within these days...so added 5 more days duphaston to get past these days...my stim shld start 23rd...we will see each other often le...hehe...prof was really busy ytd...we were waiting n suddenly i realized chr was quiet n empty...freak me out coz i thot we were being forgotten..quickly ran out to check that chr doors not locked...lol...whew...:D..
Chr nurses very responsible one...wont happen one la actually....hee...

Last edited:

Wow...we(veraine,u n me) r all together...baseline check on 23rd, 25th n 26th...22nd onwards Prof is ard...u r good...1st baseline check is fine de I suppose..as long as ur protocol is written on ur records...I took a look at wat's written on mine...very clearly written 112.5iu gonalF,centrotide, suprefact trigger...:D;)

Last edited:

Mayb bcoz still likely to accommodate to Prof schedule?if he's out of office a few times for the month then is not likely le...coz actually my stim starts on 18th so first baseline scan Prof not ard...I dun mind though for 1st scan...but subsequently I hope n wish for him to b ard...:D

Back