Muslim Mums 2015

I dint go for the down syndrome test.
Somtimes this doctors just want you to spend and i dont like docs who just speculate n speculate. When i was pregnant, they called me up n tried to scare me into taking the tests. We hubby n wife had decided to not spend necrsrily n have the baby. We really justvtawakal n pray for the best frm Allah.. An example of over the phone convo,

Hi mam we would like to help u book a slot for your downsyndrome test (bla bla bla)
Me: this is optional right
Ah yes. But its good to go n check before u proceed w pregnancy so u have peace of mind
Me:my hubby n i are not keen. Thanks
Huh y?its actually good. Theres a slot available-
Me:no no thanks
U sure? Later if baby grow bigger cant take test ald. If anyth dont say we nvr help u ah
-.-

Well tht was the kind of treatment i get from kk when i was undergg pregnncy.

Ofcos all pregnancies are different.

For urs @LizaH maybe u wud check for a second med opinion?n maybe research on reviews of the professor thT urge you to go for this tests?

For me, Some doctors are rlly just saying scripted words wout analysing their patients. But ultimately, think positive n less worrying. Stress would affect baby.
If gg for those tests will provide u w a peace of mind go ahead

Im sorry if i will sound harsh
....But r u prepared to make th decision to lose tht gift if they actually say smth is wrong?

salam all ..

how was ur experience so far ?
Here is my story .

Rant level 1001 .

during my 6mths going 7mths was the saddest period of my life . I lost a mum during my pregnancy . She was really excited for my newborn babyboy but Allah loves her more. I lost a place to mengadu n share all my happiness . My EDD was 4th april 2015 but due to water bag level keep dropping, i have to go through ermergency C sect on the 5th of march. Baby was born at 35 weeks . I was in the hospital for a week . Longest stay ever. i really wish tht arwah mum is here to witness all this . :(

Salam sis. Salam takziah to you n famly over the passing of ur mum. Im sure ur missing ur mum alot. I hVe no words that could comfort you but do know if it helps u feel better u can share2 whenever u want to offload, be it abt her or other stuffs. Taking care of baby w a csect wound is no joke. Must be tiring n painful for u. I hope u have someone to look after u when u get back. Speedy recovery sis. N may ur mum be placed w those yg diredhai oleh Nya.

Hi waka, not that I heard of... speaking of confinement... I found this lady that supply halal confinement food on Facebook. Her name is Sizzling Dyana. Thinking of enquiring with her cuz I tak nak hassle my MIL.
Thank Mjane 664, i think is very hard to get one.. me and my hb are the only person to look after 4 kids ourselves so we tot it will be better if i can get a helping hand to help me our during my confinement period..

ive enquiry with sizzling too. but i havent confirm with her.. will u do me a favour by giving your remark after trying out her confinement food? oh btw when ur edd?

Thank Mjane 664, i think is very hard to get one.. me and my hb are the only person to look after 4 kids ourselves so we tot it will be better if i can get a helping hand to help me our during my confinement period..

ive enquiry with sizzling too. but i havent confirm with her.. will u do me a favour by giving your remark after trying out her confinement food? oh btw when ur edd?

try enquire dapur ummi abdullah and nar's kitchen. they provide confinement tingkat meal :)

Somtimes this doctors just want you to spend and i dont like docs who just speculate n speculate. When i was pregnant, they called me up n tried to scare me into taking the tests. We hubby n wife had decided to not spend necrsrily n have the baby. We really justvtawakal n pray for the best frm Allah.. An example of over the phone convo,

Hi mam we would like to help u book a slot for your downsyndrome test (bla bla bla)
Ah yes. But its good to go n check before u proceed w pregnancy so u have peace of mind
U sure? Later if baby grow bigger cant take test ald. If anyth dont say we nvr help u ah
-.-

For urs @LizaH maybe u wud check for a second med opinion?n maybe research on reviews of the professor thT urge you to go for this tests?

For me, Some doctors are rlly just saying scripted words wout analysing their patients. But ultimately, think positive n less worrying. Stress would affect baby.

....But r u prepared to make th decision to lose tht gift if they actually say smth is wrong?

Hi Fussywifey

I guess it is true that any hospital would want mommies to go through the Amino Test for DS. There are pros and cons of course depending on how you see it.

After much thinking, I will only be doing the Toxo Test which is just a blood test to see whether there is any infections in my body or baby. Other than that no more other test for me, particularly for Amino Test. Why would I want to go through it and put my baby through this test, if the outcome is bad, I am sure that any mommies through out the pregnancy will be depress. Depress mommy = depress baby. So I guess both my husband and me tawakkal dgn ketentuan Allah swt dan mudah mudahan dipersihatkan my little princess. Amin.

Hence, I wish that all mommies who is reading this could say a little prayer for my little one to grow healthy. My next ultrasound will be in another 4 weeks. Hope to update you good news by then. In sha Allah. :)

Last edited:
Salam all,

I didn't manage to read everyone's posts but manage to read here and there. Congratulations to all mummies! I didn't have the smoothest pregnancy and still vomiting at 15 weeks! I am currently seeing Prof Han at KKH under private. The good thing about Prof Han under private, I get to schedule my appt either at KKH or KKH clinic that is at AMK. Each visit that includes consultation, scan and medicines is about $130+. This is my first, and looking at all of you, most of you are more experience! Excited! Dapat read about your experience. I am only 25 so everything is very new to me and very little friends of my age are married, let alone pregnant or have kids of their own!

My husband and I forgo the down syndrome test because we both are young so the chances are said to be small, and also both our families do not have genes, as we know. So we just redha and In Shaa Allah doa terbaik for our little precious one.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello. My EDD is first week of November!

Salam all,

I didn't manage to read everyone's posts but manage to read here and there. Congratulations to all mummies! I didn't have the smoothest pregnancy and still vomiting at 15 weeks! I am currently seeing Prof Han at KKH under private. The good thing about Prof Han under private, I get to schedule my appt either at KKH or KKH clinic that is at AMK. Each visit that includes consultation, scan and medicines is about $130+. This is my first, and looking at all of you, most of you are more experience! Excited! Dapat read about your experience. I am only 25 so everything is very new to me and very little friends of my age are married, let alone pregnant or have kids of their own!

My husband and I forgo the down syndrome test because we both are young so the chances are said to be small, and also both our families do not have genes, as we know. So we just redha and In Shaa Allah doa terbaik for our little precious one.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello. My EDD is first week of November!

Hi Katt

It happen to me when i was 15 weeks up to 16 weeks or so. Which is about my 4th month. In Sha Allah it will go away in time to come. Now i'm coming to my 23rd weeks and alhamdullilah all is good except for the last appt that i have. Other than that, i feel very hungry nowadays so be prepare when you hit 23rd weeks ya.

In Shaa Allah, mudah-mudahan semue berjalan dgn baik for you and family. Amin. :)

Muslim mums, someone mentioned to me there is an upcoming event for muslimah breastfeeding and pregnant mums in preparation for Ramadhan. Anyone here has further details on the event? Can share?

Hi Katt

It happen to me when i was 15 weeks up to 16 weeks or so. Which is about my 4th month. In Sha Allah it will go away in time to come. Now i'm coming to my 23rd weeks and alhamdullilah all is good except for the last appt that i have. Other than that, i feel very hungry nowadays so be prepare when you hit 23rd weeks ya.

In Shaa Allah, mudah-mudahan semue berjalan dgn baik for you and family. Amin. :)

I just read your post. The difference is really, really small. Seems like a big fuss over something really small. I agree, you can get a second opinion OR you can try to schedule for another appointment in 2 weeks to scan and see if it reduces! Of course, all of these involves money. If you really want to set our mind at ease, you should just fork out money for either of the tests the doctor suggests. Banyak berdoa! In Shaa Allah, it is nothing. Keep us updated!

-.-

Eh same! I told my gynae we don't want to take it but the admin staff still scheduled us for counseling as well as for the test. We just simply didn't show up. Hahaha.

Hi dear, my edd 22 Sep. I'm halfway there... :)

I did all the tests. I had 2 miscarriages before and could not bear the thought of losing another one. I even paid for the panorama test which allows us to see if there were other chromosome abnormalities. I rather be prepared than be presented with another 'the baby's heart stopped'. If the baby has ds, it is ok. No reason for termination for me. But other abnormalities might cause the heart to stop and I cannot bear the thought of a late miscarriage. Giving birth to a dead child is the most heart wrenching thing a mother has to go through.
This current pregnancy has been good. Alhamdulillah. The tests help me to calm down and stay positive throughout.

I did all the tests. I had 2 miscarriages before and could not bear the thought of losing another one. I even paid for the panorama test which allows us to see if there were other chromosome abnormalities. I rather be prepared than be presented with another 'the baby's heart stopped'. If the baby has ds, it is ok. No reason for termination for me. But other abnormalities might cause the heart to stop and I cannot bear the thought of a late miscarriage. Giving birth to a dead child is the most heart wrenching thing a mother has to go through.
This current pregnancy has been good. Alhamdulillah. The tests help me to calm down and stay positive throughout.
Subhanallah sis. Ur dugaan is really big. Yes, tests will give u a peace of mind but everyth is in his hands.

InsyaAllah, this pregnancy will continue to be a smooth one for you.

Salam sisters! Just went for my 1st scan two weeks ago at Thomson womens clinic. Alhamdulillah now i'm 15weeks pregnant. Anyone tried Dr Claudine Tan before from TMC? Wonder how's her doctor's fees like? hehe.

Anyway i nak tanya... lagi sebulan da nak bulan puasa. Tapi i belum bayar balik hutang puasa untuk last year. I'm thinking mcm mana nk bayar balik nie..... I kalau perut lapar boleh sampai pitam atau kepala mabok..... U ladies ada tips or advice tak? And i need energy to take care of my super active 2yrs old toddler and also i'm a working mom. My current pregnancy is not the same with my 1st pregnancy seh. Now I feel super duper tired. Ya allah hanya tuhan je la yg tahu betapa penat nyer i....

Salam sisters! Just went for my 1st scan two weeks ago at Thomson womens clinic. Alhamdulillah now i'm 15weeks pregnant. Anyone tried Dr Claudine Tan before from TMC? Wonder how's her doctor's fees like? hehe.

Anyway i nak tanya... lagi sebulan da nak bulan puasa. Tapi i belum bayar balik hutang puasa untuk last year. I'm thinking mcm mana nk bayar balik nie..... I kalau perut lapar boleh sampai pitam atau kepala mabok..... U ladies ada tips or advice tak? And i need energy to take care of my super active 2yrs old toddler and also i'm a working mom. My current pregnancy is not the same with my 1st pregnancy seh. Now I feel super duper tired. Ya allah hanya tuhan je la yg tahu betapa penat nyer i....

For now kalau u rasa memudaratkan diri to qada' u can bayar fidya. Based on the days u tak puasa. For this upcoming one i can only suggest to eat healthy yet filling food during sahur and iftar. Kalau boleh dont overload takut nanti sakit perut..and hydrate alot walaupun it will means frequent toilet visit in the night. My 1st pregnancy i did that but there were days i had to buang cos i was already seeing stars. Insya'Allah with God's will you can pull thru..kalau tak boleh jangan paksa k!

For now kalau u rasa memudaratkan diri to qada' u can bayar fidya. Based on the days u tak puasa. For this upcoming one i can only suggest to eat healthy yet filling food during sahur and iftar. Kalau boleh dont overload takut nanti sakit perut..and hydrate alot walaupun it will means frequent toilet visit in the night. My 1st pregnancy i did that but there were days i had to buang cos i was already seeing stars. Insya'Allah with God's will you can pull thru..kalau tak boleh jangan paksa k!

hehe. ok thank you! :) sis, example of healthy yet filling foods is like?

hehe. ok thank you! :) sis, example of healthy yet filling foods is like?

For me is plain rice with one sayur dish and one meat dish ( i alternate between chicken, meat & fish) but somehow i prefer fish aje during preggy. Haha.

Salam sisters.

I was tested positive 2weeks ago and just went for my first scan 2 days ago at Mt E Novena. Alhamdulillah im at my 10weeks.

My mum recommended I go to a private hospital since its my first pregnancy. I also went for their Maternity Tour and the place is really like a hotel...they don't have the particular hospital smell and the services very good.

Anyone also going to Mt E Novena?

Salam sisters. Im in 36-37 weeks now. 2nd child. I did not manage to gain much weight. How to gain mine & baby weight before I reach full term?

Dear kakak all here.. I wanna ask, which subsidise hospital is good? Kkh? Nuh or sgh? This is my 2nd pregnancy, 1st pregnAncy miscarriage :( got married on dec 2014 , previously i went for my 1st gynae visit at kkh & got a young n seem to be new ... Everything i asked she say she will ask her boss! Nxt day baby miscarriage :(

Salam sisters. Im in 36-37 weeks now. 2nd child. I did not manage to gain much weight. How to gain mine & baby weight before I reach full term?

Most importantly, ure eating healthy. U can deliver anytime soon ald kan? Dont worry abt forcing urself to gain more. Eat healthy and make sure ure taking in enough nutrients and hydrate urself. Aslong as ure eating healthy and baby and urself is steadily gaining weight it shud be fine.

Alternatlively, u cnn check w ur doctor in ur weekly appt...

salam sisters,

new to this forum, funny i didnt notice it before.

Im about 23 weeks (plus) now, in shaa allah will welcome my first baby boy on 19 Sept... a great gift for the hubby as well as his bday is in Sept as well.

My pregnancy has been okay Alhamdulillah... first trimester i couldnt eat that well and was always feeling sick. but no vomitting... (well only twice). Energy dipped very low and i was tired and felt cold ALL the time! I didnt know i was preggy until about 7 weeks, thot i was just undergg stress at work...

2nd trimester i have been eating better. still very tired but there are days i feel like super woman and can clean whole house and still cook after working. Im experiencing Tailbone pains... could feel baby squirming and kicking at around 18 weeks and now his movements are stronger. sometimes it catches me offguard. Too bad for hubby that my emotional mood swings only started recently, and i can just start crying for no reason. hahahahahaaaa

i havent bought much, still surveying. bought 2 pairs of baby mittens on impulse... a sling for later on.. thats about it. Will be buying the mendela freestyle breast pump from a fren, but im not sure where to get the spare parts, if anyone can help me out on that. I tried Kiddy palace but dun have. If u awesome sisters have any tips on things to buy it wud be good as its my first and im quite clueless.

Thanx!

salam sisters,

Im about 23 weeks (plus) now, in shaa allah will welcome my first baby boy on 19 Sept... a great gift for the hubby as well as his bday is in Sept as well.

My pregnancy has been okay Alhamdulillah... first trimester i couldnt eat that well and was always feeling sick. but no vomitting... (well only twice). Energy dipped very low and i was tired and felt cold ALL the time! I didnt know i was preggy until about 7 weeks, thot i was just undergg stress at work...

2nd trimester i have been eating better. still very tired but there are days i feel like super woman and can clean whole house and still cook after working. Im experiencing Tailbone pains... could feel baby squirming and kicking at around 18 weeks and now his movements are stronger. sometimes it catches me offguard. Too bad for hubby that my emotional mood swings only started recently, and i can just start crying for no reason. hahahahahaaaa

i havent bought much, still surveying. bought 2 pairs of baby mittens on impulse... a sling for later on.. thats about it. Will be buying the mendela freestyle breast pump from a fren, but im not sure where to get the spare parts, if anyone can help me out on that. I tried Kiddy palace but dun have. If u awesome sisters have any tips on things to buy it wud be good as its my first and im quite clueless.

Thanx!

You can feel the baby moving? I am at 16 weeks now, and each time I feel like something is moving, I just think of my food digesting! Hahaha.
Anyway, I am not sure where you can buy the spare parts. But if you're on FB, you can see baby fair/mummy sale every now and then! I think the next big one is in July! Just before raya kalau tak silap. You can check it out!!!

Dear kakak all here.. I wanna ask, which subsidise hospital is good? Kkh? Nuh or sgh? This is my 2nd pregnancy, 1st pregnAncy miscarriage :( got married on dec 2014 , previously i went for my 1st gynae visit at kkh & got a young n seem to be new ... Everything i asked she say she will ask her boss! Nxt day baby miscarriage :(

A good subsidy is always going to polyclinic and getting referral from there!
However, if you go through that way, you may not get a fixed doctor on every appointment and may also get new/trainee doctors. But if you had a miscarriage before, probably a senior/experienced doctor to attend to you because they will classify you as "high risk".

For me, I realized that private under KKH is about the same price and it is slightly more to have a fixed gynae to attend to me. Mine is an assistant prof but check ups with him can cost 100-130+ per visit, including consultation, scans, pre-check up (weight, blood pressure, urine) and vitamins.

KKH is good because at the end of the day, if you are going through labour and you happen to have a complication, then everything is there! And you pay the KKH rate instead of "private". The wards are also nice!!

A good subsidy is always going to polyclinic and getting referral from there!
However, if you go through that way, you may not get a fixed doctor on every appointment and may also get new/trainee doctors. But if you had a miscarriage before, probably a senior/experienced doctor to attend to you because they will classify you as "high risk".

For me, I realized that private under KKH is about the same price and it is slightly more to have a fixed gynae to attend to me. Mine is an assistant prof but check ups with him can cost 100-130+ per visit, including consultation, scans, pre-check up (weight, blood pressure, urine) and vitamins.

KKH is good because at the end of the day, if you are going through labour and you happen to have a complication, then everything is there! And you pay the KKH rate instead of "private". The wards are also nice!!

Tks kak, since ive a miscarriage last feb for now i dont need a referral to get a new referral i can book by phonecall. My lmp was 29apr then lat monday i tak sedap tekak n also nausea so i give a try to check upt n it turn out fade positive. But before next menses now possible to get preg kan? N i can stRt to book gynae? Actually i kol kkh then they ask me to come this fri to check! Cuz im at high risk.. So need fast checkup.. If nx appt would be 23 june.. Confused la mcm last min

salam sisters,

Thanx!

U can get Medela spare parts from this seller :
http://www.babyswonderful.blogspot.sg/p/contact-us.html?m=1

Salam Mommies and Mommies to be,

Congratulations to those mommies who's expecting now.. I'm a mommy of 3 yr old boy. Had a tough journey during the 9 months but its worth it..Nothing beats seeing your own child... I almost lost my life with my baby during labour coz my pain tolerance is not that high.. I'm pretty weak in the sense that am even afraid of injection.

But alhamdulilah all went well eventually.. still remember the moments where my doctor said, "u need to pull urself together or both of u gonna lose your lives" that really open up my eyes and miracle with just one push, he's out in the world...

To those mommies, please be strong with whatever ure encountering. Allah will always be with you.

Tks kak, since ive a miscarriage last feb for now i dont need a referral to get a new referral i can book by phonecall. My lmp was 29apr then lat monday i tak sedap tekak n also nausea so i give a try to check upt n it turn out fade positive. But before next menses now possible to get preg kan? N i can stRt to book gynae? Actually i kol kkh then they ask me to come this fri to check! Cuz im at high risk.. So need fast checkup.. If nx appt would be 23 june.. Confused la mcm last min

Eh don't call me kakak! I am only 25 years old. What I am sharing with you is based on my own cousin's and friend's experiences as they had miscarriage before.

Anyway, I am confused. Are you pregnant now or trying to get pregnant? My MIL's advice to get pregnant is "bersatu lepas mandi bersih". Hehehe, I feel funny receiving "tips" from my MIL but no harm right? (;

Salam Mommies and Mommies to be,

Congratulations to those mommies who's expecting now.. I'm a mommy of 3 yr old boy. Had a tough journey during the 9 months but its worth it..Nothing beats seeing your own child... I almost lost my life with my baby during labour coz my pain tolerance is not that high.. I'm pretty weak in the sense that am even afraid of injection.

But alhamdulilah all went well eventually.. still remember the moments where my doctor said, "u need to pull urself together or both of u gonna lose your lives" that really open up my eyes and miracle with just one push, he's out in the world...

To those mommies, please be strong with whatever ure encountering. Allah will always be with you.

Woah, sounds tough. Are you planning to try for a second one, if you don't mind me asking? And what your gynae says makes sense and In Shaa Allah I will remember that when it is my turn to be in labour. All mummies, mummies to be or those who are trying be mummies are strong individuals. WE WILL MAKE IT! :D

Eh don't call me kakak! I am only 25 years old. What I am sharing with you is based on my own cousin's and friend's experiences as they had miscarriage before.

Anyway, I am confused. Are you pregnant now or trying to get pregnant? My MIL's advice to get pregnant is "bersatu lepas mandi bersih". Hehehe, I feel funny receiving "tips" from my MIL but no harm right? (;

Hahaha im younger syg im 24 hahah, i now pregnant at 4 weeks based on lmp n my miscarriage was last feb

Ive opened a new group for all mummies to join n discuss more of pregnancy, symptoms, confinement n etc.. We shall make this group lively share stories anytime & anywhere... Lets recruit all mummjes, We can share all things there... Do gimme ur fb email for me to invite:)

Baru bukak ni so we can be active kan

Salam sisters.

I was tested positive 2weeks ago and just went for my first scan 2 days ago at Mt E Novena. Alhamdulillah im at my 10weeks.

My mum recommended I go to a private hospital since its my first pregnancy. I also went for their Maternity Tour and the place is really like a hotel...they don't have the particular hospital smell and the services very good.

Anyone also going to Mt E Novena?
Hi. I gave birth to my twins at Mount E Novena in Feb 2015. The best experience anyone can have. It's truly a wonderful hospital. I would highly recommend it. Macam hotel. So nice smelling. Nurses are nice too. Toiletries from Crabtree & Evelyn.

Salam mummies and mummies to be!
Congratulations to everyone! I'm 8 weeks plus pregnant and my edd is 31 dec. Date dia chun chun for sg50. I nak tanya. I gag a lot tapi i dun vomit. Any remedies to ease the nausea? Then sometimes i mabuk2. This is my 1st pregnancy. So very clueless. Just got married in Mar 2015. All these things happening too fast! But Alhamdulillah i got pregnant coz i have really irregular before marriage.

Salam mummies and mummies to be!
Congratulations to everyone! I'm 8 weeks plus pregnant and my edd is 31 dec. Date dia chun chun for sg50. I nak tanya. I gag a lot tapi i dun vomit. Any remedies to ease the nausea? Then sometimes i mabuk2. This is my 1st pregnancy. So very clueless. Just got married in Mar 2015. All these things happening too fast! But Alhamdulillah i got pregnant coz i have really irregular before marriage.

Salam shasha. I was suppose to copy paste ur msg so i cud reply reflect on ur ques. But terpaste pulak. Alhamdullilah rezeki Allah. Irregular menses same like me. But like pple say, Allah hv planned it all for us. Mabuk is normal. Sum even hv morning sickness for 9 mths. Wen u visit ur gynae, jus inform him/her. They will prescribe u medicine. No matter what u must eat n drink well. Still in early weeks. Do be very careful not to exert urself too much.

Salam shasha. I was suppose to copy paste ur msg so i cud reply reflect on ur ques. But terpaste pulak. Alhamdullilah rezeki Allah. Irregular menses same like me. But like pple say, Allah hv planned it all for us. Mabuk is normal. Sum even hv morning sickness for 9 mths. Wen u visit ur gynae, jus inform him/her. They will prescribe u medicine. No matter what u must eat n drink well. Still in early weeks. Do be very careful not to exert urself too much.

Hello dear! just visited my gynae yesterday and he prescribed me anti-vomitting meds in case i need it. but so far, Alhamdulillah no vomitting, just a lot of gagging. eat n drink shouldn't be a problem. I naturally kuat makan! LOL. only now, lesser food intake coz i get full easily and more frequent meals. every 2 hours gitu dah lapar. any food or drink i should avoid?

Hi. I gave birth to my twins at Mount E Novena in Feb 2015. The best experience anyone can have. It's truly a wonderful hospital. I would highly recommend it. Macam hotel. So nice smelling. Nurses are nice too. Toiletries from Crabtree & Evelyn.
Hi, im not a muslim mom but im currently hving twins as well n still deciding between mt e nov n mt a. May i know wat is the bill like and how is the service? I've read many negative feedback which makes me hesitate. I join their tour and i find its very empty and not much human touch.

Tats gd to hear. Avoid gassy drinks n spicy foods. Best start annum milk.
Yes, I'm avoiding gassy drinks but I'm always looking for spicy food. Dunno if it is the malay tongue i have or the baby's cravings! Is anmum good? My sil who is also pregnant is taking friso gold.

Salam sis. Salam takziah to you n famly over the passing of ur mum. Im sure ur missing ur mum alot. I hVe no words that could comfort you but do know if it helps u feel better u can share2 whenever u want to offload, be it abt her or other stuffs. Taking care of baby w a csect wound is no joke. Must be tiring n painful for u. I hope u have someone to look after u when u get back. Speedy recovery sis. N may ur mum be placed w those yg diredhai oleh Nya.

Ty for yr comfort words. Everthing happened so sudden. I was clueless . I do know how to take care of babies cause have some experience with anak sedare but when it comes to your own tibe2 jadi mcm pelik . I am very close to my mum.. her gone is totally my loss. I really2 miss her badly .
Tpi ape kan daya . Kite tak bolei lawan takdir . I need to be strong for my family . Always tell myself that tpi nnti nangis sendiri or suami jek yng nmpk . Ty for lending me ur support . At times its nice to offload whatever that im facing. And yes, c sect is no joke for me . Sakit oi . Slalu ckp nk normal birth skali kene c sect . Alhamdulillah at 35weeks my son is fine . My in laws yng jage i and so awkward . After kene pujuk beribu kali den i decide to stay with in laws .

Hi, im not a muslim mom but im currently hving twins as well n still deciding between mt e nov n mt a. May i know wat is the bill like and how is the service? I've read many negative feedback which makes me hesitate. I join their tour and i find its very empty and not much human touch.
There are twin delivery packages at Parkway hospitals so Mount E Nov is one of them. The bill came up to about $16k before medisave. After medisave deductions, we had to fork out about $9k cash. This is the same amount I would have paid at TMC or Gleaneagles. If I had stayed with Raffles, which was the hospital I was with throughout my pregnancy, the bill would have been at least $10k more. I like that the hospital is empty. There are no crowds and the nurses can be free to focus more on me. They were very accommodating in wheeling my babies in and out of the nursery whenever I requested as I didn't want to room in. They were willing to spend time to teach me how to breastfeed since I was a first time mum.

There are twin delivery packages at Parkway hospitals so Mount E Nov is one of them. The bill came up to about $16k before medisave. After medisave deductions, we had to fork out about $9k cash. This is the same amount I would have paid at TMC or Gleaneagles. If I had stayed with Raffles, which was the hospital I was with throughout my pregnancy, the bill would have been at least $10k more. I like that the hospital is empty. There are no crowds and the nurses can be free to focus more on me. They were very accommodating in wheeling my babies in and out of the nursery whenever I requested as I didn't want to room in. They were willing to spend time to teach me how to breastfeed since I was a first time mum.
Thanks for e input. It is because i only saw few nurses during the tour tats y i wonder how will they cope and wonder how not many ppl deliver there, could it be something wrong with e hosp. At least now i hear a positive feedback n will reconsider again my choice . Thanks a lot

Ive opened a new group for all mummies to join n discuss more of pregnancy, symptoms, confinement n etc.. We shall make this group lively share stories anytime & anywhere... Lets recruit all mummjes, We can share all things there... Do gimme ur fb email for me to invite:)

Baru bukak ni so we can be active kan
Find me . Shashahoneybee

Back