IVF with KKH (Dr Matthew Lau)

Hello ladies, how have u been? I had such an eventful pregnancy and delivered in March by Dr. Lau. Husband was with me during delivery and impressed with Dr. Lau's skills. Baby's 6 weeks old now. :)

Did a review with Dr. Lau recently. I'm likely to embark on frozen cycle for #2.
Congrats mosburger ..

CTTC, sorry I've no idea what to do if ur husband dun want to DIY. Check with nurse or doc? U can try calling IVF Centre number.

Hello ladies, how have u been? I had such an eventful pregnancy and delivered in March by Dr. Lau. Husband was with me during delivery and impressed with Dr. Lau's skills. Baby's 6 weeks old now. :)

Did a review with Dr. Lau recently. I'm likely to embark on frozen cycle for #2.

Congrats to you as well. Are you with Dr Lau as Pte throughout the whole process?

Congrats!!

Btw don't embark to #2 so fast, u need to have plenty of recovery first. Old ppl say good to have at least 1 yr rest before #2.

Congrats to you as well. Are you with Dr Lau as Pte throughout the whole process?
I started as private, saw a doc at kkh and didn't like him. Then I got a polyclinic referral, was assigned to Dr. Lau for iui/ivf consultation. I felt comfortable with him, then changed to private to continue seeing him. U can convert to private any time u wish.

Congrats!!

Btw don't embark to #2 so fast, u need to have plenty of recovery first. Old ppl say good to have at least 1 yr rest before #2.
Thanks, PreciousBeanie. I consulted Dr. Lau abt my medical issues. He advised next cycle can be Apr 2016, or as early as Sep 2015. I had some conditions in my first pregnancy so better for me to move on quickly to #2.

I jus got to know today that Dr Matthew Lau will work in kkh till end July only... After that all his pte patients will be reassigned to other dr depending of Dr Lau's decision unless we got our own choice. Haiz I'm afraid by then if I need to do my ivf then will be other dr already..

Oh dear... Dr Lau is leaving! Sadz.....thought of going back to him for my pregnancy... Now feel lost ....for both my hubby and me.. Really like him seriously....
Me too also feel lost. He's a great doctor. I always recommend my friends to ask for him if they want to start preparing for bb.

Me too also feel lost. He's a great doctor. I always recommend my friends to ask for him if they want to start preparing for bb.

Just wondering will he still be practicing at Melbourne? Need to prepare a thank you card for him for all the assistance and advices before he leaves.

Got to start everything again..sigh! Miss the chemistry... That both hubby and I established with him for the past years.

Hi ladies do u know when his last day at kkh? I want to give him a thank u card n bring my bb to take a photo with him. Next time I want to let my bb know tt this great doc make it possible for papa n mommy to have him n it's this doc who brought him to this world. I was so sad when I knew he's leaving.

Hi ladies, i am new here! just started my IVF journey. today is D4 of my stim.. i started to have egg white kind of CM this morning and i am only gg to start the blocker jab tomorrow morning. 1st scan is on Friday.. Kind of worried now, that i will ovulate earlier than expected. Anyone experience the same?

Hi ladies, i am new here! just started my IVF journey. today is D4 of my stim.. i started to have egg white kind of CM this morning and i am only gg to start the blocker jab tomorrow morning. 1st scan is on Friday.. Kind of worried now, that i will ovulate earlier than expected. Anyone experience the same?
Hello,e egg white cm is normal. No worries.
I have ask nurse this questions before. She mentioned its due to e simulation injections. Ovulation will not happen

So nice of dr lau. I emailed him to ask some questions and his reply is still as fast as ever..though i am not doing ivf now.

Anybody has any idea is dr matthew really leaving kkh this year?? If yes,when is his last day,still 28 july or? :(

My first appt wif dr jerry chan today at children tower private suite.. anyone?

I saw him early this month. The place is now rather packed and queue numbers run an hour or more later than expected. Not sure if its just for that day or usual.

He seems friendly and approachable. Thats what I felt.

Nv get to c him today... i jus gt to noe i consider a private patient.. so now need to go polyclinic n get referal letter

Hey humbaobao,i think its ok. When u embark ivf,u are considered private patient. E cost of accessing n test done before doc say go ivf is less than $500,if lets say u no need othet invasive operations before ivf.

Hope this helps

Wa
Hello connie.. the nurse told me under private.. i need to fork out abt 20k cash
Wat procedure are u doing? If ivf-all patients are private during ivf. Cost is $10k onwards- both private n sibsidised patients on kkh can claim both govt subsidy n cpf.

If u talking abt other op,them private is private rates

E nurse should be wrong. Is it a ivf nurse? Maybe u call kkivf centre to check differenfe between private n subsidised. They be able to explain to you.

$20k is more ex compared to those from private clinic. Cannt be. My ivf at kkh is total $9k plus. E class in e receipt write private. Because of e subsidy n medisave cash. I paid nil in cash. I was on short cycle.

Back