when is the right time to stop bottle in childcare?

ivy2012

Hi mummies

Do you know when is the right time to stop using milk bottles for students in childcare?

I have surveyed a few. Some stops in June or Dec this year for N1 class students (3yo). No milk bottle and no sprout cup as well. Personally I feel it is ok to stop bottles but have to provide sufficient milk for children as they need nutrient for growth.

In my girl childcare, they only provide milk during breakfast and occasionally during tea break as they sometimes serve red bean soup or chrysanthemum tea etc.

I was told by the principal that ad long as kids are drinking milk in the morning (before sch) and at night at home , the milk intake is sufficient. Is this correct?

Do you have any opinions?

How much milk intake is needed for a 3yo child?

Hi mummies

Do you know when is the right time to stop using milk bottles for students in childcare?

I have surveyed a few. Some stops in June or Dec this year for N1 class students (3yo). No milk bottle and no sprout cup as well. Personally I feel it is ok to stop bottles but have to provide sufficient milk for children as they need nutrient for growth.

In my girl childcare, they only provide milk during breakfast and occasionally during tea break as they sometimes serve red bean soup or chrysanthemum tea etc.

I was told by the principal that ad long as kids are drinking milk in the morning (before sch) and at night at home , the milk intake is sufficient. Is this correct?

Do you have any opinions?

How much milk intake is needed for a 3yo child?

Hi mummy
I stop my son's bottle when his aged 3. I only feed him milk morning and night time before bed.
As I feel that, not only milk provide nutrient, for me solid food also important.
Normally I will cook different porridge (like pork, fish, chicken), then add in some vege. It's very depend on what kind of vege u like to give. Most of the chagrin don't like bitter gourd, but my son like it very much :) (I practice him to take it at dinner meal)
Hope my limited experience can provide you a bit source of info

Back