2016/01 Jan Babies

Dear all ladies, just to make inform that the fb account that you requested must be an active ones.
Those inactive fb account or fake account will be deleted :) Thanks! :)

For all who like to be added to the fb group, kindly copy and add on as following cos sometime we will jus miss out the previous post which is few pages back..

pls copy and paste your email address so that we can add you to the fb group.

Example: Email address, EDD ([email protected]), EDD: 12/01/2016
1)
2)
3)

For those who requested, kindly check your "Email for the FB link". Click on the link and "add to the group" and wait for admin to accept you...

For all who like to be added to the fb group, kindly copy and add on as following cos sometime we will jus miss out the previous post which is few pages back..

pls copy and paste your email address so that we can add you to the fb group.

Example: Email address, EDD ([email protected]), EDD: 12/01/2016
1)
2)
3)

Thanks babe for your help, i'm feeling so nauseous and sick for the past two weeks. Really looking forward to second trimester and everything to end asap.

did not receive anything about the fb group yet...hmmm...maybe I can PM one of the administrators to join? :)

Based on the EDD calculator, I'm 6 weeks pregnant...this will be #2 (which is faster than I expect)

anyone went for vaginal scan and can see heartbeat yet? I'm tempted to make appt with the gynae already...dunno it's too early. The waiting is getting too long and I have spotting here and there unlike the first pregnancy.

Hi,
I went for my scan last Friday and they recalculated to 6 weeks pregnant and I could see the bean and heartbeat. You could choose to schedule a scan this week but in case you ovulated late and you're lesser than 6 weeks and can't see anything, you may end up unnecessarily worrying. Would suggest scheduling an appointment some time next week (if you can wait ;)) just to make sure.

Check your email - inbox or junk mail for the invite.
Click on the link to join us.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432632394.735251.jpg

Request to join. Admin will approve after checking
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432632469.059713.jpg

Oic. Did u do v.scan?

I dunno which date to count also. Lol.
I went to thomson's women clinic yday and doctor did vaginal scan but can't see anything. Doctor said I should be about 5 weeks based on last menses date (20 Apr) and that he shld see a sac. He said it might be a little early but also may be mc or ectopic. Told me to do blood test and have to return tmrw to do another. Den next Tuesday have to see him again. I cried the whole day yday because I was so sad over what the doctor said. Anyone went thru this same thing before?

Hi mummysayang,

Dun give up just yet! Let's pray for positive blood test results.

You may also wan to consider an second opinion?

I went to thomson's women clinic yday and doctor did vaginal scan but can't see anything. Doctor said I should be about 5 weeks based on last menses date (20 Apr) and that he shld see a sac. He said it might be a little early but also may be mc or ectopic. Told me to do blood test and have to return tmrw to do another. Den next Tuesday have to see him again. I cried the whole day yday because I was so sad over what the doctor said. Anyone went thru this same thing before?

Aww don't worry - I went through the same! My LMP I thought I was 5 weeks when I went to the doc and the scan didn't show anything and he said the same - either early or warned about ectopic. Turns out I was only 4 weeks pregnant at that time. Even with regular period, I apparently ovulated late so it just might be too early to detect. Hope the blood tests show a good rise in hcg. I waited for two weeks after that just to make sure I waited enough. And as hoped, we saw the baby and heartbeat! Hang in there!

dear, dont worry k? Cos base on Last menstrual period might not be very accurate. If you ovulate late, you might only be in your 4th week. If this is the case, then very difficult to detect anything.
All will be well. :)

Back