Price Check for Nanny Service

Try PCF Sparkletots. The fees for Singaporean babies is $1250. Less subsidy for working mother $600 = $650. After that, if your household income is lower than $7500 or per capita income is lower than $1500, then you can get additional subsidy. at the end, the fees might be as low as $100!! Give it a try.

Looking for nanny to look after my 1 year old girl at Jurong West urgently, starting June 2015.
Interested pls contact me 98809615 Vivien. Thanks!

Looking for nanny take care of my 3 years kid on weekdays from 6pm to 9pm. Normally I back from work is around 8 to 9pm.
Current his is at child care centre until 7pm. Yishun. Near Chong Pang. Yishun Ave 7.

Thanks.

Looking for nanny take care of my 3 years kid on weekdays from 6pm to 9pm. Normally I back from work is around 8 to 9pm.
Current his is at child care centre until 7pm. Yishun. Near Chong Pang. Yishun Ave 7.

Thanks.

Hi, I'm 29 years old stay at home mummy Singaporean living in yishun. I have a 6 years old son . Could you please contact me at 82339393 ( what's app/ line/ wechat/ call / sms) to discuss if I'm suitable to take care our your kid from 6pm to 9pm.
* I seldom come online, so it's better to contact me through the number provided .
Thank you

Looking for a nanny at taman jurong to help me take care of baby next year Jan by then baby will be around 6month old. Please pm or whatapp me at 91703608

Hi,

I'm looking for an experienced nanny at Tampines area to look after my baby boy around Dec 2015 onwards, from 8.30am - 7pm.

please pm me thank you :)

Hi

I am looking for an experienced nanny at Ang mo Kio area to look after my baby ger from 6pm-9.30pm, mon-fri. Please pm me for more details. Thank you! :)

Hi, I'm staying at Ghim Moh link and am looking for a day time nanny for my 1 month plus old daughter. Please msg me at 92711926 for more details.

Thank you!

May I know if it is more worth it to put the child in infant care or nanny at 4 months old next yr August? Wat is the rate for infant care for working mother while what is the rate for nanny?

May I know if it is more worth it to put the child in infant care or nanny at 4 months old next yr August? Wat is the rate for infant care for working mother while what is the rate for nanny?
My mil is a profession nanny.she told me the rate now is $800 .

Hi icyger86,

i have the same dilemma as you. what i have found out so far is that nanny prices can be about starting $650 for infant at 4months old and increase in $100 when they start to take solid food.
infant care price starts cheapest at $1000 to highest $2200 depending on location and the reputation of the infantcare centre. But there is a basic subsidy for working mothers of $600. Additional subsidy if combine household income is less thatn $7500.

So both works out to be about the same whether its nanny service or infant care service. Afterall its still strangers looking after our baby. Hope this helps. Cheers.

I am having 2 nanny on rotating basis to look after my boy of 5 yrs old. They are malaysian, that's explains why there are 2 nanny. One comes and one goes back cos malaysians are not allowed to come here for more than 60 days.

They stayed at my place for 28 days every month and i pay them $1500 per mth. PM me if you are interested.

Hello, just wondering if u have still have contacts for your 2 nanny from malaysia? If so can u give me contact? Thanks!

Hello Sherlin,

I think your offer is expensive.
I found my nanny thru an agency (no need to pay agent fees) . The starting rate is $550 and increase $50 when bb is 6mths older ... For only mon to fri 7 plus in morning to 7 plus pm and no overnite.
So far, I am happy with my nanny service.

Hi don mind to share the agency?

Hi, i am looking for someone to pick up my child from childcare and cook dinner for us. From 4 to 7pm weekday only.Please contact me at 86920440. Thank you.

Hi mommies
Urgently looking for a baby sitter for my 14 month old daughter. We are indian family staying in sengkang. My hp # 91862656. Please contact.
Cheers
Priya

i have 2 kids aged 4 and 6. Need a nanny urgently in segar, preferbly starting june. Nanny has to fetch them frm school (across street frm home) at 12pm and take care of them till 7pm.

hi I need a stay overnight nanny at jurong west next year's Jan 9pm to 8am, nanny need to send her back to my house in the morning but 9pm we will send her over ...any recommendation. Sunday to Thursday 5days weeks

Hello. Im looking for a nanny at serangoon north ave 1. (Near amk)
My boy is 5. Just to watch over him for 4hrs, twice a week. Interested may sms me at 9166 7167. Thank you.

Hello. Im looking for a nanny at serangoon north ave 1. (Near amk)
My boy is 5. Just to watch over him for 4hrs, twice a week. Interested may sms me at 9166 7167. Thank you.

hi I need a stay overnight nanny at jurong west next year's Jan 9pm to 8am, nanny need to send her back to my house in the morning but 9pm we will send her over ...any recommendation. Sunday to Thursday 5days weeks
How old is your child? Where do u stay?

I need a nanny who can help me to pick up my daughters from childcare (Blk 511 Jurong West 52) and student care (Blk 368 Corporation Dr) then send them home (348 Kang Ching). It takes around 1 hour (5.30pm-6.30pm) from monday to friday.
Please contact/ sms / whatsapp me @ 96908622 if you have any recommended friendly aunty/nanny/housewife can help.
Thank you.

Hello. I’m looking for nanny to come to my house at Tiong Bahru to take care of 4 month old baby. Please contact me 98326618. Thank you

Back