Full formula fed babies since day 1

Hihi.. Yes my nb been fed w fm since bb was crying in hunger wen I was stil.in ot. Csect case. But bf bb a while now mix feed with fm again

Hi I do.. my bb was in hunger just 4hrs after she was born. While I was still in labour room! So nurse sought my approval to give formula since she cried alot. Ever since I do a mixed of both as my bb can drink alot. Her first day can finish 30ml liao..

may I ask if u ladies though feed formula milk do the hospital give thru bottle or syringe feed?

Yup since feed fm day1, also express bm with the low supply as much as I can for the 1st 6mths. Perfectly ok.

Whether syringe, cup or bottle feed in hospital really depends on their own practice.

What do you think is the best formula for newborn baby? My baby had jaundice last time.
I think it depends on the baby. But as far as I know, some comparisons have shown that Similac will result in less gas in the baby as compared to other brands. My baby has been drinking Similac formula milk since birth.

My bb is a fm fed bb since day 1. :) he is now 6mths. My elder 2 kids also on fm since day 1. One is 3.5yrs old now the other is 5 yr old

What do you think is the best formula for newborn baby? My baby had jaundice last time.
My 3 bb is on nan pro

Actually each bb body is different . A brand of milk might be suitable for baby A but not suitable for baby B etc.

But keep changing of fm milk also not advisable. Once u start on a brand. Maybe give it around 1-2 weeks to monitor first before u switch to another brand.

My elder 2 kids was ok with nan pro.
My bb started nan pro 1 since day 1. But suddenly around 1 mth old he started to have bad constipation... I was still torn whether to change another brand or not. And if I wan to change what brand ? As I am not familiar with other brand too...

End up I didn't. N after 2 weeks my bb constipation is solved without doing anything too... :)

Back