2WW - for those TTC-ing

Hi gammahedging, I was not prescribed any metformin, it is for those who are insulin resistant right? I only found out that many ladies who are diagnosed PCOs are on metformin as well, not sure why I am excluded. I had one round of clomid 50mg in March, cd2-cd6. I have never had a missed AF since my first menses, I am so depressed now as it is already cd42 today :(
I was placed on metformin initially. Then when I switched gynae, took BT then found out my insulin levels were ok. So took metformin off.

Finally done with my exams and I am back to the TWW again! Hopefully will receive good news this month as it will be on our 1st year wedding anniversary(what was i typing.. ceremony... :oops:)!
I have been drinking chicken essence daily (for exams and tww sake) as it was said that it helps with implantation. Does it work?
nope.. i drink chicken essence 2 times per week since i started working... it doesnt help for implantation in my case...

Hi im planning to ttc this coming cycle..its the 2nd cycle aft miscarriage. But im facing a lot of stress from demanding bosses and work tht i hv migranes..i was initially planning to hold till i get my bonus in end jul then resign...but im really afraid my stress lvl and health conditions will affect my chances of conceiving..or even if i manage to get pregnant can i hold it thru...if u were me would u hold on till ur bonus or give up ur job and stress free while trying for ur rainbow bb..? As im reaching 35 soon...i wanted to try as soon as i can...to reduce the risk lvl...

Hi im planning to ttc this coming cycle..its the 2nd cycle aft miscarriage. But im facing a lot of stress from demanding bosses and work tht i hv migranes..i was initially planning to hold till i get my bonus in end jul then resign...but im really afraid my stress lvl and health conditions will affect my chances of conceiving..or even if i manage to get pregnant can i hold it thru...if u were me would u hold on till ur bonus or give up ur job and stress free while trying for ur rainbow bb..? As im reaching 35 soon...i wanted to try as soon as i can...to reduce the risk lvl...
maybe tell your boss that you are TTC, so give more relaxing accounts?
that's what i told my boss 1 yr ago when i begin TTC.. i told him also prepared that i going to take alots of unpaid leaves.. so if he dun want too much disruption for our dept, dun give me too much responsibility...

Now is end May so it is about two more months. But biological clock is ticking too...
I would suggest you continue with your job but don't get too emotionally/mentally involved. Just try to do what you can, the minimum required and keep telling yourself relax relax relax. I know it is hard but you can give it a try.
And try to take leave here and there (1 day here and there) during the period to breathe... When on leave, just enjoy your own time.. Keep telling yourself, it is just a job, you only need it for the money, don't be too hard on ourselves. Jia you!

hi Piggling, how are you? I still remember you but not sure if you do remember me. Like to ask ladies here do you all feel anything when your guys shoot his soldiers into our womb? Sorry to sound a bit gross but recently I felt that my hb solders are quite cold and no matter how high I lift my butt, spillage will still happen. I am quite worried is it becos of my hb's problem that has got worse? He was diagnosed poor morphology problem and for the first time, i feel coldness when we do the deed. So far his SA has been acceptable according to my gynae. Should there be any feeling when the soldiers are on the way to march to our egg?

Hi booy, is anyone going to return soon?
What do we do with the eggs?
I'm returning on sat 23 May at Toa Payoh Shuang Lin Temple. You can go to get it tomorrow after 11am if you are free.. The Chinese belief is to take 2 eggs and eat it with your hubby on the marital bed..

hi Piggling, how are you? I still remember you but not sure if you do remember me. Like to ask ladies here do you all feel anything when your guys shoot his soldiers into our womb? Sorry to sound a bit gross but recently I felt that my hb solders are quite cold and no matter how high I lift my butt, spillage will still happen. I am quite worried is it becos of my hb's problem that has got worse? He was diagnosed poor morphology problem and for the first time, i feel coldness when we do the deed. So far his SA has been acceptable according to my gynae. Should there be any feeling when the soldiers are on the way to march to our egg?
I rem you too! For me, it's hot and kind of ticklish at the instant of shooting.. When marching, probably no feeling.. Spillage is common.. Don't think too much..

nope...
as and when i will feel nausea and giddy though... my doc always say it is due to stress or indigestion
dr tell mi nt to skip meals which din.aniwae, I tested for my ovulation period with the clearblue fertility kit that I recently bought.I gt a smiley face on cd13 tried bd during these days.nw waiting for an overdue menses.

Hi bubbleblue 1! I am fine. :) Entering 3rd trimester.

I think spillage is normal, don't worry about it. After BD, just try to support butt with pillow and stuff some tissue to prevent dirtying the bed. Lie down for awhile and let the sperms travel in. Though there are spillage but there are also alot going in as well. Dont worry.
I dont think I felt anything when the soldiers are marching toward the egg. But I think frequent BD during O period realli helps. Jia you!

Hi booy, u remember me? Haha so happy to hear yr bb full month!! Actually I tend to compare with my frens spouses I guess & ask around. Similar conclusion as yr advise it should feel hot at the 1st instance. Instead I can feel icy cold soldiers which makes me vy worried. Hb is vy uncooperative & keep denying that he's taking cold drinks even after taking tcm or the tonics I made for him. Anyway, thank you for yr advise!! Enjoy yr time withh bb & wish u & bb good health. Remember to take lots of bb videos & photos!!

Hi Piggling, how time flies!! U r in 3rd trimester oredi ah?? U must be excited preparing bb clothings, bb cot & stuff ya. Seems like it's common to have soldiers spillage. I hope the amount wasted is insignificant. Haha.... (silly me)

Hi booy, u remember me? Haha so happy to hear yr bb full month!! Actually I tend to compare with my frens spouses I guess & ask around. Similar conclusion as yr advise it should feel hot at the 1st instance. Instead I can feel icy cold soldiers which makes me vy worried. Hb is vy uncooperative & keep denying that he's taking cold drinks even after taking tcm or the tonics I made for him. Anyway, thank you for yr advise!! Enjoy yr time withh bb & wish u & bb good health. Remember to take lots of bb videos & photos!!

Hi Piggling, how time flies!! U r in 3rd trimester oredi ah?? U must be excited preparing bb clothings, bb cot & stuff ya. Seems like it's common to have soldiers spillage. I hope the amount wasted is insignificant. Haha.... (silly me)
Hi bubbleblue1, dun compare.. Everyone is different ya.. Relax and bb will come your way soon.. Bb dust for you!

Piggling, congrats! You can now look forward to seeing your bb.. Last lap to go..

Yah, time really flies! All the vomiting days feel like a long time ago now...
Still has not prepared much as I am super clueless... hopefully can buy more stuffs within the next 1 month.
Yes yes, spillage is very common. If you are worried, in order to compensate, can try to BD more frequently as long as your hubby's SA has no issues. Is he currently taking supplements? I think Mega Man is quite good and convenient, you can try that too.
Don't worry about it, as long as both of you are healthy, just continue BD-ing and try not to be too anxious about the results and hopefully baby will come knocking on your door. Just try to lie on bed and lift your butt after the deed.

Hi bubbleblue1, dun compare.. Everyone is different ya.. Relax and bb will come your way soon.. Bb dust for you!

Piggling, congrats! You can now look forward to seeing your bb.. Last lap to go..

Congrats to you too, booy! Enjoy your bonding time with your baby. :)
I think I will miss the feeling of my baby in my tummy... lol... yet on the other hand, cant wait to see baby too. :)

Baby dusts to everyone here. Jia you!

^piggling thank you! and congrats! it's comforting to see success cases for couples TTC-ing.

now at 8dpo... still have a few more days to go.. I need to resist testing too early to avoid any disappointment.

Congrats to you too, booy! Enjoy your bonding time with your baby. :)
I think I will miss the feeling of my baby in my tummy... lol... yet on the other hand, cant wait to see baby too. :)

Baby dusts to everyone here. Jia you!
now my LO is 3.5 mths old. There are times when I wish that I can pack her back into my tummy hahaha :D

Hi all, I have delivered a bb boy.. Not too sure if anyone here still rem me as I see a lot have graduated.. I will be returning red eggs at Lian Shan Shuang Lin temple at Toa Payoh on 23 May (Sat) 12pm. Hope all of you can graduate soon.. Baby dust to all of you here..
I rem u!! congrats :D

U just need only 1 strong brave soldier to make it! :D

Babe, I am sorry for your loss.
It is end of May already and I'd suggest you to endure till July, although it is really very difficult to stay together with monsters for even one minute. However, come to think of that, you've been tolerating the nonsense from these people for one year, you deserve the bonus, and if you leave prior to the date, then it's gonna be a big waste. Keep telling yourself that you will be free from all the disaster in 2 months time and counting down everyday, it helps a little. You also can come to the thread and rant, we will be here for you :)

*hugs*

^piggling thank you! and congrats! it's comforting to see success cases for couples TTC-ing.

now at 8dpo... still have a few more days to go.. I need to resist testing too early to avoid any disappointment.

Your day will definitely come! Must have faith and continue to work hard at BD-ing.
That time I waited till DPO 15 to test because I have too many disappointments before that... It really came at the time where I thought it will not be possible.

now my LO is 3.5 mths old. There are times when I wish that I can pack her back into my tummy hahaha :D

Hehehe.. I can understand...
No crying and just feeling their kicks.. so peaceful right, if can pack them back in once in awhile. :)
I can imagine myself turning into a panda bear after baby is born!

Anyway, just an update for myself. Went to see doctor (both TCM and gynae) and confirmed that my late AF is due to hormone imbalance, a firm BFN, bah!
Dr. Su said my body is quite "cold" although I always feel hot and perspire very easily, like mad.
She told me I am 虚 and must 敢敢进补, asked me to take DOM and 八珍.

As I am staying at the East, I did not go back to the clinic for follow up very often, but I noticed some improvement in my body.
I used to have spotting in between cycles, during Ovulation and after intercourse, and sometime the spotting "replaced" the monthly visit of AF.
Ever since I started seeing Dr. Su, my condition become better - no more spotting!

Collected dh's SA, morphology isn't that good :(

Guess we will have to work harder to 调 our bodies first before trying again.

Trying to be hopeful now, on medication from both Dr. Su and gynae to induce menses.

Jiayou sisters! <3

Hehehe.. I can understand...
No crying and just feeling their kicks.. so peaceful right, if can pack them back in once in awhile. :)
I can imagine myself turning into a panda bear after baby is born!
hey, it can be rough initially but it will get better as bb grows older. now my lo STTN. Only need to feed her 1x at night

Anyway, just an update for myself. Went to see doctor (both TCM and gynae) and confirmed that my late AF is due to hormone imbalance, a firm BFN, bah!
Dr. Su said my body is quite "cold" although I always feel hot and perspire very easily, like mad.
She told me I am 虚 and must 敢敢进补, asked me to take DOM and 八珍.

As I am staying at the East, I did not go back to the clinic for follow up very often, but I noticed some improvement in my body.
I used to have spotting in between cycles, during Ovulation and after intercourse, and sometime the spotting "replaced" the monthly visit of AF.
Ever since I started seeing Dr. Su, my condition become better - no more spotting!

Collected dh's SA, morphology isn't that good :(

Guess we will have to work harder to 调 our bodies first before trying again.

Trying to be hopeful now, on medication from both Dr. Su and gynae to induce menses.

Jiayou sisters! <3

will preseed help in the SA mobility? but its good to also bu bu yi xia your health and body.. so that your body will be a healthy home for your bb.. :)

Should I test or wait till the monster show up? I don't wanna waste my clearblue HPT. My colleagues said I maybe too stress. Indeed I am a little stress this month as been worrying whether my dragon LO have placement for nursery next year. I am like thinking will this little stress cause delay of AF or I have hormones imbalance?

I am currently 5 days late and 19 dpo. My last test was a BFN on 13 dpo and has brown discharge on 8 dpo. I think someone here mentioned they get their BFP at 8dpo so my chances are abit low so I just hope after typing this, AF will show up on its own.

Should I test or wait till the monster show up? I don't wanna waste my clearblue HPT. My colleagues said I maybe too stress. Indeed I am a little stress this month as been worrying whether my dragon LO have placement for nursery next year. I am like thinking will this little stress cause delay of AF or I have hormones imbalance?

I am currently 5 days late and 19 dpo. My last test was a BFN on 13 dpo and has brown discharge on 8 dpo. I think someone here mentioned they get their BFP at 8dpo so my chances are abit low so I just hope after typing this, AF will show up on its own.
I think 5 days late is a pretty good time to test.. (I cannot tahan till that long.. =X) but if you wanna wait, maybe 2 weeks?

I think 5 days late is a pretty good time to test.. (I cannot tahan till that long.. =X) but if you wanna wait, maybe 2 weeks?

I also cannot tahan till that long.
I should have face it and if really it's another BFN, then I should really get a checkup why everytime when I TCC, my menses cycle will go haywired.
Argh! Worried when cycle mess up.

will preseed help in the SA mobility? but its good to also bu bu yi xia your health and body.. so that your body will be a healthy home for your bb.. :)

Hmm, I don't think so ba~
Preseed is a fertility lubricant, it mimics your body’s natural fertile fluids which allows sperm to swim freely and support the sperm on their journey to fertilize the egg.

Yeah, I also think so.
If too gancheong to get pregnant without tiao-ing the body, wait one day even though get BFP also cannot carry, end up more sad.

Last edited:

Hey babe, many said digital test doesn't pick up BFP as early as cheapies due to the sensitivity.
I'd suggest you to try to test again using FMU, if not, hold your pee for at least 2-3 hours without any liquid intake. hCG should double up in every 48-72 hours. However, if you are sure that you're now 19dpo, you should be able to get at least a very faint line on cheapie, but well, there are some people who did not get their BFP till 18 weeks or so, it very much depends on the hormone level. 8dpo might be a little too early as implantation may take up to 12dpo.

I totally understand how frustrated it is to have AF delayed + BFN.

Go to your gynae and request for a blood test if you have any symptom, just to be safe.

Good luck x

test with an internet cheapie first

Hi mummies..i am trying for no.2 now..wanted a monkey baby... wanted to get started in May...but my mensus just went missing since my last mensus on 8 april...

This month..i was suppose to have my mensus around 8th may if i put myself on 35 days cycle...but nothing came except for tons of ewcm (was thinking if i was oing late).

I tested the possibility of pregancy over the last few days but was a bfn..

According to my ovulation calculator..i am suppose to O this week (friday) but since my mensus didnt come..i really dun know if my O will still take place..:(..i nv had just issues..my periods were pretty regular and she just decided to go for vacation...

I just want to move on..else theres no way to jump start my ttc. I am also with Dr su for the past 1 month taking her yao bao..she only mention that i am anemic and ask me dun be bothered about the missing mensus..just continue to pu. I am also on blackmore concieve well.

Last yr my gynae mentioned that i may have polycyst when he was doing ultra scan for me. But no other further bloodworks were done n no treatment needed...he will jab me if i wanna try for no. 2..but i dun fancy his suggestion..got a feeling that he just wanna earn my money..o_O

Hi yogini,

You may want to consult doctor for the delayed AF to find out what's the problem.
Most probably is due to hormone imbalance or who knows you might be pregnant?
Some ladies are getting BFN during their early stage of pregnancy due to low level of hCG.

Polycyst = PCOs?

If I am not mistaken, there's no definite treatment to "cure" PCOs, usually doctor would ask the patient to lose weight (for those overweight) and some would be on metformin to decrease insulin resistance and improve insulin sensitivity, very much depends on individual case. PCOs usually will cause difficult in ovulation, hence, some gynae will prescribe Clomid to induce ovulation. You may want to double check with your gynae. If you're not comfortable with your current one, change another gynae who you are comfortable with.

Mine is delayed for almost 2 weeks as well and I just consulted my gynae as well as Dr. Su last week.
Gynae said it's due to hormone imbalance while Dr. Su I have not enough of "blood".
I got medicines from both to (sort of) induce the menses and also to "tiao" my body.

I would say by having TCM for merely one month, one might not be seeing significant improvement yet as TCM usually take longer time.

Hi yogini,

You may want to consult doctor for the delayed AF to find out what's the problem.
Most probably is due to hormone imbalance or who knows you might be pregnant?
Some ladies are getting BFN during their early stage of pregnancy due to low level of hCG.

Polycyst = PCOs?

If I am not mistaken, there's no definite treatment to "cure" PCOs, usually doctor would ask the patient to lose weight (for those overweight) and some would be on metformin to decrease insulin resistance and improve insulin sensitivity, very much depends on individual case. PCOs usually will cause difficult in ovulation, hence, some gynae will prescribe Clomid to induce ovulation. You may want to double check with your gynae. If you're not comfortable with your current one, change another gynae who you are comfortable with.

Mine is delayed for almost 2 weeks as well and I just consulted my gynae as well as Dr. Su last week.
Gynae said it's due to hormone imbalance while Dr. Su I have not enough of "blood".
I got medicines from both to (sort of) induce the menses and also to "tiao" my body.

I would say by having TCM for merely one month, one might not be seeing significant improvement yet as TCM usually take longer time.

Cantaloupe, my case is similar to urs, gynae say maybe due to hormonal imblance and Dr Su said i was anemic (not enough blood). My gynea did say if i wanna concieve, he can give me hormonal jab to induce ovulation.

For such kind of cases, I believe our body have the capability to concieve naturally by taking the right food and right supplements.. I dont have such issues during my no.1..maybe we just have to give more time before we attempt 2nd approach...

For my missing mensus - i already gave up the thought of the possibility of BFP....i will hold off seeing gynae unless i missed the mensus for 2 cycles (60days) since this is just a once off issue.

Mind is very powerful.... subconciously may cause my mensus to be missing... Maybe i just need to stop thinking about it, move on and pretend i am in a new cycle.

Cantaloupe, my case is similar to urs, gynae say maybe due to hormonal imblance and Dr Su said i was anemic (not enough blood). My gynea did say if i wanna concieve, he can give me hormonal jab to induce ovulation.

For such kind of cases, I believe our body have the capability to concieve naturally by taking the right food and right supplements.. I dont have such issues during my no.1..maybe we just have to give more time before we attempt 2nd approach...

For my missing mensus - i already gave up the thought of the possibility of BFP....i will hold off seeing gynae unless i missed the mensus for 2 cycles (60days) since this is just a once off issue.

Mind is very powerful.... subconciously may cause my mensus to be missing... Maybe i just need to stop thinking about it, move on and pretend i am in a new cycle.

Wah, you still wanna wait for 60 days ah?
I have never had any delayed menses, especially am TTC now, the more I cannot stand its absence.
Irregular menses is pretty common for PCOs patient, we will never know when it will come again lor, haiz :(

Hormonal jab? I thought it only applicable to IUI and/or IVF?
Hmm, I ever read articles about difficulty to conceive for #2, again, it depends on individual, but of course, eating right with the healthy life style definitely contribute higher chance to get conceived.

Many get their BFP or regular cycles back when they stop stressing, but it is easier to say than done.
I some time wish I can be as chillax *sigh*

How long the max usually your menses delay?

60 days is very long IMO. Now I starting to think whether my 6 days late is due to hormones imbalance.

My cycle usually between 30-35 days, there was once 40 days, and was due to hormone imbalance also.
I am on cd47 today, the medicine prescribed by doctor to "induce" my AF is a 10-day course and it is 5th day today.

Yeah, 60 days too long le I think.

where do u work ? if u are near suntec area I can bless u with 1 :D

Thank you for offering. It's ok. Haha!
Yesterday, I tested on OPK instead for fun to see whether will have positive line. Read from internet that some mummies detect a positive opk during pregnancy. It was positive but no darker than the control line. Again, it's just for fun. I have the feeling that AF is visiting me soon but whenever I visit the toilet, it's just discharge.

Back