(2015/08) Aug 2015 Mummies

By the way, for those who have added Gloria in FB, Pls pm her so tat she knows U r from smh. Hope to see U all soon.

Hihi , gonna hijack this thread... I am a 2012 July mummy and had a wonderful confinement lady .. She is super nice to me and recently I call her up to chit chat and she mentioned that she is available during July . Other months she is already fully booked .. So decided to help her post to see if anyone needs one .. This is my old review of her http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/good-confinement-lady-to-recommend.4379/ .. u may wana take a look .. if there is anyone who needs one you can email me at [email protected] for her contact ...

hi all, I'm also a mum-to-be in August. was trying to look for post natal massage. do u all have any recommendations?
Do you wana try Bella Luna prenatal massage 1st? I have 2 vouchers of 45mins free session, looking for companion to go try out.

Pls kindly add Gloria Liu in Facebook. She's the admin for Aug mummies. After tat, she will then be able to add U mummies into our secret group. Thanks.

I'd like to join the group, too. Expecting #2 in early August. Tried to look for Gloria on Facebook but there are so many. Which one is her?

Hello my mother is an experience confinement nanny that has more than 20 years of experience in Singapore. She used to took care of my 2 babies & my sister's babies too in 2013 / 2014, when we just gave birth. She is very very good in taking care of newborn. I heard a lot of compliments from her employers before. They're all satisfied with her. She is quite an open-minded auntie so don't have to worry having trouble living with a stranger. She is semi-retired now but she still can help if happen that you are looking for a realiable confinement nanny.

Do call or whatsapp/sms me if you are interested. Eury Wee / 98160846.

Hi all, those who have requested to join Facebook group recently, admin (Gloria) has not been feeling well so may not have added U. She will do so when she's better.

Pls also kindly pm the admin (Gloria) as well when requesting in Facebook.

Thank U and see ya soon!

Hi all momies,
Im new member in this forum.. im 34w now and my baby head have not turn around. its make me worry, i expecting for normal and i will check to doctor next 2 weeks and see if my baby head-down position or not... if not doctor ask me to to CS. Any of you know when the baby's head start turning into position? what can i do to get my baby to turn head down?

Baby will still move for a few more weeks - don't stress about it. There was a lady in my antenatal class who's baby was in breech position up till week 38.

Personally I found going to see a chiropractor has helped me. Sometimes it could be because your pelvis or lower back is not aligned - because of the weight you've been carrying around. I notice that after each visit baby moves more because more "space" has been created so baby can move into position more easily.

Hi all momies,
Im new member in this forum.. im 34w now and my baby head have not turn around. its make me worry, i expecting for normal and i will check to doctor next 2 weeks and see if my baby head-down position or not... if not doctor ask me to to CS. Any of you know when the baby's head start turning into position? what can i do to get my baby to turn head down?

Baby will still move for a few more weeks - don't stress about it. There was a lady in my antenatal class who's baby was in breech position up till week 38.

Personally I found going to see a chiropractor has helped me. Sometimes it could be because your pelvis or lower back is not aligned - because of the weight you've been carrying around. I notice that after each visit baby moves more because more "space" has been created so baby can move into position more easily.

Thank you @HoYeah;)
I heard sometime baby can breech position in last week EDD. But problem now, my gynae wanna see next 2 weeks whether my baby breech position or not. im week 36w coming next 2weeks and if my baby still same position, My gynae will ask me to do CS. :(:(:(

my gynae is Dr Kowa (Mt. A), anyone have experienced with him?

Hi Ladyblue,

As long as your baby is not in distress, maybe ask to wait till week 39/40 before doing the C section?

In the meantime, Relax, get a massage, sleep as much as you can, enjoy the last of your pregnancy before we don't sleep for months!!

Good Luck and I wish you a safe delivery!

Thank you @HoYeah;)
I heard sometime baby can breech position in last week EDD. But problem now, my gynae wanna see next 2 weeks whether my baby breech position or not. im week 36w coming next 2weeks and if my baby still same position, My gynae will ask me to do CS. :(:(:(

my gynae is Dr Kowa (Mt. A), anyone have experienced with him?

Hi Ladyblue,

You can try doing pelvic tilts, heard it helps. Can do standing up. Another exercise is something like going on all fours then try to tuck in the stomach.
One more is sit on edge of chair with a table in front then try to drop stomach in the space between with the whole arm on table to support. I am not sure if you understand what I mean, can try to google and see if there pics/videos. But please be careful when you attempt any exercises.

Oh yah, i also heard that if baby has not turned then try not to squat so that baby wont be "brainwash" into thinking his/her current breech position is right position for labour.

Jia you and all the best!

Dear Aug mtb. I have good confinement lady to recommend. She has been experience for 10+ years on taking care baby and confinement matters. She is my aunt. Pls pm me for further details.
Hi, does she do onli daytime CL? Coz much does she charge?

Hi all! I just became an August. mum! My due date was supposed to be end of Sept but my baby was too eager to come out at week 34 few days back! Do add me in FB if there is:

tanon_tan@ hotmail.com

Thanks!

hihi, may i check if any mommies just gave birth at tmc? normally hospital will give some bags of items to mommy. Can i check whether inside got the voucher for "Baby U Studio"? Cos i plan to take studio shoot from Baby U Studio but I lost my voucher. Please let me know if you have, I'll pay for the postage. Many thanks.

Hi, i gonna send my girl to eden beyondtalent cc at sk area. Any mummies LO is in the cc can give reviews?

Or any mummies gonna send their LO soon there?

thanks

Hi,
I'm planning to send my 14 month old twins to TheLittleGym in Marina Square. However the only class now for weekdays is Tuesday 3-3.45pm which is my twins naptime,
Anyone interested to join me for Tuesday 1-1.45pm class? We need at least 4 totsto start a class. Class age is 10-19months.

Can check out http://www.thelittlegym.com.sg/

about $50 for per 45min class.

Back