Can Avent milk bottle fit Medela breast pump

Winkkie

Hi, I"m new mum to be, not sure anyone can help advise on electric breast pumps. I've have been blessed with a preloved Medela mini electric breast pumps and might need to get new tubes and valves. However I have also purchased brand new Avent milk bottles starter kit. Seems it cannot fit the pump. Should I get the Avent new tubes and valves but will it fit the Medela Breast pump. I am quite clueless on what exactly to get for replacing new tubes as the preloved ones are yellowish and definitely need to be replaced. Please someone help?!

No, avent bottles or parts won't fit into medela and vice versa. Either you get medela parts or a new entire pump of your choice. Medela parts are not cheap to buy on their own and not easy to find, for different model their parts are slightly different (e.g. Can't fit a tube for freestyle into swing). You may check with medela to find out where to buy.
If u have the budget, getting a new set of pump would be a better bet. You can always buy after delivered if needed, a lot of online shop sells and deliver to your doorsteps. i personally know some mommy did not even need to pump as baby can latch on well, so the pump bought in advance was not used or lightly used only.

Last edited:
No, avent bottles or parts won't fit into medela and vice versa. Either you get medela parts or a new entire pump of your choice. Medela parts are not cheap to buy on their own and not easy to find, for different model their parts are slightly different (e.g. Can't fit a tube for freestyle into swing). You may check with medela to find out where to buy.
If u have the budget, getting a new set of pump would be a better bet. You can always buy after delivered if needed, a lot of online shop sells and deliver to your doorsteps. i personally know some mommy did not even need to pump as baby can latch on well, so the pump bought in advance was not used or lightly used only.
Thanks Nividia!

Back