Zhu Sheng Niang Niang (注生娘娘)

If I want to go down to Toa Payoh Lian Shan Shuang Lin Shi to pray, does husband need to go along or just one person, which is me will do???

Hi, I'm returning 100 reds egg on this coming sun 1pm at 14E Richard avenue 万佛堂 there's a 多子佛 last year I was there to pray cuz after my miscarriage was there to pray and was extremely sad , cuz I'm 40 don't have a good chance for conceived . I din expect that after I touch the 多子佛 the very nxt few weeks I'm pregnant . So I returning the 100 eggs hope whoever want to conceive get pregnant .14 E Richard avenue is near to Kovan mrt station .

Hi, I'm returning 100 reds egg on this coming sun 1pm at 14E Richard avenue 万佛堂 there's a 多子佛 last year I was there to pray cuz after my miscarriage was there to pray and was extremely sad , cuz I'm 40 don't have a good chance for conceived . I din expect that after I touch the 多子佛 the very nxt few weeks I'm pregnant . So I returning the 100 eggs hope whoever want to conceive get pregnant .14 E Richard avenue is near to Kovan mrt station .

I am sorry for your loss and congratulations for your newborn :)
Thank you for your kind information!

it my cousin who recommended me to pray there . And I saw the 多子佛 probably tat time I'm too sad and there's a lady there ask me to touch the 多子佛 I hope tat could able to conceive . cuz my cousin was also touch touch the 多子佛 and finally she conceive her daughter. i was there with my husband that day . We are desperate to have babies. And I hope everyone here to fulfill their wish to be a parent to have a healthy babies soon.

@Sara&eugene, thanks for your information. I will be going to the temple which you mentioned. Hope I am able to collect the eggs too. I lost my second boy at 32 weeks so I know exactly how you feel too.
Your story inspired me to be hopeful.
Thanks! I'm hoping to get pregnant. Also going to the temple to get some form of comfort.

@Sara&eugene, thanks for your information. I will be going to the temple which you mentioned. Hope I am able to collect the eggs too. I lost my second boy at 32 weeks so I know exactly how you feel too.
Your story inspired me to be hopeful.
Thanks! I'm hoping to get pregnant. Also going to the temple to get some form of comfort.
Hope to have good news from you. Baby dash to all of you. I hope those who are like me desperate to be a mummy will get good news from within.

Hi Sara and Eugene, thanks for the red eggs! It is nice meeting you both in person and we are glad to be able to thank you both personally. In fact, we are about to leave when you suddenly appear! It is our first time collecting red eggs..:) Thanks again!

Hi Sara&eugene, I'm leaving the temple now. I managed to collect 2 eggs and touch the many offspring Buddha. Thanks for your eggs hope I have good news soon. It's a pity I didn't get to see and thank you in person.
Once again, thank you very much!

:( i just went at 4.30pm and the temple is closed...such a waste.....

Lao Shi Ni Hao,
Understand u might be busy of late... hope when you have time can take a look at my PM to u subject "help much needed".
As i am new to buddhism, i have my questions. I have sent u 3 PMs dated 13 to 16 April and hop u can really help. I have realised that i have made some mistakes unknowingly only after i read this forum.
I have another question related to my PMs. If i join a 超度法会 at 双林寺, can i join another 超度法会 at 居士林 during the seventh month or is it not necessary or cannot join both at the same time? Yes it is a desperate and kiasu move but i would like to be effective/efficient as u mentoned 超度not likely one time can settle. But will performing two at the same time help or will it be confusing?
Thank you very much for your help and look fwd to your enlightenment especially the questons in the PMs.

Lao Shi Ni Hao,
Understand u might be busy of late... hope when you have time can take a look at my PM to u subject "help much needed".
As i am new to buddhism, i have my questions. I have sent u 3 PMs dated 13 to 16 April and hop u can really help. I have realised that i have made some mistakes unknowingly only after i read this forum.
老师有126 unread messages. 来不及回复。

desperatehb said:
I read some where along the threads you do not read bazi anymore but ... ... message truncated... ... but maybe in private in case this goes to public.
男:可以经商。
女:妇科不好。

你应该是有给人算过。难道对方没跟你坦白吗?

desperatehb said:
Not sure if you can recommend me the vegetarian geomacer you mentioned in the forum as I hope to see my current house and if not good see and move to a new place because our current bedroom is odd shape. The toilet door face the bed and the bed is such that our legs are towards a corner. Maybe the house got problem?
First, read post #1915. <- click.

Next, 夫妇生不出有很多原因。Click to read post -> #1555. There is a pdf file for reader to download in post #1555.
生不出孩子跟风水没直接关系。最后,才来看风水。

desperatehb said:
Sorry more questions, actually a lot more question but you will be 烦... it is a question related to chao du that I asked previously, what is 海路空法会?
I read that to 放生 there are some steps and is easy to do wrong as need to 念 经 etc. Also, should do quietly and not tell anyone. I don't think I can manage it. What about joining those mass 放生exercise? Is it good enough because that one is not quietly do...
Thanks for your to time in helping.
暂时别去搞这个。

desperatehb said:
sorry more questions。Actually i come to know zhu sheng niang niang by chance at a temple next to Amoy hawker centre。 Think the temple is call 仙宫Lui Sian Kong and people also pray to 大㑑公dua peh kong as many strike 4D。 I also notice the temple has 大二爷伯,is thst a yin temple? cos i am thinking of also to go to seng wong beo to pray to zhu sheng niang niang as that is one of the recommended temple,but i understand that is a yin temple and in case the oyher temple is not yin temple than will be very mix up and not recommended.
老师知道你讲的那间。

那是半阴阳,偏阳庙。比如:Loyang 大伯公是阳庙。后殿以及左侧(拿督公)是阴,但主神当正。

老师曾经说过了(mentioned in the past),庙就去一间,不要哪里灵就往那里求。

desperatehb said:
I have another question related to my PMs. If i join a 超度法会 at 双林寺, can i join another 超度法会 at 居士林 during the seventh month or is it not necessary or cannot join both at the same time? Yes it is a desperate and kiasu move but i would like to be effective/efficient as u mentoned 超度not likely one time can settle. But will performing two at the same time help or will it be confusing?
可以同时办。

Last edited:
No worries since you are there the 多子佛 will know you was there and give blessing

Thank you for the kind words.. I did feel a peaceful vibe when I was standing outside the temple. I didn't managed to say a prayer though and have to rush off as my toddler wet his pants from diaper overload (I insisted my hb to send me down after attending wedding lunch).

Baby dust to those who manage to say your prayers and gotten the baby dust egg. :)

normally i dun plan.. i just go if im free...
you can just go and pray. if u duno how, the aunties there very friendly.. you can ask them for help

Do you need to go with dh or can go alone?
I know a kind lady is returning eggs this Friday morning, thinking of going there to pray and get the eggs.

Do you need to go with dh or can go alone?
I know a kind lady is returning eggs this Friday morning, thinking of going there to pray and get the eggs.
i confirm going with my partner because he needs to drive me there ma...hahaha...
you can go alone one, not necessary must with your husband.

Hey babe, if you're staying in Punggol, perhaps you can try the one which Sara&eugene recommended, at Kovan :)

(me so kaypo)
Is there any differences between these 2 temples? This is my first time praying to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang. If I am not sure on the praying procedures, will the temple staff assist?

Is there any differences between these 2 temples? This is my first time praying to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang. If I am not sure on the praying procedures, will the temple staff assist?

I am not sure if there's any difference - I have never visited either one of the temple.
I suppose the staff around the temple would be helpful in guiding you on the correct procedures to pray.

Some information I gathered from other posts, which might be useful.
However, please double-check with the temple for assurance.

White flower if you wish to pray for a baby boy; red flowers for baby girl.
Bring some fruits and sweets.
If you happen to see anyone returning eggs for the new born, get 2 from them, pray to the Goddess and eat the eggs with dh on your marital bed.

:)

I am not sure if there's any difference - I have never visited either one of the temple.
I suppose the staff around the temple would be helpful in guiding you on the correct procedures to pray.

Some information I gathered from other posts, which might be useful.
However, please double-check with the temple for assurance.

White flower if you wish to pray for a baby boy; red flowers for baby girl.
Bring some fruits and sweets.
If you happen to see anyone returning eggs for the new born, get 2 from them, pray to the Goddess and eat the eggs with dh on your marital bed.

:)
Thanks, Cantaloupe

Yeah i also read from another forum that the kind mummy is returning eggs on Friday.. I also wanna go get some egg dust... not sure what time she will reach..

Come we go together leh~ :p
I think she said she will be reaching there at 8+ in the morning.

I will like to pray to 注生娘娘
‘半港天后宫’是天天开放。普通日子是傍晚5点左右就关门了。关门了,就不用拜。

对半港天后宫,农历三月二十、三月二十三,这个两个是重要日子。Around these two days半港天后宫有办大型庆祝活动。

This is my first time praying to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang. If I am not sure on the praying procedures, will the temple staff assist?
有空读一读跟拜拜有关的related posts click -> #947 #1716 #1770 #1817

‘半港天后宫’是天天开放。普通日子是傍晚5点左右就关门了。关门了,就不用拜。

对半港天后宫,农历三月二十、三月二十三,这个两个是重要日子。Around these two days半港天后宫有办大型庆祝活动。

请问半港天后宫在哪里?

请问半港天后宫在哪里?
To answer your question "请问半港天后宫在哪里?"

You have to refer to:
1. Kelle_lee's post #2076
2. toblerone's reply #2077
3. Kelle_lee's post #2079
4. toblerone's reply #2085
5. Kelle_lee's post #2086
6. toblerone's reply #2015

OR, use the search engine of this forum. Click [here].

Last edited:
That is the problem with most forum members without referring past postings. :-(

To answer your question "请问半港天后宫在哪里?"

You have to refer to:
1. Kelle_lee's post #2076
2. toblerone's reply #2077
3. Kelle_lee's post #2079
4. toblerone's reply #2085
5. Kelle_lee's post #2086
6. toblerone's reply #2015

OR, use the search engine of this forum! Click [here].

Thanks but there are so many pages and post, there might be chances to overlook.
I just feel that there's no harm asking if we really don't know, rather than acting smart.
In addition, I believe there sure are some ladies who are also puzzling over the same question.

Nonetheless, thank you for your reply.

For sisters who prayed to zsnn previously, does it matter if u pray standing or kneeling?
i pray while standing for toa payoh temple...
道教、佛教敬神明/菩萨仪式上,如请安、祈求、祈福、谢罪、忏悔等等皆是‘跪’。膝盖着地有意思。当然,能用跪垫跪的话较好。

只有bpai-kar、坐轮椅、瘫痪、智障、脚伤、月事、孕妇是站立。

老ah-pek 老ah-erm行动不便的,他们照跪不误。

Back