(2015/11) Nov 2015 Mummies

hi mommies, any mommies yet to book CL? my friend is giving up hers as she's gonna take her friend's recommended CL.

Anyone interested to take over my antenatal class by WBB, starting June 28 (1-3pm)? This class is currently full from my understanding. Please PM me if interested.

Has anyone booked postnatal massage with Origins Jamu Massage (http://originsjamumassage.com/) within the last couple of years? I booked with them when I had no. 1 in 2010 but I don't remember the therapist's name. I was also looking at their FB page and it seems they changed name to All Ten Tic Massage (https://www.facebook.com/originsjamumassage?fref=ts) ??
I used them in 2013. I went to their website seems like no changing of name?? Did you used the classic of royal Jamu?

I used them in 2013. I went to their website seems like no changing of name?? Did you used the classic of royal Jamu?

I took the classic package for 5 days back in 2010. How was your experience in 2013 happymok?

Ya the website looks the same but was wondering if I'm looking at wrong FB page. But logo on website & FB page is same, only name different. Was worried I'm looking at wrong info or if got change in their management etc.

Finally over 13 weeks & sign up antenatal package v Thomsan. Can save over 1k+++ but must deliver in Thomsan hospital, hope i make a right decision... :cool:

I took the classic package for 5 days back in 2010. How was your experience in 2013 happymok?

Ya the website looks the same but was wondering if I'm looking at wrong FB page. But logo on website & FB page is same, only name different. Was worried I'm looking at wrong info or if got change in their management etc.
I only goes to their website. That time I used their service is ok, thinking of going back to them as duno which Jamu is good.

Hi pls add me in FB group, my Edd 24nov.. Thanks! [email protected]

hi all, can i be added to FB group?
[email protected]

i'm currently 15wks preg w my #4. EDD 08.11.15

Hi, would like to be added to fb group. My edd is 25 nov. My email is [email protected]
Thank you!:)

[
Hi, would like to be added to fb grp. My edd is 22 nov. [email protected]
Thanks

Hi @magc , would like to be added to fb grp.. EDD: Third Week of Nov. Already pm my email address to you!

email invitation sent, please check your email and confirm. thank you!

Hi all mommy, I am 43 and this is my #3. EDD on 26 Nov. :)
Just had my Harmony Test on Monday and I am so worry cos I am on the high risk due to age.

Hi.. Mummies.. I have a concern here. I would like to know how you will decide to take care of baby from 2nd mth onwards after the confinement nanny completed the 1st mth of ur confinement if no one can help to take care?

Hi I'm new here ! Went for first trimester scan about down syndrome and is low risk . My edd from the scan is 27 nov which is one week earlier than my first scan .
So decided to join nov group as well

Halo all Nov MTBs
I'm pregnant with #2 and my EDD is 03.11.2015
Hope can join this big family ^_^

Hi mummies,

I am now 16 weeks, Can I know anyone try bio-oil to prevent stretch mark? Is there any brand to recommend?

I am also considering to visit Eu Yan Seng TCM to strengthen my body as I feel breathless sometimes and generally still feeling nausea and weak, it is recommended to take TCM? Is anybody taking TCM? My gynae has no objection if it is a licence TCM clinic.

Tried to find out gender at my last scan at 16 weeks but baby's legs were closed so could not see anything. Hoping to find out at the detailed scan in a few weeks time :)

Back