(2015/07) Jul 2015 mummies

Hi all,

I am new in this, I am currently pregnant with no.2. My 1st boy is back in 2010. We are happy to find out that our no.2 is a girl.

My edd is 1 July. But have heard usually 2nd onwards will be earlier.

Nice meeting you mommy.

Hi, July mummy-to-be
I have the following items to let go as I've brought too much or unused. All are BN
If you are interested, pls pm

1. Huggies newborn - 3 pack for $20
Will throw in a loose pack of huggies newborn which left about half.

2. Disposal panties - 2 pack for $5

3. Avent nipple protector $10

Attachments

• 1427948289219.jpg
    1427948289219.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 403
  • 1427948307881.jpg
    1427948307881.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 413
  • 1427948324854.jpg
    1427948324854.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 405
All those who have not been added is because of ur FB privacy settings. I can't find U based on ur email provided. Pls change ur setting n repost with ur email again.

Dear mummies to be,

If u are keen to get steriliser.. Perhaps u could consider preloved n almost new type, as I seriously think is not worthy to splurge on that. I was ignorant back then n spend more than $100 on it. Now not in use.. So if u are considering of getting one, perhaps u can reassess the priority cos when bb cum out..all d more we need to be prudent in spending.

Just my two cent's worth of opinion though I dun deny that I'm also looking for new owner to deal over my avent's at your reasonable offer.

All the best to smooth delivery for all mummies to be!

hi to all mummies,
anyone have success stories for cervix length to be 2.9cm at week 21 but yet manage to made through it till 3rd trimester then give birth?
i need so much so much of positive energy and courage to stay strong.
i hope everything goes well..

Hi all!
My edd is in July. These few days I'm experiencing major pelvic pain. Especially when walking and tossing and turning in bed. It hurts a lot. Anyone else experience this?

Hi all!
My edd is in July. These few days I'm experiencing major pelvic pain. Especially when walking and tossing and turning in bed. It hurts a lot. Anyone else experience this?

Hi ermaevans.
My EDD is 28 July and I have been having pelvic pain for few months and is still having it. It is what they called as pelvic girdle pain. You can google on it.
Yoga and swimming has helped me a lot. I will be good for few days after yoga and swimming and it will come back again. It is painful especially when walking and tossing in bed.
If I have been walking too much that day. The pain will add up that night too. So try not to walk too much. If you have to get in or out of car, either you sit on the side and lift both legs at same time to get into car or you use your hand to lift your legs in and out. Sit down to put on your shorts or pants too. These little things will help.

hi to all mummies,
anyone have success stories for cervix length to be 2.9cm at week 21 but yet manage to made through it till 3rd trimester then give birth?
i need so much so much of positive energy and courage to stay strong.
i hope everything goes well..

Hi beanielee.
Sorry. Dont have that kind of experience but hope that you stay strong and everything goes well for you and your baby.

Hi Mandy,

Can you pls add me into FB Group ?

my EDD is 13th July.
FB: *removed for safety purpose.

Thanks..

Last edited:
Hihi , gonna hijack this thread... I am a 2012 July mummy and had a wonderful confinement lady .. She is super nice to me and recently I call her up to chit chat and she mentioned that she is available during July . Other months she is already fully booked .. So decided to help her post to see if anyone needs one .. This is my old review of her http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/good-confinement-lady-to-recommend.4379/ .. u may wana take a look .. if there is anyone who needs one you can email me at [email protected] for her contact ...

Back