Baby Sitter

Hi, I am looking for a experienced baby sitter with the following criteria:
-patient
-flexible about the timing
-can cook well for baby
anyone recommendation for bb around fernvale or sengkang area?

Hello to all Mummies

Just would like to share with you all this babysitter located at Kovan/Hougang. I was also referred to her by a close friend of mine who is living in the vicinity. And I must say I am very lucky that I have engaged her to babysit starting 5 years ago. Altogether she has helped to babysit all 3 of my kids, who are now 1, 3 and 6 years old.

She is very experienced in this field, having more than 20 years of FULL-TIME experience. She is in her early 50s and lives with her retiree husband, who also helps around in taking care of babies/toddlers. They are a very friendly couple and love kids a lot. Environment is 100% smoke-free. Her charges are reasonable, and besides, we were so comfortable with them that we didn't even want to change babysitter although we shifted out from their vicinity some time later.

Anyway, her address: Blk 232, Hougang Ave 1, #08-240 - about 5 min walk from Kovan MRT. Her contact: 6284 1137. Her name: Karen

Do check out with her.

Hi Mummies,

Have try nanny services ? My friend has been using their services for about 2 months and she satisfied with their services, perhaps if you get interesting, check your PM. Hope it help.

hihi

i am looking for a nanny / babysitter to take care of my 2 yr old son from 330pm to 630pm at tiong bahru / bukit merah area.

any recommendation?

hello,
I am posting on behalf of my mother who is looking for kid 1 year old and above to babysit for full day (overnight) or any timing as requested. She will be able to start work anytime. Please contact her at 82000661 (no sms) or 65192635. Thank you. ^^ She's staying in marsiling btw..~~

Hi, I'm looking for a baby sitter urgently to take care of my baby for about 5-7days as me and my hubby will be going oversea in mid of oct. My son is 5mths old today and he is very playful. I will need a patient baby sitter who can stand him. Baby sitting will be at nanny's place. We are stayng in lakeside, preferably not east side. kindly contact me at 93666671.

Cheers!

Back