2WW - for those TTC-ing

Conceive plus more sticky? or pre-seed? I have not tried any of them yet. But is it possible to buy it in Singapore? Seems like amazon doesn't want to ship it here..
Pre-seed seems more sticky
But that's just my own feel. Maybe it will be different for u.
Both are available in Guardian or Watsons here. Of course, both are more expensive than the normal kind of lub.
But my one tube of conceiveplus can last about 3-4 months, so I think is still okay ba.

Hi ladies,

For those going KKH, u can request for the blood test or any kind of report from the counter. FOC.

I jus went to request it. Manage to print 1yr ago report.

Hi ladies,

For those going KKH, u can request for the blood test or any kind of report from the counter. FOC.

I jus went to request it. Manage to print 1yr ago report.
Good to know..
I'm with NUH and had blood tests done in Feb this year. Wondering if they provide FOC too.

this is what happen to me:-

menses came on 14/3.. took clomid 100mg on 15/3 day 2 of menses...

4/4 went for blood test and 6/4 nurse call and inform that i did not ovulate on day 22..

according to the nurse, might be late ovalution.. so ask me keep trying..

BD on 5/4, 11/4, 15/4, 25/4, 2/5...

25/4 - slight stain on pantiesliner for 2 days..

last menses is on march de...

if im not wrong 4/5 or 5/5 i did test but no line..

8/5 - i try again but i see very faint line..

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431065684.236001.jpg

I dunno if u can see from this pic.

Top one is taken end of April.

2nd - 4th taken today morning.

I can see very faint line. If you want to be more accurate and willing to spend more, get the digital test better. Otherwise visit the doc to take blood test which will be more accurate and I understand most people will want to see with our own eyes before going to gynae/GP to confirm.

I can see very faint line. If you want to be more accurate and willing to spend more, get the digital test better. Otherwise visit the doc to take blood test which will be more accurate and I understand most people will want to see with our own eyes before going to gynae/GP to confirm.

maybe i should jus wait for few more days and test again??

seriously i very scared to take blood test...

if really faint line show, does it mean very very early pregnant? (mean less den 1 mth old)

oh ok..

actually those pregnancy test kits brand make any different one not huh??

i bought the one strip test kit is actually to detect early pregnancy one. but dunno accurate not...

Well, basically, diff ppl use diff brands as well as cheapo sticks and some can see and some cannot. Maybe it's still quite early. If you really want, you can go to pharmacy or ntuc unity to get the clearblue advanced kit with week indicator. That is quite sensitive to the hcg levels.

http://www.clearblueeasy.com/advanced-pregnancy-test-with-weeks-estimator.php

yep.. First morning urine usually have more conc levels of HCG. So the line will be darker. as for diet, i am not sure will it affect the test results.
Good luck!
Orh. Thanks. I shall try again tmw on my cheapo stick to see anything not. Before I try in the digital stick.

Now Watson got sale. Got it for $19.90

yeah.. but really expensive still.. $19.90.. =X
Hope to hear the good news from you soon! :)

Ya man.. that y im gonna use the cheapo one and see first.. i feel im not lor. cos i had problem ovulating...

they have other clearblue compact de buy 2 for $19.90..

yep.. First morning urine usually have more conc levels of HCG. So the line will be darker. as for diet, i am not sure will it affect the test results.
Good luck!

btw can i check.. when u say first morning urine right, do i collect the first pee or pee abit den collect will that be a problem?

Conceive my no 1 easily without planning after i stopped my yasmin within 2 months. Hubby and i were also having sex once a week at that time so was surprised to be pregnant.

Trying to conceive no 2 but a bit clueless. When to get busy? When first sign of egg white discharge? Or watery discharge? Hubby has sex headache so cant do so often. We have it once a week only currently. Last month had twice a week sex when my clearblue advanced indicated high fertility. Thanks! Planning for next month

I have two clear blue digital pregnancy test kits with conception i dicator to let go too! $20 each (retail $24.90) Pm if keen.

View attachment 527329

This is the one I'm talking about. It's for early pregnancy test right?

They never indicate it's for early pregnancy because I bought a similar name call David opk and hpt test at q0010. I later make a search and know that it's from China too. So I thought it could be the same.

And from what I read online, some said david hpt will only detect hcg when AF is due while some said when AF is due a few days. So, am not sure which to believe.

My vote on hpt is the ones from Mustafa. Super clear and definitively better than the David ones and of course much cheaper than Clearblue. I never like Clearblue (digital or not. I don't even think Digital makes it any more sensitive), because the blue dye is like there not there and they are infamous on false positive, mainly because blue dye ones are like that. The Mustafa ones are red/pink dye, which is supposedly mistake-free.

But for opk, David ones have been serving me very well. Bought from Taobao direct and a strip is only like less than 40cents thereabout.

Can one have sushi during the TWW? Thank you!

Really, it all depends on your school of thought. If you believe in tcm med, then taking sushi is considered as partaking of liang food. From what I understand, your womb cannot be too warm and neither can it be too liang. If your body constitution is that of cold type, then taking sushi whether during tww or other periods is not considered as suitable.

Really, it all depends on your school of thought. If you believe in tcm med, then taking sushi is considered as partaking of liang food. From what I understand, your womb cannot be too warm and neither can it be too liang. If your body constitution is that of cold type, then taking sushi whether during tww or other periods is not considered as suitable.

Oh, I didn't know sushi is Liang... I've been depriving myself of sushi for very long, end up every month still bfn.

Catherinepgtan, don't deprive yourself. Enjoy urself is more important. Since you don't know which mth u will BFP.. why hold yourself back? There are mom to be out there also don't care and eat sushi all the way to deliver ya. There are no strict rules to TTC. Only One.. which is to BD. That's all. It's a matter of heng or suay that every month. So see open and stay positive

I crave for it so much. I've been depriving myself of it for very long. I think I'm going to indulge in it this month.
actually i dun believe in myth and never follow those traditional ways....
unless gynae say cannot, then i stop doing.. if not i just lead my normal life...haha...

Ya... live everyday as normal. I also don't bother to ask sinseh what I should do/eat (neither did she advice. Even if she gives me a list, I also won't follow since my first bfp I was doing all the "wrong" things during 2ww). I really think if it's meant for the soldier and egg to meet and stick well, then it's all fated, regardless sushi or icecream. Good luck everyone. Today i am 8dpo.

Back