(2015/11) Nov 2015 Mummies

can I join the fb page too? I did Oscar & PE last Sat.. started on d supplements as well.. jus got into 2nd tri, touchwood so far no morning sickness though at times feel like vomitting & still feel bloated. any one know if can apply ruyi oil? and for bodyaches can use Salonpas?
my mil called once she returned frm her trip yesterday & offered her help to do confinement! No way I'm going back to her for confinement..

Im not in fb yet too. Did oscar and nt scan on thursday. Going back to gynae this coming thurs for the report. Very nervous.. Hope baby's ok. Will join fb grp only after that. :)
This will be my 13th week. But the nausea is still there.. In fact it got worst since week 11 especially at night! Been getting headaches n neckache lately too. Cant wait to go for a massage!
Don't worry @mrsmorgan. Bb will be fine. =)
My Oscar and NT scan on Wednesday. Very nervous can see little one again =)

May I know how long do we need to wait for Oscar scan results? I took the scan on sat and am quite worried. Btw mine was taken at tmc and they should be sending the report to the clinic. Any idea when should I call to ask abt it so I can have a peace of mind? My next appointment is 3 weeks later and can't wait for that long...

May I know how long do we need to wait for Oscar scan results? I took the scan on sat and am quite worried. Btw mine was taken at tmc and they should be sending the report to the clinic. Any idea when should I call to ask abt it so I can have a peace of mind? My next appointment is 3 weeks later and can't wait for that long...

Mine was out the next working day. But my gynae told me takes about 3 working days. So guess latest by Wed, they shld be giving u a call. Don't worry too much. Will be ok. :)

can I join the fb page too? I did Oscar & PE last Sat.. started on d supplements as well.. jus got into 2nd tri, touchwood so far no morning sickness though at times feel like vomitting & still feel bloated. any one know if can apply ruyi oil? and for bodyaches can use Salonpas?
my mil called once she returned frm her trip yesterday & offered her help to do confinement! No way I'm going back to her for confinement..

My mil also offered her help to do confinement for me AGAIN (this is my #2). She even asked me to move back to her house, if not she will go over to my house. I'm asking hubby to reject her. Same here, no way will go back to mil for confinement.

My mil also offered her help to do confinement for me AGAIN (this is my #2). She even asked me to move back to her house, if not she will go over to my house. I'm asking hubby to reject her. Same here, no way will go back to mil for confinement.

hi 5! she said d same too! Way even before I'm expecting #2, I oredi told hubby I wan a CL, didnt tell him directly its bcos of my mil, but told him I wan to experience getting a CL. since #1 oredi done by mil, I tink I've oredi given them d respect as my hubby is d eldest grandson & only son (he got 2 other sisters). And I'll tell mil I need to send #1 to cc so no way I am moving over.

Mine was out the next working day. But my gynae told me takes about 3 working days. So guess latest by Wed, they shld be giving u a call. Don't worry too much. Will be ok. :)

Thanks. The clinic told me that if nothing they will not call so no call means good news but I keep thinking about it and hopefully everything will be okay.... Read too many stories about Oscar giving a bad scar until I get scared before receiving the report :(

hi 5! she said d same too! Way even before I'm expecting #2, I oredi told hubby I wan a CL, didnt tell him directly its bcos of my mil, but told him I wan to experience getting a CL. since #1 oredi done by mil, I tink I've oredi given them d respect as my hubby is d eldest grandson & only son (he got 2 other sisters). And I'll tell mil I need to send #1 to cc so no way I am moving over.

ya i also getting a CL. But i dun wan to tell my mil yet. Leave it to hubby to say, cause mil sure make a fuss out of it. For #1, i ordered confinement food and got a lecture from her liao. This time round, even told hubby that I dun want inlaws to visit when he is not around in the house. I know this is not nice, but it will surely cause me postnatal blues (experienced it before and dont want to experience it again).

Thanks. The clinic told me that if nothing they will not call so no call means good news but I keep thinking about it and hopefully everything will be okay.... Read too many stories about Oscar giving a bad scar until I get scared before receiving the report :(

I know that worrying feeling..until now I still worry and refuse to tell everyone that i am p (though i am already 13weeks). But 3 days will be over quite soon....by then u will suddenly rem "oh ya, i didnt get any call"...means all well.

ya i also getting a CL. But i dun wan to tell my mil yet. Leave it to hubby to say, cause mil sure make a fuss out of it. For #1, i ordered confinement food and got a lecture from her liao. This time round, even told hubby that I dun want inlaws to visit when he is not around in the house. I know this is not nice, but it will surely cause me postnatal blues (experienced it before and dont want to experience it again).

I also dun like when they come on wkdays when hubby is working when I was on maternity leave wif #1. They like 'inspecting' my whole hse, mil would go kitchen & fil go to the rooms. But I dun dare tell hubby to tell them dun come cos my mum occasionally come too & my sis told me to close one eye since they only stay for tat 1-2hrs.

Hihi! My edd is actually early Nov but i guess high chance will be Oct baby though.

Can add me in FB? :)
[email protected]

I've been having spotting and have been taking utrogestan. Is it common to keep having spotting?

Its my 2nd... my 1st pregnancy was so huge that everyone thot i was having twins. My tummy was so saggy after delivery think thats y totally cannot hide my bump now... i looks like 5 mths preggy... no kidding. Im so paiseh to tell pple im only 14+ weeks...
Eeznyl, Hi5!
Is it norm for #2 to be EXTRA big. No way to hide my bump and have no choice to tell my boss as everyone is speculating -_-... So diff from #1. Can't even see any bump at wk20

Eeznyl, Hi5!
Is it norm for #2 to be EXTRA big. No way to hide my bump and have no choice to tell my boss as everyone is speculating -_-... So diff from #1. Can't even see any bump at wk20

Haha... i tot im alone here! When everybody here keep commenting they lost weight i seems to be the alien... i gain 4kg till date n im only 15 weeks. Colls can see my bump when i was only 8 weeks =(

Hee I lost 4 kg when I got sick early apr and was warded in hosp for a wk. Till now haven manage to recover the 4kg yet. Now 14 wks also cant see much of a bump yet.

HI
First time in the forum.
Im 12 weeks plus pregnant, edd is around early Nov.
just did a Oscar scan on this monday, so excited to see the baby during the scan.
Would like to check what is the normal weight gain during the pregrancy period, is it possible that one can also experience weight loss.
Can add me to the FB group?
[email protected]

HI
First time in the forum.
Im 12 weeks plus pregnant, edd is around early Nov.
just did a Oscar scan on this monday, so excited to see the baby during the scan.
Would like to check what is the normal weight gain during the pregrancy period, is it possible that one can also experience weight loss.
Can add me to the FB group?
[email protected]

email invitation sent, please check your email and confirm. :)

Haha... i tot im alone here! When everybody here keep commenting they lost weight i seems to be the alien... i gain 4kg till date n im only 15 weeks. Colls can see my bump when i was only 8 weeks =(

you are not alone! I've gained 2kg since week 8 and now at 13 weeks still trying to maintain the same gained weight... I also quite puzzled why will gain weight since I can't really eat much for dinner and sometimes don't have much appetite..

Just went for the Oscar scan + blood test last Wed at TMC and so far haven't receive any calls from clinic. My next appointment is next Sat. Hopefully everything's fine. And I'm going to travel to Penang this Friday for a short weekend getaway! :D

hi all, just wanna share some good news.

i did my oscar and scan yesterday, all is fine. very low risk of down syndrome
baby sucking thumb when we were scanning.
and 80% i'm carrying a boy.can see the 'wee wee'
hehe... so happy and relieved :)

Congrats ... I still yet to know my result... Did u get to know the result on the spot? Hopefully my baby is okay too... So worrying

Hi
First time in the forum I 12 week pregnant this is the second bb. Have done the down syndrome test yesterday.
Will like to find out do anyone have loss in appetite? I lost my appetite since yesterday till now, will need to force to eat as won't feel hungry.
My first bb won't have this issue.

Hi
First time in the forum I 12 week pregnant this is the second bb. Have done the down syndrome test yesterday.
Will like to find out do anyone have loss in appetite? I lost my appetite since yesterday till now, will need to force to eat as won't feel hungry.
My first bb won't have this issue.

this is also my 2nd bb.. my appetite is the worse at dinner, esp if I cook myself.. after cooking realy no mood or too tired or bloated to eat.. if eat outside still okay.. I've been only 2 visits to gynae and was 3 weeks apart and ther's slight drop in weight oredi.. whole day every day I feel bloated though I got burp but tummy still feel uncomfy.. haiz..

@lovers0206 dear, u cannot cook yourself lar....your hub n your babies need u.... :p

I was telling my hub my no. 2 is ang mo kia. breakfast eat like king, lunch eat so so, dinner eat lite.

haha u r so funny.. for me I only eat like king during lunch on wkdays.. so long as the meal is I cook one, I wont hav appetite to eat aft tat. tis pregnancy is so much more tiring..

@lovers0206 dear, u cannot cook yourself lar....your hub n your babies need u.... :p

I was telling my hub my no. 2 is ang mo kia. breakfast eat like king, lunch eat so so, dinner eat lite.

Same... I eat a lot for breakfast which is unlike pre pregnancy... No appetite for lunch and dinner eat abit only

Totally scared of meat and only like potato

so I not alone. seem like some of you have the same problem as me loss of appetite.. Worry that something not right as my 1st one I do not have issue in eating...

so I not alone. seem like some of you have the same problem as me loss of appetite.. Worry that something not right as my 1st one I do not have issue in eating...

my 1st one I also don't have issue in eating, just that don't like fast food... but this one I really duno what to eat for lunch/dinner, and sometimes no appetite for dinner eventhough already feel hungry... sometime even crave for unhealthy food like fast food/instant noodles.... it's really driving me crazy

Hello all... so happy to receive my harmony test in 2nd week dat bb has low risk of down syndrome. N its a bb girl. But some of u all mentioned NT scan with oscar. Wats an NT scan? Not sure why i dun ve... but im expecting other results from gynae on the 18th on those hiv; thasselmia etc... and till now, wk 15, i dun feel preggy leh... wanna feel it n kip thinking wat bb is doing inside or is it still gd. Cant help but worry. Not much hungry also. A lil bit of bump for those who know me but totally not suspected of preggy if im outside yet. Hw i wish i can show to get those pple to give up seat or not bump into me on mrt.. haha

Hi Linggal81, NT scan is the nose bridge scan. Normally if NT scan cant detach the bb nose bridge will have high risk of down syndrome. But not only depend on the scan itself, need to do blood test too.
My bump now very big like 4 to 5 month pregnancy but nobody give up seat to me in train. lol....

My next appt is only on 4th june.. so late.. cant wait to see my baby again on the scan hehe
Any mummies started taking fish oil? I just bought frm gynae clinic yest. $35 for 1 mth supply.

Hi Mummies. I am new to this forum. My baby's Edd is 12 Nov 15. Finally I am coming to the end of First Trimester. But I am still spotting and almost daily. I been to the Gynae for hormone injection and I am also on Hormone Tablets. I am a second time mummy and this did not occur to me during the first pregnancy, so this is really worrying... But I guess I have to take it easy otherwise I would be totally stressed out.

Hello everyone.. TGIF again.. any plans during the weekends? Hee Hee... hereby, an advanced wishing to all the mothers here.. *HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY*.... ;) Waiting for my NT scan and blood test in another week.. *Wait,,, Wait.... Wait"...

To those moms who have passed the Oscar Test, Harmony Test etc.. A big congrats and another milestone has been achieved. Hope mine can be the same too!

Hi all mummies,

I'm a first time mummy here and my edd is 17 Nov 2015... This is my 2nd pregnancy and I hv a missed miscarriage last year in Jun...

I jz hv my NT scan done today and dr said everything seems ok... I decided to skip the Oscar blood test and go straight to Harmony blood test instead given my complicated health history of autoimmune disorder... hope that my result will come bk good.... Anyone with similar condition can share your experiences with me pls?

Hi Linggal81, NT scan is the nose bridge scan. Normally if NT scan cant detach the bb nose bridge will have high risk of down syndrome. But not only depend on the scan itself, need to do blood test too.
My bump now very big like 4 to 5 month pregnancy but nobody give up seat to me in train. lol....
Oic... den maybe its pair up with oscar test? Cos i went harmony test n gynae has confirmed low risk for down syndrome alrdy. Nvr tell me i need further NT scan

Hi Mummies. I am new to this forum. My baby's Edd is 12 Nov 15. Finally I am coming to the end of First Trimester. But I am still spotting and almost daily. I been to the Gynae for hormone injection and I am also on Hormone Tablets. I am a second time mummy and this did not occur to me during the first pregnancy, so this is really worrying... But I guess I have to take it easy otherwise I would be totally stressed out.
I had it in wk 6 but after injection my spotting stopped in wk 7 plus.. so shld b ok. More bed rest needed.

Back