2016/01 Jan Babies

Hello! I just tested positive this evening. Based on LMP, EDD would be 4 Jan 2016 :)
ImageUploadedByForum1430403504.382750.jpg

Hey mxndy! Did you do the test today!? I did it today with the same clear blue kit and it also shows 2-3 weeks! But I've yet to make any appointments with doctor cause i Dk what the next steps. How come you already know your EDD is when? You went to see the doc already?

Hey mxndy! Did you do the test today!? I did it today with the same clear blue kit and it also shows 2-3 weeks! But I've yet to make any appointments with doctor cause i Dk what the next steps. How come you already know your EDD is when? You went to see the doc already?

Hi TTCJT! Congrats! I went online and searched for Edd calculator. And they will calculate based on your last menstrual period.
I'll be booking my Gynae and see her around 7 weeks. :)

Hi TTCJT! Congrats! I went online and searched for Edd calculator. And they will calculate based on your last menstrual period.
I'll be booking my Gynae and see her around 7 weeks. :)

I chose Dr Irene Chua, her clinic is at Gleneagles and she has another clinic at Mount E Novena, her partner is Dr Jonathan Wee. Very nice and patient guy.. I'm 25 this year and expecting #2, what about you?

I heard lots of reviews about her too! Everyone says she's great! Last time she's at kkh one right? I also wanted to choose her but she's no longer at kkh :( do you mind to share what's her packages like? How much do we need to spend to see her from the first time till delivery? I'm 24 this year! Expecting number 1!

I heard lots of reviews about her too! Everyone says she's great! Last time she's at kkh one right? I also wanted to choose her but she's no longer at kkh :( do you mind to share what's her packages like? How much do we need to spend to see her from the first time till delivery? I'm 24 this year! Expecting number 1!

You must be excited and nervous at the same time hahaha. Her first consultation is around $200+ including scanning. And she has a package after 20 weeks around $1k plus if I'm not wrong. You may call their clinic and check @ 64793233.
Any symptoms yet? :p

Thanks so much for your info! For now no symptom except for stomach cramps. And muscle ache at the lower tummy area. Is it normal? I going to see doc this Monday at my house nearby clinic first to double confirm. Then maybe after that will call up to book appointment.

Yes it's perfectly common as our uterus are growing! Some sources state it's the discharge of old blood. For my case, I'm feeling so tired that I have to take afternoon nap every day. I just hope our Gynae appointment will arrive soon for a peace of mind! Now no symptoms abit worried lor, don't know how is baby doing inside..

Last edited:
I'm also so worried! First time mum ;( hopefully faster week 8! So I can see baby!! but for now I need to research on female kkh Gynae first!

I've just created a secret fb group for January mummies! Please leave down your fb name or email address for me to add you into the group :)

My Facebook email cannot be able to verify. Therefore cannot be able to add using email. Is it possible to share with me the secret group name? What did you name it as?

Hi mummies, I've edited the settings from secret to closed group whereby you can find it by typing the FULL name of the group -
'Sg jan 2016 mummies'
Hope this helps! :D

Last edited:
Yay, 2016 mummies section is created!

Went for my gynae's checkup last minute today as I had some brown/red discharge. End up everything's fine and we can see waterbag which is a good sign.

Lil beanie is 5w2d as of today and appointment is 2 weeks later hoping to hear heartbeat!
Rmb your folic acid babes.

ImageUploadedByForum1430899779.381686.jpg

Any mummies wanna try milk samples before buying the tin? I've 4x Similac Mum & 8x Frisomum. Will sent out by post foc :D

Last edited:
Hi all mummy,
Currently, i am in 5 weeks. EDD should be in 8th Jan 16. Always feel crampy and chest tight. Can share ur blood test hcg level? I am 277 in 4 weeks. Have a miscarriage last Dec. everyday very worried, yah i am pananoid. My first scan will be in 7 week. Sound very far. Hopefully can hear heartbeat and everything is fine. Everybody jia you!

Congrats Kate and all of us! I didnt do any blood test .... i had cramps too but getting better each day .... if u dun feel good is ok to see gynae first So far so good only feel hungry every 1-2hrs. Jia you everyone. My EDD should be 5th Jan

Hi all mummy,
Currently, i am in 5 weeks. EDD should be in 8th Jan 16. Always feel crampy and chest tight. Can share ur blood test hcg level? I am 277 in 4 weeks. Have a miscarriage last Dec. everyday very worried, yah i am pananoid. My first scan will be in 7 week. Sound very far. Hopefully can hear heartbeat and everything is fine. Everybody jia you!

Hi Kate, do you want to join our fb group? You can leave your email here so that I can add you :) We also feel that our first scan is so long! :( Lets pray hard together for our healthy baby!

Coolgirl,
My cramp is getting worse everyday, and i have no appetite. U feel hungry 1-2hrs, so good. yesterday i only ate 6 biscults for my whole day. Really dun feel hungry.

Btw, will the facebook group show out to all our fb friend? Bcos of the last miscarriage i decide not to let my friend and relative know it so early, until gynae give green light. Last preg, i so happily go tell the whole world tat i preg, and then i lost it at 6 weeks. So disappointed and yet have to repeatly update ppl who meet when they say congrats to me. Really depress loh.

Btw, will the facebook group show out to all our fb friend? Bcos of the last miscarriage i decide not to let my friend and relative know it so early, until gynae give green light. Last preg, i so happily go tell the whole world tat i preg, and then i lost it at 6 weeks. So disappointed and yet have to repeatly update ppl who meet when they say congrats to me. Really depress loh.
I do feel you.. same thing happened to me before~

Coolgirl,
My cramp is getting worse everyday, and i have no appetite. U feel hungry 1-2hrs, so good. yesterday i only ate 6 biscults for my whole day. Really dun feel hungry.
i did complain my cramp so gynae do a urine test but i haven receive call from them so i guess no news is good news bah .... no harm to call to gynae and check ur condition

So u all have gynae already? I dunno who to find, my mense always very zhun which sometimes i hate it. Then this time, it delay by 1 day, i start to test on hpt. And the clearblue show +sign however very faint, so i go kkh A&E, do blood test then Confirmed it. I do checkup in kkh before so i engage back the previous kkh gynae and the earliest appointment is at my 7 weeks. May i know who is ur gynae? First consultation fee and is he/she good? I totally no idea.

Coolgirl,
^5! Yes I don't have appetite too, can don't eat anything the whole morning and afternoon, only one meal per day. I just take my folic acid supplement and drink water that's all.
Fatigue comes in and I'm just feeling tired all day long.

Last edited:
Hi all mummy,
Hi All Mommy!!

My EDD is the same as Kate! Can you add me in the FB group as well? [email protected]

Many thanks!
Hi mummies,
This will be my second baby .. Can add me on fb... [email protected] Thank you!

Congrats on your pregnancy everyone! :D

Nope it won't reflect, we changed it from closed to secret for this reason. Can only add members, others can't search and add themselves in.

^5! Yes I don't have appetite too, can don't eat anything the whole morning and afternoon, only one meal per day. I just take my folic acid supplement and drink water that's all.
Fatigue comes in and I'm just feeling tired all day long.
I do feel tired and rest early every night ard 9plus to 1030pm. My gynae told me every pregnant lady has different symptons .... if u are unsure just call them to check they will advise u accordingly ..... i feel hungry most of the time but cannot eat full meal.

Back