(2015/12) Dec 2015 Mummies

Hi all.. Im new...
im on my week 8 and @nitestar, im feeling like you.. bloated badly and cant eat/ sleep. Even cant enjoyed during my vacation trip a week ago.... now I am searching for gynae, any good recommendation?
Can add me in the closed page in FB? [email protected].

hi happy! i just googled dr han and alot of good reviews. i am considering him, dr june tan and prof john. how do u find him so far?

just wondering if his fees is different because he is prof. or are all the senior consultants fees same as long as u are private patient?
His fee is more expensive than senior consultants . My first visit cost me 200 plus .
If I not rmb wrongly consultation is $100 but my first consultation they charge me long consultation so is around 160. Routine check is $12 . Scanning is included

He is caring and will tell jokes . I felt comfortable with him .

Me!! Tested positive on Monday, but line was quite faint, so tested again this morning although still a bit faint. But it's a positive still.

This is my 3rd baby! I have fixed appointment with Prof Han!

Hi how faint was ur test kit? I tested with expired (1.5yrs expired) one last sunday and it was clear 2 lines. So i doubted it since it is expired. So i bot new one and tested to morning, it has faint line but lesser dark than the expired one. I am 7 days late. Am i preggy?

Hi how faint was ur test kit? I tested with expired (1.5yrs expired) one last sunday and it was clear 2 lines. So i doubted it since it is expired. So i bot new one and tested to morning, it has faint line but lesser dark than the expired one. I am 7 days late. Am i preggy?

Dark line, faint line, as long as it is a line, it is postitive! Congrats! if you are only 7 days late, then maybe the HCG level not that high yet.
Test again tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.
Your EDD in Jan?

Dark line, faint line, as long as it is a line, it is postitive! Congrats! if you are only 7 days late, then maybe the HCG level not that high yet.
Test again tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.
Your EDD in Jan?

Yes EDD is 5 Jan 2016. But if it is 40wks Right? Usually will be 38wks for me. So im expecting it to be late Dec?

Fellow mummies, do u have the feeling of wanting to faint & breaking out in cold sweat?

I get these very often since yday. Worried..

Hi mommies
I'm expecting my #2, EDD 9/12. #1 is already 10 this year ;)
Need to rejoin the new mommies to pick up prenatal tips. :p
Gg for Harmony test next week cos Gynae deemed age 36 as high risk and big age gap between the 2 kiddos.
Pls add me to FB grp.
Email [email protected]
Tks.

@DesperateMummyWannabe try take some cracker biscuits. might help with the nauseating feeling.

yest in office i munched koko krunch when i felt nauseous. after that i feel better but not advisable to always take it cos its sweet.
this pregnancy i hv an aversion to all my fav food ... v sad.

hello everybody, went to my GP and took a blood test. He confirmed I'm 6 weeks pregnant and due on late Dec. My hubs and I are excited as we're expecting our 1st child after 1 month into our marriage. It's pretty unexpected but we're still excited!!! :):):)
My first appt with gynae will be at the end of the month. Very anxious and pretty cautious as it is still very early pregnancy. Really grateful if i can learn and get tips from experienced mummies. :) Please add me at the FB grp too. [email protected]

@DesperateMummyWannabe try take some cracker biscuits. might help with the nauseating feeling.

yest in office i munched koko krunch when i felt nauseous. after that i feel better but not advisable to always take it cos its sweet.
this pregnancy i hv an aversion to all my fav food ... v sad.

@lilacwhite in the office im still ok....just constantly tired......

my gynae suggested i drink Frisomum Gold for the nutrients , which i did.. it does make me feel better because of the warmth.. me too, my mum has been asking if i have any cravings and such, which i totally don have . i don even crave for my fav abalone anymore :(

there's this lady who sits directly opp me in office and she has moth balls at her desk .it has been 2 weeks but the smell is still so strong..i really feel like punching her.... it's giving me headache....

@lilacwhite in the office im still ok....just constantly tired......

my gynae suggested i drink Frisomum Gold for the nutrients , which i did.. it does make me feel better because of the warmth.. me too, my mum has been asking if i have any cravings and such, which i totally don have . i don even crave for my fav abalone anymore :(

there's this lady who sits directly opp me in office and she has moth balls at her desk .it has been 2 weeks but the smell is still so strong..i really feel like punching her.... it's giving me headache....
@DesperateMummyWannabe , im also drinking Frisomum Gold and I felt so much comfort after I vomit, giddy, motion sickness.. Im very sensitive towards smells too...

@DesperateMummyWannabe , im also drinking Frisomum Gold and I felt so much comfort after I vomit, giddy, motion sickness.. Im very sensitive towards smells too...

@avelinekoh surprisingly it's not expensive.

i realized the sensitivity towards smell is getting worse.....abit also cannot. suddenly everything smell too strong for my liking. im hoping the 3 mths mark will pass soon . hoping that all these will go away and at least by then my bean will be stable liao...no need to worry as much as i do now

@avelinekoh surprisingly it's not expensive.

i realized the sensitivity towards smell is getting worse.....abit also cannot. suddenly everything smell too strong for my liking. im hoping the 3 mths mark will pass soon . hoping that all these will go away and at least by then my bean will be stable liao...no need to worry as much as i do now
@DesperateMummyWannabe , now I really respect those mothers.. working mothers who endure the suffering and to work... im struggling...

hi mummies, im into my 7 weeks.. din experience any MS.. jus slight cramp, tiredness and craving for sweet and spicy stuff... am I normal.. had a scan at week 5-6 only seen yolk sac

HI mummies, i have invited you to the group, please check your inbox. Thank you!
Apologies to all for the wait, or if i have missed anyone.

Hi mummies to be, i am 8w4d. It is my first baby. I am new to alot of things. I am with Dr Ben Choey. Handsome, young doctor. :) My MS is acceptable, just that i feel very tired and don't have appetite to eat...stomach/womb area keep feeling weird...

Hi, I am new to the forum. Can I ask if it's okie to attend friends' birthday gathering during pregnancy.
So far, I know weddings, funerals and baby showers will avoid. But friend's birthday celebration should be okie right?

anybody knows the way to recover/prevent constipation? had a bad one on sat so went to kkh 24hrs clinic.... i shall leave out the 'glory' details but am afraid to go through what i've gone thru again......... am currently eating kiwis and oranges.... and drinking more water.....

anybody knows the way to recover/prevent constipation? had a bad one on sat so went to kkh 24hrs clinic.... i shall leave out the 'glory' details but am afraid to go through what i've gone thru again......... am currently eating kiwis and oranges.... and drinking more water.....

Try prune juice or eat prune, fibrogel.

@DesperateMummyWannabe , my friend drank prune juice to recover constipation. for me, i forced myself to eat at least 2 servings of fruits everyday.. i also afraid of constipation so no choice.. bloated also must eat....

Very safe for baby. Depend on individual, once a day should be enough or as and when if u feel the need to boost to help u pass motion. Dilute with water so that won't feel too sweet.

@ nvidia so any prune juice from ntuc will do ? and what is fibrogel?? where can i get that?

Hi mummies to be, i am 8w4d. It is my first baby. I am new to alot of things. I am with Dr Ben Choey. Handsome, young doctor. :) My MS is acceptable, just that i feel very tired and don't have appetite to eat...stomach/womb area keep feeling weird...

Hi, tested postive but no sure when EDD. Think either Dec or Jan 2016.

Kellyhanz, I also with Dr Ben Choey. I find him nice and indeed he is handsome. Tmr will be going for 2nd visit as 1st visit is too small unable to see anything just confirm is conceived.

This is my 2nd bb after 6yr.

Are mums with 2nd or 3rd babies able to share what are the things a first-timer need to get or learn? I am totally a newbie! Totally no idea what i should learn or get...

Maybb, have you decided which hospital to deliver at?? :)

Are mums with 2nd or 3rd babies able to share what are the things a first-timer need to get or learn? I am totally a newbie! Totally no idea what i should learn or get...

Maybb, have you decided which hospital to deliver at?? :)

Kellyhanz, eat more fruit and veggies. Drink more water. If you have any crave of unhealthy food lik fast food just eat moderate. I got crave for coke, hot and spicy foods.

If you wan do some exercise can google search on Prenantal Yoga or Pilates.
Prepare bb stuff when you know the gender.
Book confinement lady
Book post natal massage if you wan

You can go for hopsital ward tour if you wan or can go virtual tour on pc

I will choose KKH if can.

Back