Placenta previa and c-sect

Cynthiachongrs

Hi all, i am new here. I have i can find some advice or experience abt ceasarean cos i at 36 weeks i am still having a minor low placenta and doctor reccomend csect....

Isit really as scaring as i read online for csect.....do u feel the pulling of ur intestines during labour if u are on epidural. Shld i go for ga?

I am really freaking out help

U basically cannot feel anything much. Probably tapping and they will be pushing out the placenta from top of tummy. . U will be so looking forward to see ur child.. I don't think u will even notice they started operating on u. So don't worry. U r in good hands I am sure. I won't go for GA unless no choice. I want to hear my baby cry and witness the moment.

U basically cannot feel anything much. Probably tapping and they will be pushing out the placenta from top of tummy. . U will be so looking forward to see ur child.. I don't think u will even notice they started operating on u. So don't worry. U r in good hands I am sure. I won't go for GA unless no choice. I want to hear my baby cry and witness the moment.
Thanks for ur repky shirley! I feel more asurred now

Back