(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

did u check her nose for pi sai ?
no remedy as far as i know...too young . but i know some mummies use saline nose spray ... you can get it off the shelve in pharmacy
we already prop her with her pillow...guess the pillow not high enough... i have not gotten the nose pump!

go get the nose pump.. it works well for my bb...

when u spray the spray into the nose, sometimes bb will get a shock and end up frighten instead... last time i used for my big boy when he was around 1 yr old, he had a phobia for it... cry when he sees the spray... but i do standby one last week as my bb has a flu... have not try on him yet

i read that euclyptus oil may be too strong for infant's lungs... i do use eucalyptus oil for myself and my elder one...
I agree and not only eucalyptus oils. For babies less than 6 months; I was taught to do either a swipe on the bottle and onto their soles (as it is the thickest part of their skin) or diffuse just 1-2 drops in an open space/room (so that it is not too concentrated for them). That being said, please use only therapeutic grade essential oils.

today my hub unlock his achievement. haha he half day bring my gal back home from mum's hse and took care of her on his own. even manage to let her sleep without much problem.. phew....

my hub is those don't dare take care of newborn tt kind... haha I felt so relieved that he could do that.. tt means in case of emergency, I can leave my gal alone with him. hahaha

Yay to having our lives back! Weekends I usually will take 2-3 hours away from baby to go yoga, while hubby takes care... practice makes perfect! :)

Good lor. On sunday I let my hb settle her. I just take a back seat and help if needed. I did a post-mortem with him after he showered for her - forget to prepare her bath towel and clothes. LOLLL!!!!

Haha, I watch my hub bath her and I couldn't take it...
Remind me of the first time I bath my girl, I also forget this n that. haha

Yay to having our lives back! Weekends I usually will take 2-3 hours away from baby to go yoga, while hubby takes care... practice makes perfect! :)

Yap, hopefully practice make perfect! haha if not if I go n meet my friends I gotta lug my gal along haha

i was askinghb.when can I go out on my own for thr whole day to do my hair and shop while u mind BB.

hai.. I understand how you feel. I wish my hub will be more hands on since bb now bigger already not so "fragile"

My bil is those hands on day, he bath my niece, can take care of her on his own for the whole day tt kind, even cook porridge for her ok.. haha Envy till max!!

hai.. I understand how you feel. I wish my hub will be more hands on since bb now bigger already not so "fragile"

My bil is those hands on day, he bath my niece, can take care of her on his own for the whole day tt kind, even cook porridge for her ok.. haha Envy till max!!

Don't envy lah. Maybe one more kid hubby will be more confident?

Cooking is out of the league for my hubby. He can't cook to save his butt.. :p

But I have to say we are v lucky compared to our parents time when our dads don't really lift a finger... my MIL is so surprised that her son can handle bb on his own....

Cooking is out of the league for my hubby. He can't cook to save his butt.. :p

But I have to say we are v lucky compared to our parents time when our dads don't really lift a finger... my MIL is so surprised that her son can handle bb on his own....

Don't envy lah. Maybe one more kid hubby will be more confident?

@beautifulchaos, hm.. I just observe his action as my bb grow up.. if still not really handson I think triple before trying for another one. haha jin tiring lei.. haha I kudos to my mum.

True la... and u know what.. for a dad that doesn't lift a finger when he is young.. my DAD is happily paying back by playing with my gal and my niece. He affectionately call them his golden grandchildren haha.
my mum is taking care of 2 babies, mine n my sister's, when he comes home, he will auto grab one of them and bring her downstairs to wait for us to come home. hahaha

Is he showing signs of turning sideways? my gal is 4mth now, she only start to flip like last wkend and she doesn't flip everyday too.
My niece only flip at around 4+/5mth, I tink its ok
No lehhh, no signs at all. Even when we try tummy tym with him, he will only scream n wail. So im just worried he's nt hitting his milestones as required. =/

Acty there was one ocassion when my hb and I had a slight squabble over equity....the division of teh burden btw the 2 of us

No lehhh, no signs at all. Even when we try tummy tym with him, he will only scream n wail. So im just worried he's nt hitting his milestones as required. =/
Hey don't worry, my LO don't like tummy time either, he prob tummy time for less than an hour in total in his first 2-3 months, but now he is already flipping and v comfy on his tummy... He's now 4m2w... If you are really concerned, bring it up to the nurse at the polyclinic or PD when u bring BB for his jabs and let them assess.

Just keep giving him tummy time and distract him with toy while doing so. My gal can't last 5mins at first too..
If he doesn't like laying on the bed or flat surface, u can also carry him upright on ur chest, they can practise lifting their neck like tt too.

Acty there was one ocassion when my hb and I had a slight squabble over equity....the division of teh burden btw the 2 of us
Haha, at the start when my hormone r still raging, I was so angry that I feel I should never give birth. Haha coz I feel damn alone especially after confinement and I went back to my own hse.

Now better, I learn to "kan kai " and noe bb knoe how to recongise pp, don't spend time eith her dont complain she don't like u. Haha

O ya.. when I am damn stress tt time, I took any excuses I have to stay at my mum hse overnight for a few days with my gal. Haha

Haha, at the start when my hormone r still raging, I was so angry that I feel I should never give birth. Haha coz I feel damn alone especially after confinement and I went back to my own hse.

Now better, I learn to "kan kai " and noe bb knoe how to recongise pp, don't spend time eith her dont complain she don't like u. Haha

O ya.. when I am damn stress tt time, I took any excuses I have to stay at my mum hse overnight for a few days with my gal. Haha
Acty there are times when I feel so sussed out and alone. And I think it was last week when I told my hb, if the gynae will follow my instructions , I'd ask him to cut my tubes (No gynae will cut the tubes of a 30 yr old with only 1 kid)

Acty there are times when I feel so sussed out and alone. And I think it was last week when I told my hb, if the gynae will follow my instructions , I'd ask him to cut my tubes (No gynae will cut the tubes of a 30 yr old with only 1 kid)

*hug* understand that. I actually felt better when I went back to work, maybe becoz I don't spend tt much time with my bb so when I look forward to taking care of her more and hub wise whether he wanna do his part anot I don't really wanna bother so much.. hahaha I bring her to my mum hse in the day and bring back every night. Hopefully you will feel better too.

*hug* understand that. I actually felt better when I went back to work, maybe becoz I don't spend tt much time with my bb so when I look forward to taking care of her more and hub wise whether he wanna do his part anot I don't really wanna bother so much.. hahaha I bring her to my mum hse in the day and bring back every night. Hopefully you will feel better too.
And I think it is easier to talk about equity when the both of us are back at work.

Speaking of which I am as usual looking fwd to seeing my gyn on monday... tho this time round there is no bb to see on u/s :D

mine too... fuss around 1.30 then 2.30 then i need to pump at 3pm then fuss again at 4+...+

My baby i think has sinus problem... can hear her stifling nose when she is sleeping at night...any remedy ya? she is not in aircon room

My boy also sinus nose always always block.
I using the tollyjoy sucker now but quite hard to suck..
Is the sucker where you suck with the mouth easier to use? I know pigeon has one, saw pix posted by think @xicloudix before but I can't find it anywhere. Anybody who use that and nosefrida? Is it more effective than the tollyjoy sucker?

Don't worry lah, I think babies develop in their own time, in a few weeks he'll be flipping like a pro! Mine can't flip too recently I play tummy time on my leg with him and help him flip, lol. His expression is like ?!?!

Haha, I watch my hub bath her and I couldn't take it...
Remind me of the first time I bath my girl, I also forget this n that. haha

Yap, hopefully practice make perfect! haha if not if I go n meet my friends I gotta lug my gal along haha

Lol my bb likes being bathe by my hubby better! Think cos hubby more strength to support him and bigger hands so more security..

My boy also sinus nose always always block.
I using the tollyjoy sucker now but quite hard to suck..
Is the sucker where you suck with the mouth easier to use? I know pigeon has one, saw pix posted by think @xicloudix before but I can't find it anywhere. Anybody who use that and nosefrida? Is it more effective than the tollyjoy sucker?

Kiddy palace got sell...

Erm.. still same.. more for mucus (flu)

Mine 3 mths old already. 7.2 kg.. it's under normal range
huh? 3 months old 7.2kg is not normal range ..that is above average on the upper cap range lolz

boysbirth.gif

growth-chart.jpg

huh? 3 months old 7.2kg is not normal range ..that is above average on the upper cap range lolz

boysbirth.gif

growth-chart.jpg
The health book write 90 plus % nia leh..

I think it's either 95 or 97%...

Nurse also nv mention anything .. then juz nice it's 3 mths growth assessment thus have to see doc also. He also say everything good.

Look like I have the slimmest bb. He is only 6.2kg at 3.5mth. Stupid poly doc still call him fat bb! But after referring to Heath booklet, claim that he drop from the curve. If next visit drop further got to refer to kkh #*]#^^}#^!!

Look like I have the slimmest bb. He is only 6.2kg at 3.5mth. Stupid poly doc still call him fat bb! But after referring to Heath booklet, claim that he drop from the curve. If next visit drop further got to refer to kkh #*]#^^}#^!!
My gal quite constant during all the pd visit ...Weight is 75 percentile and height is 90 percentile

Being mum not easy when in our womb we worry they gaining weight or not .. When out already we still worry the same old issue lolz

Back