Sterilizer, breast pump, assorted toys and more

singsandy

Hi, I have the following items to give away/exchange/sell at a low price.

1. Big playmat ( a slight tear at one end of the mat which does not affect the function of the mat and is not very visible, measurement 71 inches long and 55 inches wide)brought from minitoon, brought at $100 selling at $50
2. Pigeon sterilizer - bought in 2013, in good condition. Selling at $30
3. Pigeon breast pump - bought in 2013, in good condition, selling at $75
4. Preloved plastic and glass feeding bottles (pigeon and NUK): open for exchange with items that may be of use to me.
4. Preloved clothers for 7-8 year old girl (not for fussy)- a token of one pack of mamy poko wet wipe appreciated
5. Assorted toys for babies and toddlers (not for fussy) - appreciate a token of pack of facial wet wipe
6. Preloved clothes for babies (not for fussy) - appreciate a token of pack of facial wet wipe

Let me know items you may have for exchange for playmat/sterilizer. Breast pump for sale only.

PM for faster deal.

Last edited:

Hi,

May i have the items below?

2. Pigeon sterilizer
5. Assorted toys for babies and toddlers (not for fussy) - appreciate a token of pack of facial wet wipe
6. Preloved clothes for babies (not for fussy) - appreciate a token of pack of facial wet wipe

I am open to exchanging items 1 to 4 with items suitable for an 8 yr girl and a 2 year old boy. Please pm with details.

Anything that might be useful for me (not wet wipes etc;)). I am looking for a toy cash register. Also open to two packs of Huggies XL boys pull up diapers.

Back