(2015/6) June 2015 Mummies

Dear mummies, I have been a silent reader and currently I'm in my 32 weeks. My Edd is 22 June. Would like to know if any of you have signed up with cordlife or steamcord and what are their difference?

Hi, we have just signed up for both and I suggest you arrange with one of the consultants to meet so that he or she can explain in details the difference. we found so confusing just by reading the materials..... verbal explanation is much better and you can raise any questions on the spot. if u need a contact, let me know.

I see... Phew... Guess i shouldnt worry too much. Thanks!

hmm, my appointment is 31 weeks (last one) and the next one is at 36 week followed by 38 weeks and last will be 40 weeks (which i guessed she estimated i will give birth by then?), got me quite worried as well initially cause my colleague is having appointments every 2 weeks. hahaha, but my gynae super packed schedule so there're no slots available for me at all in between. i think as long as everything is fine, it should be okay :)

hmm, my appointment is 31 weeks (last one) and the next one is at 36 week followed by 38 weeks and last will be 40 weeks (which i guessed she estimated i will give birth by then?), got me quite worried as well initially cause my colleague is having appointments every 2 weeks. hahaha, but my gynae super packed schedule so there're no slots available for me at all in between. i think as long as everything is fine, it should be okay :)
Yah i was wondering too cuz my preggy friends are seeing their docs every 2 weeks now..

I think i'll just wait for my next appt

Thanks!

hi to all mummies,
anyone have success stories for cervix length to be 2.9cm at week 21 but yet manage to made through it till 3rd trimester then give birth?
i need so much so much of positive energy and courage to stay strong.
i hope everything goes well..

Finally is 2 weeks review which means birth is coming soon in another 2to3 times visit... shall start packing my bag after my next visit on 15 May...

Yah i was wondering too cuz my preggy friends are seeing their docs every 2 weeks now..

I think i'll just wait for my next appt

Thanks!

heard from some experienced colleagues that its' very much depending on the gynae...... some will see 2 weeks, some will see 3 weeks..... guess also depending on the patient's conditions

Sorry to hijack this thread but if anyone is still looking for confinement nanny let me know. My boy is 6 mths now but because my helper had to return back to her home to settle some family matters last wk, I hired my ex confinement nanny to help me babysit him till 10may. She's v experience & pro breastfeeding & I Learnt a lot from her. Im thankful to Hv her around during the 1st 2 mths of my baby's life. If u need further info, just PM me.

Hi all mummies,
May just check what do you all do most of the time during pregnancy?
I am in week 34 and in pain most of the time.
still need to cook for hubby and do housework.
I am already working fulltime and study parttime evening.
Fully stressed out with school and work deadlines.
very sad that I still need to cook and do housework.
And carrying a so heavy tummy with me.
Still need to attend so many family gathering events.
Not sure when will I collapse? Should I just give up everything?

Hi all mummies,
I am the same as you. And im rushing my final research project for submission on 7 may. I stay with my in laws during weekdays and back to my place on weekends. I do feel stressed and burned out aft work during weekdays n gotta go back n cook with mil. Sometimes jus wanna lie back n do nothing. So sometimes i get chances to meet friends during weekdays to keep myself happier.

Miniminmin. So happy tt there are mtb who r busy like me too.
Jiayou.
The hubby got do housework la. We share 50 50.
I should stop weekend cooking. Not gonna cook anymore.
My MIL is the bochap type. Zero care zero tonic. Zero food. But I like it coz I like the freedom I have.
Not staying with mil.
If we can do so many thing while pregnant, we can do anything in the future.
Jiayou. Chiong ah....

Hi all mummies,
you sound really burn out...maybe cater tingkat meals so u dun hv to cook? Take a step at a time ..we at this stage hv to take it easy ..stress can trigger pre term labour ..

Miniminmin. So happy tt there are mtb who r busy like me too.
Jiayou.
The hubby got do housework la. We share 50 50.
I should stop weekend cooking. Not gonna cook anymore.
My MIL is the bochap type. Zero care zero tonic. Zero food. But I like it coz I like the freedom I have.
Not staying with mil.
If we can do so many thing while pregnant, we can do anything in the future.
Jiayou. Chiong ah....
Ur hubby still share housework with u. Not bad redi. My hubby doesnt do housework. Sadly i dun reli hav alot of freedom since im staying with mil. N thats what is making me feel restricted

Ur hubby still share housework with u. Not bad redi. My hubby doesnt do housework. Sadly i dun reli hav alot of freedom since im staying with mil. N thats what is making me feel restricted
Can understand. I am not sure if MIL also expects u to be doing all these housework. Is it possible to talk to her nicely and ask her to talk to ur hubby since he doesn't understand ur POV.
I actually just leave the house to rot when I am too tired so hubby no choice but to do some stuffs. I am not staying with MIL though, so not sure if tt is a possible option for u.
Really feel for u. Take a break when u can!!

Can understand. I am not sure if MIL also expects u to be doing all these housework. Is it possible to talk to her nicely and ask her to talk to ur hubby since he doesn't understand ur POV.
I actually just leave the house to rot when I am too tired so hubby no choice but to do some stuffs. I am not staying with MIL though, so not sure if tt is a possible option for u.
Really feel for u. Take a break when u can!!
MIL doesnt say it out. Sometimes i jus try to ignore when im too tired. Shower n keep myself in e room. Den sleep early. My hubby doesnt do but expects me to show MIL tt im a good DIL so he wants me to do. MIL know his son doesnt do, nv bothers to ask him to do anything. She very traditional. Girls mus wake up early to cook n bla bla bla. Hai. My hubby mummy's boy.

you sound really burn out...maybe cater tingkat meals so u dun hv to cook? Take a step at a time ..we at this stage hv to take it easy ..stress can trigger pre term labour ..

Yes, absolutely agreed with what you mentioned. 2 weeks ago, I had a contraction pain and tummy was so hard that my husband drove me to hospital for monitoring..... I suspected it could be due to stress over work during that week...... and ended up, my gynae had given me 3 weeks hospitalisation leave to "an tai"................

MIL doesnt say it out. Sometimes i jus try to ignore when im too tired. Shower n keep myself in e room. Den sleep early. My hubby doesnt do but expects me to show MIL tt im a good DIL so he wants me to do. MIL know his son doesnt do, nv bothers to ask him to do anything. She very traditional. Girls mus wake up early to cook n bla bla bla. Hai. My hubby mummy's boy.

Gosh.... feel sorry for you..... my husband also one kind who doesn't do housework and we don't stay with parents...... so sometime i have to nag at him.... but luckily i can leave most of the house cleaning tasks to sun as we got a part time cleaner to help out....

Jiayou ladies. MIL and DIL story is always there for thousands of years already.
It's okie. I dun really care tt stupid MIL.
Will do the basic respect and buy things for her.
Dun care what she say behind me or anything.
Be strong. Eventually we will be the winner coz we live longer. Haha
And once we build up our new family with little babies our hubbies will understand one day tt he has a new family.

Yes, absolutely agreed with what you mentioned. 2 weeks ago, I had a contraction pain and tummy was so hard that my husband drove me to hospital for monitoring..... I suspected it could be due to stress over work during that week...... and ended up, my gynae had given me 3 weeks hospitalisation leave to "an tai"................
today I walked a little too cos went early mum's day celebration ..then tummy tight already ...really hv to rest oh my!

Hi Experienced Mummies,

I am at week 36 this week and is experiencing some changes to my body. I had abit of constipation for the past week, mild cramps/stomachache.. Braxton hicks continues as well. Is this a sign of pre-labour? Sorry for sounding noob!

today I walked a little too cos went early mum's day celebration ..then tummy tight already ...really hv to rest oh my!

oh yes.... better rest..... i forgot the other factor was because i walked quite a distance for 2 days during lunch..... totally breathless and tired.... esp with our big tummy....

I forgot who mentioned previously that they hv also painful fingers/arms aka carpel tunnel syndrome? I realized and took on the advice of my mil that cutting down on salty food helps!

I forgot who mentioned previously that they hv also painful fingers/arms aka carpel tunnel syndrome? I realized and took on the advice of my mil that cutting down on salty food helps!
Me me! Just ytd i had pretty bad numbs for 5-10 mins each interval. But i guessed tt could be due to my long hrs of sitting while doing assignment. :(

Me me! Just ytd i had pretty bad numbs for 5-10 mins each interval. But i guessed tt could be due to my long hrs of sitting while doing assignment. :(
gosh..can try soaking in warm water and cold compress alternating? I also feel pain esp after typing and using mouse..hv to rest hands often ..really hope this pain will go away immediately after bbs birth

gosh..can try soaking in warm water and cold compress alternating? I also feel pain esp after typing and using mouse..hv to rest hands often ..really hope this pain will go away immediately after bbs birth
I hope so too. Wanna finish my assignment by tonight. Without sitting for so long, i suppose it will go away ba.

Hi mummies to be .. I am new here and my EDD is 22 June .. Been bed resting at home for 1 month plus due to Vry low placenta, keep spotting and bleeding. But after bed resting at home now my condition improved. From bleed or spot everyday to the longest record for not hving any bleed or spot for 6 days in a row.. Anyone of the mummy here hv the same issue?

No red rashes for me.. but got red patches on legs. Also noticed some areas growing moles... :(

Btw..anyone experience more discharge during 3 trim?
yup me! I've actually more since late trimester 2..have to use the longer type of liner

Back