Boon Keng Mommy's Club

Angela, I "feel " you I have only one boy but he is so much different from the sister. Always looking for attention and he is only 6mths old.. Really a handful..

Halo!! I Grow up at St George's Road, now moved to Cantonment road BUT my sons are studying at HWS, my baby still parked at St George's Road with Nanny and my mother also staying there. :)

Hi Jazzplay, I am curious is HWS good ? I was thinking of either placing my kids there or other places.

Hi mummies, I am a Boon Keng mummy too.

Do you all have any recommendations for Paediatricians around our area? My boy is 4 years old. Has been falling sick (fever, cold, cough) every month since he started nursery class in Jan this year. His PD's clinic is located at Gleneagles Medical Centre. Quite troublesome to travel there every mth & waiting time is more than an hour even with prior appointments. So, would greatly appreciate if mummies here can recommend your child's PD or GP whom are good at handling young kids.

Thanks in advance!

Hello mummies! I just moved to St George's Lane last Sept after my wedding. I'm currently 20 weeks pregnant, delivering our first boy in Sept. Great to know some fellow mummies in my new neighbourhood.

Hi mummies, I am a Boon Keng mummy too.

Do you all have any recommendations for Paediatricians around our area? My boy is 4 years old. Has been falling sick (fever, cold, cough) every month since he started nursery class in Jan this year. His PD's clinic is located at Gleneagles Medical Centre. Quite troublesome to travel there every mth & waiting time is more than an hour even with prior appointments. So, would greatly appreciate if mummies here can recommend your child's PD or GP whom are good at handling young kids.

Thanks in advance!
Hi, I send my kids to Toa Payoh children's Clinic, Dr Heng

Hi mummy crazyshopper, thanks for sharing this information. I googled and found that it's Dr Heng Siok Kheng at Blk 177. Good that the clinic opens on weeknights too.
Thanks again!

Other Boon Keng mummies, greatly appreciate if you could share info of your child(ren)'s PD or GP too. Thanks!

Hi, I am from Boon Keng too. I like Dr Tan from 18 clinic along the Towner road. She is a very patient and friendly GP and good with kids.

Thank you mummy friends78 for sharing this info. Found that this clinic is open on Sundays too. Glad to hear that the doc is good with kids. Will bring my child there should the need arise. It's quite near my house. Thanks once again.

Thank you mummy friends78 for sharing this info. Found that this clinic is open on Sundays too. Glad to hear that the doc is good with kids. Will bring my child there should the need arise. It's quite near my house. Thanks once again.
U r welcome! My kids are 5 and 2. Used to bring them to PD at paragon. But like what other parents have mentioned, the long waiting time even with appt is a killer. So went to try 18 Clinic after hearing recommendations from the parents from my boy's CC. There are a few Drs there and I only go to Dr Tan. By the way, the clinic only accepts cash. No nets or credit cards. It is good to make appt before popping over.

U r welcome! My kids are 5 and 2. Used to bring them to PD at paragon. But like what other parents have mentioned, the long waiting time even with appt is a killer. So went to try 18 Clinic after hearing recommendations from the parents from my boy's CC. There are a few Drs there and I only go to Dr Tan. By the way, the clinic only accepts cash. No nets or credit cards. It is good to make appt before popping over.

Thanks for the additional useful info. Will try out Dr Tan the next time. Had been bringing my boy to PD at Gleneagles since birth. I agree, travelling & long waiting time with an unwell child is really no fun.

Hi so does it mean we cannot use the baby bonus card ? because the one at TPY can.

Hi so does it mean we cannot use the baby bonus card ? because the one at TPY can.

Yes, cannot use baby bonus card. No issue for me lah. Nothing much left after paying for Childcare fees and seeing GP is so much cheaper than PD. Of course it is still up to parents' preference;) With 2 kids, I need it to be within walking distance. Everyday rush here and there like a siao cha bo. Lol

haha that is true.. good for emergency.. I also keep driving the 2 kids ard ever since the older one is in childcare. Flu is common in the household

hi mummies! my mum's place is at st george n i have a 17mth old son. my mum's an experienced baby sitter so do pm me if anyone's looking for nanny :) juz to clarify tt my son's looked aft by mil (we r all at west) so it's a 1 to 1 care

I'm looking for a nanny to come over to my place on weekdays to help take care of my baby early next year. I'm due in October. I'm staying at st Michael road at boon keng. I prefer word of recommendation. Anyone?

Preloved Early Bright Years boys uniform for sale. The school is at blk 22, the mcdonald blk. Interested pls whatapps me at 98738741

Hi Regeena, I used PEM confinement for both of my births.
I used the same nanny. Bao Qin.
But like I tell most mummy, I recommend as I really like her but you know people have chemistry and sometimes some people just don't have the same chemistry like me with her.. So no guarantees..
Hi babe, are you able to share with me where she is staying and how long did she look after your two births plus her rates? Thank you. :)

hihi... just found this bk mommies group... yeah, still waiting for bk bto to complete and it's next year. by then, my boy will in 18mth or so.
We wanted to look for childcare centre near bk.... any mommies can recommend? my bto is near bk mrt station.

There is star learners at Blk 5 Boon Keng Rd and My World at Blk 4 Boon Keng Rd. both at Boon Keng MRT as well. MRT Exit C and you will see Blk 6. Just walk down to the next block

Hi all mommies. I m stay in Potong Pasir.. My due date will be next year jan.... I m looking for confinement lady.... Any recommend ? And the date quite close to cny.... I heard they said Cny will be more expensive ? Any idea ?

sorry, did not realize you posted. the nanny i used was for my confinement time, are you looking for a nanny like a babysitter ?
Sorry can I ask you.. The nanny take care baby when ur confinement day and night ? Included cooking or not? Can I know What is the rates ? Thanks a lot...:)

Sorry can I ask you.. The nanny take care baby when ur confinement day and night ? Included cooking or not? Can I know What is the rates ? Thanks a lot...:)
Sorry took me so long to reply.. I did not check this thread in a long time. I went via PEM confinement my nanny look after day and night inclusive of cooking total i think around 2600 for one month.

Hi all, im mummy coming December. was wondering if anyone can recommend a babysitter after my confinement at st George area?

Hi can I ask if anyone's kids are studying in my 1st skool ? any reviews ? thinking of switching my girl there as nearer to my house.

Hi Mommies, i stay at farrer park. looking for playgroup for my girl 18mon.

I would like to know playgroups at boon keng preferably near mrt.

thank you.

Hi Moms,

I'm also staying at Farrer park. 5 months pregnant now. I'm thinking of placing my baby boy in infantcare after my maternity leave. So sad that no loved one to take care of him. I'm looking at carpe diem at pico. Went there on Saturday and they are cleaning. Seems to be reasonable. Anyone have experience with them?

Hi, im staying at Bendemeer. Baby Boy is 9mths. Any WA group? Looking for discussion on Childcare, Pri sch, playdates!

Hihi!! I am moving over soon.
*wave*

May I ask for recent feedback on:
- mfs @MC nair
- my world preschool@ st George
- my world preschool @ boon Keng
- little koala/ameba schoolhouse near micron
Please?

I am a mummy with two boys. Youngest is 20+ months. Play dates anyone?

I'm looking for peaditrician in Boon Keng , any recommendations? Or other area not far from boon Keng .

Hello Mummies,

I am staying at Cityview Boon Keng. One child in P3 and another in Ascension. Ncie to know BK mummies in this thread :)

Hi ladies

I am staying at Towner Heights

Girl going to attend carpe diem at pico next year. Now currently at caelum junior

Boy just turning 1 !!

Hi Mummies

I not staying at Boon Keng but at Jalan Besar.. I will be official move to boon keng in Year 2019 only :( now still waiting for the flat to be up..

Would like to find out more about the area.

Hi mummies,

Any recent reviews on caelum or ameba, or suggestions on infantcare facilities in boon keng area? How long in advance would you recommend that parents register? We are planning to send our kid (who will be around 6 months old) to infant care in June 2016.

I'm planning to send my new born to infant cAre once I start work in January however has yet to find any suitable ones. Been to learning vision in amk as well as carpe Diam in kallang however do not like both. I saw a toddler who was the only one left alone in the nursery cot. She woke up and cried then started banging her head against the cot. The lady who brought us around the nursery did not ask any of the teachers outside to attend to her until I exclaimed loudly to my husband that the toodler is banging her head against e cot. When asked how come there's no teacher in the nursery to look after the left over kids, she replied that the teachers are outside and can hear if any of the babies are crying. But that's not what I experienced.

Back