Serious hives

rainedeer

My 15month old boy develop serious rash abt a week ago. Seen 3 doctors but rash is still spreading n itchy n he doesn't really wan to drink milk. I'm really sad to see him Lik tat. I research n thinks it's hives. Any advice from mothers here ?

we must be careful with the use of essential oils as well some have bad reaction to them as well. yup pls read more as lyn0800 suggested.
personally I have done all the magnesium Epsom salt etc. and also work on diet.

Hi lyn0800, can you let me know the Fb page? Would like to know more. My son also develops rashes on his body easily and I don't want to use steroids too.

My 15month old boy develop serious rash abt a week ago. Seen 3 doctors but rash is still spreading n itchy n he doesn't really wan to drink milk. I'm really sad to see him Lik tat. I research n thinks it's hives. Any advice from mothers here ?
zyrtec cant help?

My 2 YO boy got serious hives 2 weeks ago diagnosed by doc. He prescribed him some steriods cream and zyrtec medicine. However, I did not apply for him as I do not believe using steriods for him at this young age. Instead, there is one and only way which is non-toxic for him and helps to relieve his itch is --- rice wine. Simply pour some onto cotton wool and place onto the area where the itch or swell are. Within mins, the itch has gone away and swell went down almost immediately. Believe me, I am amazed by this result. My boy told me that he does not feel itchy anymore and most importantly, he slept so well that night as he had 2 nights of sleepless nights due to the itch all over his body. I hope I can help mummies out there....

Back