(2014) ivf mummies support group

Iwahb, don't worry too much about your girls hitting milestones. Let them pace themselves. Only worry when they have passed the age period and yet haven't managed to hit that particular milestone.

My friend's girl only started walking when she's 18 months old.

Faith, thanks . Do let me know is it easy to clean. I guess it doesn't matter if only use for drinking water. Snow19, what about you?

Bbhc I bought pigeon spoon, bowls and sippy cup but so far they like doesn't know how to use sippy cup. Thinking want to try Avent brand a not cause seems easier to drink.

Faith, thanks . Do let me know is it easy to clean. I guess it doesn't matter if only use for drinking water. Snow19, what about you?

I bought quite a few coz my boy doesn like to drink water, bought a sippy cup frm taiwan when I was there in 2013, n a pair of hello kitty fork n spoon, then tollyjoy straw bottle, nuk sprout bottle n this brand call bron sprout bottle. End up my boy knows how to drink frm straw bottle which is the tollyjoy. Which we thought he always take n bite until 1 day notice he can suck frm the straw.

thank you faith. being the gan cheong mother at times I wonder if its me who have no time to play or exercise my girls so they abit slow in picking up certain skills. the spout cup my girls doesn't know yet maybe before I know it they will be drinking from straw bottle like snow.
snow you bought hello kitty utensils for your boy hehe.

thank you faith. being the gan cheong mother at times I wonder if its me who have no time to play or exercise my girls so they abit slow in picking up certain skills. the spout cup my girls doesn't know yet maybe before I know it they will be drinking from straw bottle like snow.
snow you bought hello kitty utensils for your boy hehe.

Lol I bought it when I was in first trimester haha..

I bought quite a few coz my boy doesn like to drink water, bought a sippy cup frm taiwan when I was there in 2013, n a pair of hello kitty fork n spoon, then tollyjoy straw bottle, nuk sprout bottle n this brand call bron sprout bottle. End up my boy knows how to drink frm straw bottle which is the tollyjoy. Which we thought he always take n bite until 1 day notice he can suck frm the straw.
Wow. Spend so much in the end it's tolly joy that win.

Bbhc I bought pigeon spoon, bowls and sippy cup but so far they like doesn't know how to use sippy cup. Thinking want to try Avent brand a not cause seems easier to drink.
I just checked the pigeon spoon and it looks quite hard. Won't that hurt her gum if she bite the spoon.

ImageUploadedByForum1430824576.348914.jpg

This is the feeding spoon that I use.

Ok leh they seems ok. If u want soft one can try tommee tippee. I got let them try that too very soft though big but they practically can stuff the whole thing in the mouth cause soft

Hello mummies,

What do u let ur baby do during free time? I always let my bb watch baby TV few hours a day. I know is not good but I need to do housework n cook.. Reading to him also not often... Any suggestion?

I read some of u give moon rabbit cereal.. Can advise y this brand? I don't know which brand to buy so I bought friso...

Hello mummies,

What do u let ur baby do during free time? I always let my bb watch baby TV few hours a day. I know is not good but I need to do housework n cook.. Reading to him also not often... Any suggestion?

I read some of u give moon rabbit cereal.. Can advise y this brand? I don't know which brand to buy so I bought friso...

U can try healthy times or hipp organic cereal. I confine my boy into play yard n I magic clean around him so he can see mi. if not put him in high chair. Day time put him in our bed n let him roll here n there n I'm there to play with him

Kitkats are u a housewife now? I also let my girls watch TV when we are preparing to go out. Cause if keep entertain them we adults no time to prepare own stuffs. At night when parents watch TV they will also watch. Like u say it's not right so early exposure to TV but sometimes really no choice. When they are older I hope they can play with each other then will consider a play yard to confine them. Daytime they at infant care guess teacher will let them sleep n play with them if free. For me I try moon rabbit cause it state no sugar and I see like got some herbs added in like not bad too. Moon rabbit is brown rice diff from cereals so u can let bb try both. The other day I bought wrong friso milk cereals. Why I say wrong is cause I'm still giving bm so the friso milk cereals consist of fm inside already. In end I go get nestle rice cereals. But really feeding them is a mess.

Kitkats, I don't allow my girl to watch TV programmes. I also don't allow her to touch/watch videos on our mobile phones, iPads.

My usual day for her is after morning bath, I'll feed her Moon Rabbit brown rice. After feeding, I'll strap her on the rocker chair and play music for her while I prepare and eat my breakfast.

After my breakfast, I'll bring her down to the play mat to play with her. Then it's her nap time. While she naps, I'll do household chore and prepare lunch for myself. I only do one type of household chore per day. Eg: if today I do laundry then tomorrow I'll sweep the floor then the day after I'll mop the floor. Then the cycle repeats.

When my girl wakes up, I will BF her. Then reading time for her. Then nap again and I will nap with her.

When DH comes back, we will go out for dinner. Then come back home. Then evening bath, feed and sleep. I'm still nursing on demand.

faith yours seems so perfect. easy also. but I can never have such a beautiful plan for my girls. its driving me crazy at times. my one is sleepy head one doesn't like to sleep. one wakes one sleep never ending.

Iwant wait till ur bb learn how to crawl n cruising u really no time. N if ur house has any sharp end pls standby now. Can go get those edge protector

Iwahb, this is the routine that we have kind of established after my CL went back. Of course not everyday is perfect. She has her cranky days too.

IWAHB, yes I m still housewife, going back to workforce after bb turn 1.

I tried put him on playmat then play music but he turn cranky after awhile. Some days he is ok. Maybe I let him watch too much TV. When I switch on baby TV, he will smile n laugh at cartoon (self entertain). So these few days I tried to bring him out more often. Explosure to the outside world better than hook on TV. But then house work all not done.. :-/

Feeling amazed at how they can get so curious and hooked to tv. My lo also loves to find means to peep and we try our best to block him from watching.

IWAHB, yes I m still housewife, going back to workforce after bb turn 1.

I tried put him on playmat then play music but he turn cranky after awhile. Some days he is ok. Maybe I let him watch too much TV. When I switch on baby TV, he will smile n laugh at cartoon (self entertain). So these few days I tried to bring him out more often. Explosure to the outside world better than hook on TV. But then house work all not done.. :-/

Because tv got sound n images, beware once ur lo get hook when he want to eat also muz watch tv. So nowadays u see a lot of parents let their children watch iPad while eating which is not good. There's a article saying below a certain age don't let them watch tv coz will affect their brain development. Housework can be done during ur lo nap time. Otherwise do it in the night. I don't let my boy watch tv in the day so I sacrifice my watching of tv. But comes to evening time when my hub comes back he will on the tv so my hub say watch ard 1-2 hours is ok. Sometime we went out for dinner so my boy only watch Abt 1 hr only.

Do you all have gym activity mat like below?

I always put my girl there and she can entertain herself on the mat for quite some time before she starts to fuss.
ImageUploadedByForum1431059190.439141.jpg

I have the gym activity but they doesn't like to play themselves. so long they see people they wants to be carried. actually my elder one more exposure to tv cause sometimes my parents feed while watching tv so she also watch. sometimes really hard to control. I also don't want my girls to eat and watch at same time. now too common a lot child owns an ipad!

I have the gym activity but they doesn't like to play themselves. so long they see people they wants to be carried. actually my elder one more exposure to tv cause sometimes my parents feed while watching tv so she also watch. sometimes really hard to control. I also don't want my girls to eat and watch at same time. now too common a lot child owns an ipad!

Haha that's the issue lor. I have a frien who is a teacher say when they in primary sch the kids turn the page machiam like iPad

I have the playmat but find it too hot for lo to lie down. So we improvised and fixed on his rocker. Doesn't keep him occupied for long.

Skipping cereal, feeding bb moon rabbit brown rice powder cos no sugar, no sodium compared to eys.

Hello mummies,

Snow I can picture that! Seriously nowadays kids are so clever. As young as 3 years old can teach the older generation how to use iPad already. My nephews and nieces all know how to use 1st then my parents.

My elder started teething and not been drinking well. Lost weight. Don't know how long it will continue. But really from 140ml now can't even finish 50ml. And even after 4hours also not hungry. Don't know how.

Ete I haven't got my menses but I remember I had my Pap smear after 1mth post delivery and the gp tell me my menses coming. I think she not experience injure me got blood then say my menses coming cause after that also didn't come. Then just recently I notice a bit more discharge I thought also menses coming but so far also not yet. I hope don't come.

Just to rant. Earlier in the night, I brought my girl to Baby Spa for a swim.

Then while I was shopping some clothes for her at Fox and DH was carrying her, another mummy whose girl is 2 months old, came over and commented my girl's neck strength is very strong and then said she's 3 or 4 months old. DH then told her that she is turning 6 months old very soon. Then the mummy went, "oh..." And gave the un un un unbelievable look!

I felt hurt and she didn't even apologise. Yeah I know my girl is not the chubby type. Last weighed on 5th May, she was only 6.622 kg. Weight wise seriously is quite stagnant. But she grows in height and head circumference. Yeah I know she may look like a 3 or 4 months old baby but seriously, does she need to be so alarmed? But my girl is hitting her milestones perfectly.

My friend's son who is 20 days younger than my girl and looks so much more chubby than my girl can only roll over onto his tummy recently when he's 5 months old and my girl could already roll over onto her tummy at 3.5 months old.

At 5.5 months old, my girl can roll to and fro smoothly on her own.

Big size, chubby, heavier baby means better meh?

Angry!

mines is short n chubby n look bigger than actual num# mths.. n indeed still cannot flip anyway n zzz most of é tim in ifc!! let baby grow their way.. hope mines catch up in length soon!

Snow I can picture that! Seriously nowadays kids are so clever. As young as 3 years old can teach the older generation how to use iPad already. My nephews and nieces all know how to use 1st then my parents.

My elder started teething and not been drinking well. Lost weight. Don't know how long it will continue. But really from 140ml now can't even finish 50ml. And even after 4hours also not hungry. Don't know how.

Ete I haven't got my menses but I remember I had my Pap smear after 1mth post delivery and the gp tell me my menses coming. I think she not experience injure me got blood then say my menses coming cause after that also didn't come. Then just recently I notice a bit more discharge I thought also menses coming but so far also not yet. I hope don't come.
U got give her teether to bite? Try teething gel to soothe her gum?

my menses not really back.. but my supply is droppin.. smtimes pump @work also canot get two 120ml bottles... come back still need 2manual pump.

but i have sm brown n red streaks discharge smtimes..

Faith both my girls also not heavy. They are both small babies. I'm wondering if my bm doesn't contain enough fats for them a not. Also thinking to give fm to try. But I also dilemma cause small got its advantage. Carry easier lol. But chubby babies are cute too! But u r right if not milestone shouldn't be much to worry.

Kitkats I give teether and gel but sometimes really don't understand my elder she is just one crying baby. Everything cry! Super bad temper.

Happy Mother's Day my girlfriends :) how is your first celebration?

Today we brought our girl to Siloso beach. It was an invitation from our new found friends whom we knew from Hougang Polyclinic.

We brought her into the swimming pool and sea!!! She was a little scared initially and cried but after a short while, she was acclimatised to both.

A way of celebrating her turning 6 months old and my first Mother's Day!!! :)

Iwahb, I only rinsed her with the shower head with cold water and with her thermal swim suit on. Didn't even use any baby shampoo or body gel coz I forgot to bring and the place wasn't very conducive to use even if I had brought it. I only bathed her when we came back home.

I see. Still thinking if I bring my girls swimming pool how to bath. The water even adult bath also feel cold. So u all bring neck float or just hand carry in the water.

Back