Advise needed on Stokke Scoot

sunnydollie

basically i got my eyes set on the stokke scoot it is just so pretty! :D but its 12kg plus and we do not own a car we do not drive.

anyone has any experience with this stroller on public transport and its ease of use?

im concern that i will not be able to manage a diaper bag + My baby + the stroller if im alone. :(

I agree, stoke is my hub dream stroller. haha

I have an Aprica with is 4+kg and I don't use it when I am alone. I babywear her as it is much more convenient getting in out of bus then having to carry her in 1 hand and fold my stroller and carrying it up to the bus alone especially if they are very young.

yeah likely ill only use the stokke scoot (if eventually i decide to buY it) if my hubby is around if i am alone i will not use a stroller at all hahaha... so yeah im still sleeping on it if i should buy or not .... lol

I'm also intending to get the Stokke scoot! so pretty n sturdy

Mummies who can wait, can buy at mothercare after birth and we register for the sg50 mothercare VIP card. there's 10% off ;)

Otherwise, v1 is now selling at 900+ compared to v2 at 1199..

I do agree that Stokke strollers are sturdy.

I have the Stokke Crusi and it serves DD well. My gal is 2 now, and whenever I am out wif her to the zoo or other full day event, I do use the stroller but have to be mindful that I can either take the train or cab. Not possible to take the bus as the Crusi isnt a fold-able stroller.

yeah it seems like stokke will be challenging to bring on bus ... i figured if its a direct train destination shouldnt be much or an issue ... i can start training muscles with the stokke scoot loose weight too i guess lol

I have a car, and I fell in love with the scoot. but it is way too heavy for my liking and hence I did not get it. I got the Silver Cross Wayfarer instead....

basically i got my eyes set on the stokke scoot it is just so pretty! :D but its 12kg plus and we do not own a car we do not drive.

anyone has any experience with this stroller on public transport and its ease of use?

im concern that i will not be able to manage a diaper bag + My baby + the stroller if im alone. :(

Hi, did you buy a stokke scoot in the end? I'm having the same problem you had right now. Can't decide if I should go for scoot or something light weight.

I don't drive so usually will be taking train whenever I go..

I dont think if u take d train, u shld have any issues if d stroller is heavy.

I have seen many invest in Stokke now. It's quite a sturdy stroller to have.

I dont think if u take d train, u shld have any issues if d stroller is heavy.

I have seen many invest in Stokke now. It's quite a sturdy stroller to have.

Hehe I like the scoot partly because of the big basket too! Do you know how long can we use this model for? It looks like for small baby only..

Nope I actually love d weight cos I can go grocery shopping n put a 10kg pack of rice without worrying d stroller will tipped over

Nope I actually love d weight cos I can go grocery shopping n put a 10kg pack of rice without worrying d stroller will tipped over

I feel you! I've seen some mommies who hung too much stuff on the stroller and it tipped over. Got a bad shock esp when I see a baby inside!

Do you take the stroller to take trains? How do you cope with the weight when there's no lift at the place?

Sorry for many questions but I've been thinking about that.

Thanks for the link ;-)
I like scoot bcoz it's higher than usual stroller.. That is the only point i love.. I think it's not as smooth as bugaboo, feel abit bumpy even on flat shopping complex floor.
Bugaboo i didnt try b4, but i heard it has high mainly stability and maneuverability/smooth ride..
What ya think?

Thanks for the link ;-)
I like scoot bcoz it's higher than usual stroller.. That is the only point i love.. I think it's not as smooth as bugaboo, feel abit bumpy even on flat shopping complex floor.
Bugaboo i didnt try b4, but i heard it has high mainly stability and maneuverability/smooth ride..
What ya think?

I think you better try bee too. Once you push and see overall, maybe by then you'll be able to decide. After all both are good strollers :)

Hey all, i hav finally decided n bought my stroller just now..
I bought stokke scoot coz it's higher n bigger inside..
Bugaboo bee is a lil small n low..
But fabric wise indeed bugaboo bee is better..

Hey all, i hav finally decided n bought my stroller just now..
I bought stokke scoot coz it's higher n bigger inside..
Bugaboo bee is a lil small n low..
But fabric wise indeed bugaboo bee is better..

Glad you've decided! Now baby has a new stroller to enjoy :D

Back