Prof PC Wong - IVF with Norethisterone

A lady who did ET same day as me, she is resting next bed and now sitting next sofa at L3 lobby. Wondering she can recognised me. I smile at her but she is very cool. Otherwise can chit chat to kill time. Haha
BT result was out for me in less than 2 hrs. Hubby say chr nurses may be too busy to call, he was dying to know the result so he went up chr himself.
After that he told me nurse at recept checked the computer & before she could say anything, she was already jumping w joy!!!
It's heartening to know that the chr nurse are soooo caring. They see BT results everyday, should be immuned liao.. but they are still so excited at each bfp :) they truly want every patient to succeed

BT result was out for me in less than 2 hrs. Hubby say chr nurses may be too busy to call, he was dying to know the result so he went up chr himself.
After that he told me nurse at recept checked the computer & before she could say anything, she was already jumping w joy!!!
It's heartening to know that the chr nurse are soooo caring. They see BT results everyday, should be immuned liao.. but they are still so excited at each bfp :) they truly want every patient to succeed

They r really nice ladies...they always feel for us..:D

Today left 7 right 5 total 12 from 1st scan of 5 and 5. Prof say then I ask will I have many more he replied few more. He is on leave soon so Dr Anu will take over.

Oh ya the nurse very cute too, ask me if my mood is good, I told her I super Buay song with my hub over the weekend little things he say or do I flare up like a demoness. Oops I can't control haha the nurse quickly tap me on my arm and ask me don't get upset with him. I feel so bad

Nice progress for you :) Yes yes hormone-charged women are extremely scary! I felt like an angry woman who wanna murder people at home and office when I was on the hormone jabs.

Last edited:
Looks like it's a good day for a lot of us!
I'll be going for OR this wed! Super excited & nervous at the same time. Heard from the nurse a first time IVFer BFP today. Everyone's so happy!!

Collecting baby dust from all!!
How i wish i am the first time IVFer BFP today..i am first timer. Still waiting for the call...both hubby and i felt so nervous now...my heart pi pok pi pok non stop

I saw one pretty lady wearing light blue dress at CHR just now, quite tall and looking beautiful...:)
Wahaha then confirm not me. Short is an understatement lol

If current cycle fails, I'll be moving on to ivf. Meeting prof in 3 weeks time.

Anyway, he's going to be away from this Friday. June he's around.

No leh what I know there is a certain period in June he's away as well unless he changed his schedule last minute

No leh what I know there is a certain period in June he's away as well unless he changed his schedule last minute
Don't know leh. I was helping someone fr the IUI thread to ask.

My question to cute Alice was "is doc going to be around in June?", then she said June yes, but May no, flying off this fri.

Maybe someone else could check again if need the info?

Veraine has a very nice figure, long haired and sweet looking.
Wa such compliments! Thanks haha, and you can attest that I am definitely not tall.

Sorry I wasn't looking at you! Took a glance in the lift and looked away otherwise would be staring liao :p

Jun Prof will b out for 3 weeks...so take note ya...:)

My question to cute Alice was "is doc going to be around in June?", then she said June yes, but May no, flying off this fri.

Oh...I will call n ask again if Prof changed schedule for jun...:)

Last edited:
@lucasmum11 Please take care and take some tcm tonics for your health.

@happybb2015 Take care too. Two snow babies are waiting for you to bring them home.

I'm actually planning my second FET so that I can cope with my first FET's result next month. As long we continue to stay healthy, there is hope for us all.

Last edited:

Sometimes he away cos overseas then bo pian. If he's on leave in sg, he will still come back do ER & ET. But scans other Drs take over. He came back during his leave to do my ET.

Thank you all. I managed well. Tearing in my eyes when hubby hug me but i am ok. Just that all the symptoms are false alarm to me, and looks silly me to walk so slowly, touch my tummy and bear with the sore breast, cramps and messy estrofem insert. I will start to plan what am i suppose to do next before i see prof...get well and come back ready for my next FET.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. I'm managing fine too. of cos will be sad. Found out last Wed during scan. Only can see yolk sac without embryo. So the embyro stopped growing. it was not viable. Then did further Hcg tests to confirm. Saturday got final confirmation. Sunday put inserts to flush out the pregnancy. Today see Prof to confirm that everything is out.

Thanks everyone. I'm managing fine too. of cos will be sad. Found out last Wed during scan. Only can see yolk sac without embryo. So the embyro stopped growing. it was not viable. Then did further Hcg tests to confirm. Saturday got final confirmation. Sunday put inserts to flush out the pregnancy. Today see Prof to confirm that everything is out.
My eyes are tearing when I read this...... No words can describe man.....

Take good care of yourself during this period ya!

Thank you all. I managed well. Tearing in my eyes when hubby hug me but i am ok. Just that all the symptoms are false alarm to me, and looks silly me to walk so slowly, touch my tummy and bear with the sore breast, cramps and messy estrofem insert. I will start to plan what am i suppose to do next before i see prof...get well and come back ready for my next FET.

U r not silly ya...I believe most of us hav behaved like that during our PUPO 2ww stage...for all wat we r doing, we r jus trying to take care of ourselves...take good care of ur emotions ya, when u hav picked up the bits & pieces..fight again...hugzzz

Take good care ya...my heart dropped n hit rock bottom when I saw ur msg....loss of words...can only giv u big hugzzz....do nourish urself with good foods...hugzzz....

Lucasmum...
I didnt cry but i feel like crying now. You are so thoughtful and caring for all of us. It has been almost one week but none of us know about it. Lets try hard together...*bear hugs...
Take care ya

U r not silly ya...I believe most of us hav behaved like that during our PUPO 2ww stage...for all wat we r doing, we r jus trying to take care of ourselves...take good care of ur emotions ya, when u hav picked up the bits & pieces..fight again...hugzzz
Honestly i didnt expect i am that strong although i am tough as always. But life is always fill with ups and downs, we just have to cope with it and never give up, cause we will know one day we will reach on the top. Jia you ladies....

Lucasmum...
I didnt cry but i feel like crying now. You are so thoughtful and caring for all of us. It has been almost one week but none of us know about it. Lets try hard together...*bear hugs...
Take care ya
the thread was really v festive last week mah. Wanted the attention to be on your BT. I'm ok already. :) Doing a mini confinement this week to get ready for my FET!!

My BT for hormones no good as there is no surge after gonal f for 4 days though the follies grow. Had to rush back to collect pergoveris for additional stims. Nurse say if no surge, follies can collapse. So it's 2 inject in the morning then gonal f at night. The morning injections are quite a hand to do.. N it's also more painful argh...

Any of you had to do the pergoveris too?

the thread was really v festive last week mah. Wanted the attention to be on your BT. I'm ok already. :) Doing a mini confinement this week to get ready for my FET!!
Speedy recovery and eat well for your mini confinement. When is your next FET. Prof is on leave..i only get to see him in June

My BT for hormones no good as there is no surge after gonal f for 4 days though the follies grow. Had to rush back to collect pergoveris for additional stims. Nurse say if no surge, follies can collapse. So it's 2 inject in the morning then gonal f at night. The morning injections are quite a hand to do.. N it's also more painful argh...

Any of you had to do the pergoveris too?
I took pergoveris too from Day 1 of my stim. Agreed that it was a bit painful compare to gonal f...but burn burn feeling...after a while i get use to it. No worries.....endure now for a better result. Take care and all the best

Speedy recovery and eat well for your mini confinement. When is your next FET. Prof is on leave..i only get to see him in June
Have to wait for 3 menses b4 my FET. So now considered 1st menses, should be another 2 - 3 months more. I think more 3 months than 2 months. Maybe in Aug. haiz... that is the agonising thing... I just wanna start again asap!!!

@lucasmum11 *HUGZ* So sorry to read about what happened... :( hope you are feeling better now. Take this waiting period as a break, emotionally and physically also.

Back