(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Which fm is less hearty and will not cause constipation?
Anyone can recommend? My baby is drinking similar total comfort now. Thinking of changing brand....

Thanks.

Ya everybody else tried to feed her, doesn't work. So I just let it be, when she wants then give. Just thinking that the 10hr gap abit long...
my girl also can be like that... last latch her 5am and never drink anything till 10am also wont fuss. tried to feed her and she drink 50ml only.. sigh... everyday is like wasting my liquid gold... sometimes she can finish 100ml, sometimes stop at 50ml.. dunno to prepare how much each time now..

my girl also can be like that... last latch her 5am and never drink anything till 10am also wont fuss. tried to feed her and she drink 50ml only.. sigh... everyday is like wasting my liquid gold... sometimes she can finish 100ml, sometimes stop at 50ml.. dunno to prepare how much each time now..
Mine too. Im so worried my boy will be dehydrated, everytym tried to make him drink more end up he cries even louder. As though im feeding him poison lidat. -.-
1 diaper can even last thru the night. Don't knw need to worry or nt.

Mine too. Im so worried my boy will be dehydrated, everytym tried to make him drink more end up he cries even louder. As though im feeding him poison lidat. -.-
1 diaper can even last thru the night. Don't knw need to worry or nt.
ya.. its been two weeks already.. i ever heard from my frens that it's normal but they told me it will last for a week or two.. but now already 3rd week.. :( my girl starts to show interest in food..

My boy also like that sometimes. He kept wasting bm until I get frustrated n only offer him half portion. If he still looks hungry, warm up another part. BUT that will b the time he usually finishes v fast n wants more! Hmm

Pd mention that their milk intake will slow down at 3mth, as long as avg drinking ard 500ml/daily is Gd enough. No need to worry.

i let the bb decide when she wan to drink but night time i will dream feed and she will finish whatever i feed her :p

Mine will use her hand to push the bottle away, play the teat with her tongue. Feed her a bit more, she will gag and vomit all out for u... haha

@momobb, 500ml a day is enough? My gal is drinking 150ml per 4hr, around 5 feed a day. She sleeps at 8+pm and I always dream feed her at 10/11+ then it will last till her next day. Was thinking whether to drop tt dream feed but worried will she be dehydrated anot.

Ytd was her Chinese 4month, we "kui chou" for her, let her lick chicken drumstick haha

Mine will use her hand to push the bottle away, play the teat with her tongue. Feed her a bit more, she will gag and vomit all out for u... haha

@momobb, 500ml a day is enough? My gal is drinking 150ml per 4hr, around 5 feed a day. She sleeps at 8+pm and I always dream feed her at 10/11+ then it will last till her next day. Was thinking whether to drop tt dream feed but worried will she be dehydrated anot.

Ytd was her Chinese 4month, we "kui chou" for her, let her lick chicken drumstick haha
haha same as mine leh.. she will gag also.. even when i latch her also like that.. so will offer her solids soon?

ya 500ml enuf meh? her diaper output also reducing..

500ml is min na. Pd saying as long as he is drinking at least 500ml, don't Hav to force him to drink more. I also feed on demand unless he is awake n past 3h+, I will feed. If asleep, I let him be.

Hi mummies, I'm supposed to be in Feb group but baby can't wait to see the world and popped on 19 Jan. .

Facing some problem with feeding. I'm going back to work in 2 weeks time and baby refuse to drink from bottle. Tried avent, pigeon and nuk. He refuse all. Let him latch and he will drink very fast ;(

Hi mummies, I'm supposed to be in Feb group but baby can't wait to see the world and popped on 19 Jan. .

Facing some problem with feeding. I'm going back to work in 2 weeks time and baby refuse to drink from bottle. Tried avent, pigeon and nuk. He refuse all. Let him latch and he will drink very fast ;(

well you have to be hard hearted . bb are very clever if you give in to them .. they will continue to fuss or refuse ...

He also refused the bottle when ah ma feed him.. maybe I should not stay at home. . Ya my boy also recognises the house and faces too.

Ya the amount varies a lot a lot. Cos I am exclusively pumping so is bottle feed only, wasted a lot milk Liao. I always prepare 120-130 sometimes only drink 50? Hais... What to do. Hygiene more impt.

Which fm is less hearty and will not cause constipation?
Anyone can recommend? My baby is drinking similar total comfort now. Thinking of changing brand....

Thanks.
Not sure if it's less heaty, but we are supplementing with frisolac gold on top of ebm and seems fine.

What does 'kui chou' means?

Can I check with mummies here how much your baby is drinking now? Mine stuck at 120ml for more than a month and recently decided each meal he don't wanna finish...

Can I check with mummies here how much your baby is drinking now? Mine stuck at 120ml for more than a month and recently decided each meal he don't wanna finish...
they get older and more playful so dun wan to finish

Yes! My boy also recognize house, look ard not right will cry :p
if my gal hear a familiar voice and she will be ok

yeah mine will have leftover when we go out...but we still try to bring her out often...
same ..playful ... heart wild liao when outside so cant concentrate to finish milk

they get older and more playful so dun wan to finish

if my gal hear a familiar voice and she will be ok

same ..playful ... heart wild liao when outside so cant concentrate to finish milk
Now my DD will push the bottle away when she is full.. LOL And when I feed her she'd do a taste test, to ascertain if it is FM or EBM. When doing so, she'd push the teat forward until she tastes te BM. It's only then that she drinks properly. She hates FM with a vengeance

Now my DD will push the bottle away when she is full.. LOL And when I feed her she'd do a taste test, to ascertain if it is FM or EBM. When doing so, she'd push the teat forward until she tastes te BM. It's only then that she drinks properly. She hates FM with a vengeance
hoho then good luck to you when you go back work,.. make sure you stock up enuff EBM

Hi hi, Kui chou is hokkien means reach 4 month old can start eat solids. I brought a chicken drumstick and smear my gal mouth, some pp will string marie biscuit and tie around the neck, old pp say will have less drool.
Its like a small eh ritual/action to signify they can start eat solids. :)
Mine will have his drumstick this sat !!! Yeah !!! 4 mths already... time fast so fast !!

today my hub unlock his achievement. haha he half day bring my gal back home from mum's hse and took care of her on his own. even manage to let her sleep without much problem.. phew....

my hub is those don't dare take care of newborn tt kind... haha I felt so relieved that he could do that.. tt means in case of emergency, I can leave my gal alone with him. hahaha

today my hub unlock his achievement. haha he half day bring my gal back home from mum's hse and took care of her on his own. even manage to let her sleep without much problem.. phew....

my hub is those don't dare take care of newborn tt kind... haha I felt so relieved that he could do that.. tt means in case of emergency, I can leave my gal alone with him. hahaha
Good lor. On sunday I let my hb settle her. I just take a back seat and help if needed. I did a post-mortem with him after he showered for her - forget to prepare her bath towel and clothes. LOLLL!!!!

Panda eyes !!

Past 2 days my bb wakes up for milk in the night .4-5 times per night... faint !

I need my sleep!!

Panda eyes !!

Past 2 days my bb wakes up for milk in the night .4-5 times per night... faint !

I need my sleep!!
mine too... fuss around 1.30 then 2.30 then i need to pump at 3pm then fuss again at 4+...+

My baby i think has sinus problem... can hear her stifling nose when she is sleeping at night...any remedy ya? she is not in aircon room

mine too... fuss around 1.30 then 2.30 then i need to pump at 3pm then fuss again at 4+...+

My baby i think has sinus problem... can hear her stifling nose when she is sleeping at night...any remedy ya? she is not in aircon room

rub baby vicks n prop her higher so she can breathe better. its harder to breathe when lie flat

use nose pump to clear her nose before she sleep.

my bb used to have this problem too... we had to clear his nose every night, else he will keep fussing.

rub baby vicks n prop her higher so she can breathe better. its harder to breathe when lie flat

use nose pump to clear her nose before she sleep.

my bb used to have this problem too... we had to clear his nose every night, else he will keep fussing.

we already prop her with her pillow...guess the pillow not high enough... i have not gotten the nose pump!

did u check her nose for pi sai ?
no remedy as far as i know...too young . but i know some mummies use saline nose spray ... you can get it off the shelve in pharmacy

Back