2WW - for those TTC-ing

Oh today I finally made time to go KKH to buy medical reports to present to TSB on 4May which is our 2nd visit to her. me and hubby have skipped 2 rounds of the herbs as we both have been either traveling or sick. Hope she won't scold us why never drink consistently. Ha.

I don't know about you gals who visit her... I do enjoy the herbal drink!

Bought a omron basal thermometer yesterday and took my temperature last night, it was 37.5ish and ear thermometer reading was 37.3. Then this morning when I woke up my basal thermometer reading dipped to 36.08. Am I ovulating?
Ya, like I said earlier post, bbt is taken first thing in the morning. And as much as possible, room condition same, sleeping hours same.

Our temp rises as the day goes along, so 37+ in afternoon and night are normal.

Oh today I finally made time to go KKH to buy medical reports to present to TSB on 4May which is our 2nd visit to her. me and hubby have skipped 2 rounds of the herbs as we both have been either traveling or sick. Hope she won't scold us why never drink consistently. Ha.

I don't know about you gals who visit her... I do enjoy the herbal drink!

Hi there. When u say buy medical report is what report? I tot can jus ask doc to print it out for u?

Thanks and good luck to you too! Hehe.. My cycle on clomid/IUI is usually 33 days, so u'll prob be testing earlier than me! :)

BD MORE!!!
Eh actually I think I am cd8 today. I win you by one day lol.

Thanks... Hubby wants to start bd tonight to clear army. But I'm starting to get some pre O signs so I think it's good to start early.

Hi there. When u say buy medical report is what report? I tot can jus ask doc to print it out for u?
Hihi. Not sure about other govt and pte hospitals... I was from KKH and I did a series of fertility tests prior to my ivf. They won't give you a copy of the test results. Need to pay $7.xx for the copy. My sinseh needs to see my AMH (I also can't remember what's my reading) plus some other stuff I'm not very sure of. She just asked me to get a copy from KKH.

If I'm not wrong, pte hospital gives you free copy if you ask.

Hihi. Not sure about other govt and pte hospitals... I was from KKH and I did a series of fertility tests prior to my ivf. They won't give you a copy of the test results. Need to pay $7.xx for the copy. My sinseh needs to see my AMH (I also can't remember what's my reading) plus some other stuff I'm not very sure of. She just asked me to get a copy from KKH.

If I'm not wrong, pte hospital gives you free copy if you ask.

I'm with KKH also. I got my ultrasound pelvis report from them but Not blood test.

Maybe I should I ask for my record. Might wanna go pte Gynea.

I'm with KKH also. I got my ultrasound pelvis report from them but Not blood test.

Maybe I should I ask for my record. Might wanna go pte Gynea.
Some reports they give but for blood test results KKH doesn't.

If you're switching hospitals, definitely go get a copy of the reports so you don't have to do the tests again.

Z2, I'm not sure what your sinseh has shared with you on BBTing.

I'm just asking a random question about why temp dipped in morning by so much nothing to do with tcm advice. No need to read so much into my question ya.

Last edited:
Z2, I think you're the one reading too much from all the sharing which the nice ladies here are rendering. Your posts of late have been defensive when all the helps here have meant to come from a good gesture, one way or another. I definitely like to defend the other ladies here that no one is thinking too much when the scenarios and questions you've been posting (bbt per se) do not seem to have the presence of fundamentals of bbt.

Try to appreciate help when it is given. If you don't, don't even ask.

Hi warriors,

How was yr week so far?

Last Friday I went for a review at Kk and got my pelvic ultra sound scan. The doctor said was normal. And my hubby's SA was fine except density was slightly lesser than normal. The doctor ask me to go for lapascopic surgery( OMG the cost is 7000plus) I was told that before I go ivf I should go for this surgery.

Then again on the same day I seek second opinion from another of my gynae that he advise not to pursue first.
Firstly it is unnecessary at the moment yet and costly. He suggest I conceive naturally ( I am already 40 and hubby 43. And I still never give up)
Secondly he said check my Fallopian tube first before any surgery.
I think I have to agree with my gynae. He is trying to save money for me.
Now I am in cd 15. I have opk positive on cd 12,13,and 14. Once opk positive, I start my bd.

Do you girls use opk? I wonder does it work?

I hope all the best for our bfp and keep the faith going.

Cheers

Hi warriors,

How was yr week so far?

Last Friday I went for a review at Kk and got my pelvic ultra sound scan. The doctor said was normal. And my hubby's SA was fine except density was slightly lesser than normal. The doctor ask me to go for lapascopic surgery( OMG the cost is 7000plus) I was told that before I go ivf I should go for this surgery.

Then again on the same day I seek second opinion from another of my gynae that he advise not to pursue first.
Firstly it is unnecessary at the moment yet and costly. He suggest I conceive naturally ( I am already 40 and hubby 43. And I still never give up)
Secondly he said check my Fallopian tube first before any surgery.
I think I have to agree with my gynae. He is trying to save money for me.
Now I am in cd 15. I have opk positive on cd 12,13,and 14. Once opk positive, I start my bd.

Do you girls use opk? I wonder does it work?

I hope all the best for our bfp and keep the faith going.

Cheers

Hi veeeeho, may I know what is the purpose of the laparoscopy procedure ? It is good that u seek a second opinion .

Hi bellababy

According to the kk gynae, the lapascopic surgery is to see the female pelvic organs, to so called ' clear away the cyst or fibroid. This surgery could take a closer look of your wombs. Can even take photo of yr womb.

To the doctor, he suggest this surgery before going into ivf. Not sure whether it is necessary first.

Hope this information helps. To conclude, I will have my Fallopian check first before I go this kind of surgery.

Hi bellababy

According to the kk gynae, the lapascopic surgery is to see the female pelvic organs, to so called ' clear away the cyst or fibroid. This surgery could take a closer look of your wombs. Can even take photo of yr womb.

To the doctor, he suggest this surgery before going into ivf. Not sure whether it is necessary first.

Hope this information helps. To conclude, I will have my Fallopian check first before I go this kind of surgery.
So is it that the Gyne saw that you have cysts or fibroids? So suggested to remove them ? How big are they and how long has the gyne been monitoring the growth ?
I asked cos in 3 years ago , I also detected an ovarian cyst at my ovary. Gyne monitored me for 6 months and more and Realised that it was growing bigger. I hadn't really started TTC yet but worry it may hinder my TTC effort later plus if it keeps growing , it might rupture. So gyne suggested to remove it via laparoscopy. So after the op, I have been going back to review to ensure it doesn't grow back .. Till I started to TTC again and I can have a peace of mind that it will not be one factor to hinder me. But I also check my tubes b4 that to ensure tubes are not blocked.

Z2, I think you're the one reading too much from all the sharing which the nice ladies here are rendering. Your posts of late have been defensive when all the helps here have meant to come from a good gesture, one way or another. I definitely like to defend the other ladies here that no one is thinking too much when the scenarios and questions you've been posting (bbt per se) do not seem to have the presence of fundamentals of bbt.

Try to appreciate help when it is given. If you don't, don't even ask.
Just feel free to click on my profile and recent posts it's all there in black and white.

I had watery discharge after trying for bb. I tried lying for 30min but it will still flow out when im lying down. I read that they r excess sebum. But some said when cervix is not open it will flow out...which one is true?

So is it that the Gyne saw that you have cysts or fibroids? So suggested to remove them ? How big are they and how long has the gyne been monitoring the growth ?
I asked cos in 3 years ago , I also detected an ovarian cyst at my ovary. Gyne monitored me for 6 months and more and Realised that it was growing bigger. I hadn't really started TTC yet but worry it may hinder my TTC effort later plus if it keeps growing , it might rupture. So gyne suggested to remove it via laparoscopy. So after the op, I have been going back to review to ensure it doesn't grow back .. Till I started to TTC again and I can have a peace of mind that it will not be one factor to hinder me. But I also check my tubes b4 that to ensure tubes are not blocked.

Hi bellababy

The kk gynae did not mention that I have cyst or fibriod. He only said that my next stage will be lapascopic surgery. Then it is more worth to do ivf.

I hope I don't have cyst or fibriod. I thought the scan could see cyst or fibriod.
I am also like you and wanted to do the necessary before ttc. Now I just ttc-ing at the same time. Hopefully it bingo.

Hi bellababy

Hi Veeeho, i had a lapo done & that was coz i had a blocked left tube..firstly only a hsg test can confirm if the tubes are blocked..
I have not embarked on ivf but your gynea should run all blood tests etc before deciding on lapo..& the best option for u..
I dun see a need for this unless u have cysts/fibroids that need to be removed..
Suggest u try seeing a tcm to build your body too..

Hi bellababy

The kk gynae did not mention that I have cyst or fibriod. He only said that my next stage will be lapascopic surgery. Then it is more worth to do ivf.

I hope I don't have cyst or fibriod. I thought the scan could see cyst or fibriod.
I am also like you and wanted to do the necessary before ttc. Now I just ttc-ing at the same time. Hopefully it bingo.
Cysts can be detected through a scan n for fibroid there is a test that is run i cant remember the name..something like hsg..
Also if your tubes are blocked can still do ivf coz the tubes do not serve any purpose unlike ttc naturally or iui where the sperm needs to travel through the tubes to meet the egg..

Hi wedelia,

Thank you for your advise.

I guess the kk gynae suggest to me lapa was necessary before ivf. I think seeking a second opinion from another gynae came in handy.

In my opinion, it is advisable to ask around instead of listening to just one. The just one may not always be sincere or trusty. Some even take advantage of yr urgency. I guess it depends mostly on luck too.

I hope all the best to all here.

Cheers

Cysts can be detected through a scan n for fibroid there is a test that is run i cant remember the name..something like hsg..
Also if your tubes are blocked can still do ivf coz the tubes do not serve any purpose unlike ttc naturally or iui where the sperm needs to travel through the tubes to meet the egg..
I agree with wedelia .. Don't jump straight to laparoscopy immediately cos we must know why we need the keyhole surgery in the first place. Even my Gyne has to monitor my cyst to render that a laparoscopy is absolutely necessary .. So for my case is because it is growing bigger and fear of rupture or twisting the falliopian tubes or even it becoming cancerous, so after many months of monitoring then finally decided that a laparoscopy is necessary . Check your tubes first and then other female factors .. Getting a second opinion is definitely better :) all the best :)

Hi Veeeho, i had a lapo done & that was coz i had a blocked left tube..firstly only a hsg test can confirm if the tubes are blocked..
I have not embarked on ivf but your gynea should run all blood tests etc before deciding on lapo..& the best option for u..
I dun see a need for this unless u have cysts/fibroids that need to be removed..
Suggest u try seeing a tcm to build your body too..
actually if suspect have cysts, do not see tcm first...
if might cause the fallopian tube to be block
i have a friend who told me she went to see tcm coz of infertility.. end up taking tcm, both of her tubes are block... one can be cleared, another is permanently block...

after you have remove the cysts or fibroids, then see tcm to build up your body

I had watery discharge after trying for bb. I tried lying for 30min but it will still flow out when im lying down. I read that they r excess sebum. But some said when cervix is not open it will flow out...which one is true?
those that flow out did not reach inside the cervix...
tat y they flow out

or u can do hand stand for more than an hr, so the sperm can slowly flow into the tiny hole *just joking*

in case you do not know where/what is cervix...
cervix2.jpg

i just done my iui, the doc inject the sperm into my cervix and after they remove the equipment, the sperm will not flow out at all...
but still have to lie down for 20mins to rest....

Hi! I am new to this forum as we have only recently started trying for a bb. This is our 2nd cycle and we are left with one week for the TWW. I am very excited to test the results but I also know that it is kinda difficult to be pregnant in 2 tries. Just reading here keeps my mind off thinking about the tww.

Anybody gets diarrhea after taking TSB med? I've feedback to her that I get diarrhea after taking the meds and she say will adjust but I'm still getting it. Don't know if its just me :(

Anybody gets diarrhea after taking TSB med? I've feedback to her that I get diarrhea after taking the meds and she say will adjust but I'm still getting it. Don't know if its just me :(
didnt happen to me...
but my poo-ing frequency increase to once to twice per day... normally is once every 2 to 3 days

Hi! I am new to this forum as we have only recently started trying for a bb. This is our 2nd cycle and we are left with one week for the TWW. I am very excited to test the results but I also know that it is kinda difficult to be pregnant in 2 tries. Just reading here keeps my mind off thinking about the tww.
Welcome here! :)
I'm starting my 2WW now, excited too to find out the result in two weeks' time.
I think there's never an early date to conceive if we are actively TTC...unfortunately it hasn't happened for me so far.
Last night, MIL asked if I have been to see doc to check since we haven't got good news for her in the past 10 months.. I feel like telling her straight that me and hubby have in fact been and went to TCM too. In the end, my answer to her was to ask my hubby since I know hubby doesn't want to tell her anything yet.

I wish my in-laws understand how hard we have been trying..it is tiring and stressful having to face that question often from MIL.

Welcome here! :)
I'm starting my 2WW now, excited too to find out the result in two weeks' time.
I think there's never an early date to conceive if we are actively TTC...unfortunately it hasn't happened for me so far.
Last night, MIL asked if I have been to see doc to check since we haven't got good news for her in the past 10 months.. I feel like telling her straight that me and hubby have in fact been and went to TCM too. In the end, my answer to her was to ask my hubby since I know hubby doesn't want to tell her anything yet.

I wish my in-laws understand how hard we have been trying..it is tiring and stressful having to face that question often from MIL.

Thank you! :) I know!
Hope you will get your BFP soon!
Luckily we have not told my in laws that we are actively TTC now as we never told anyone we wanted to have kids..
I am at 10dpo now, I am not sure if I shld start testing this weekend or next Monday when my AF is supposed to come. The suspense is killing me..

Luckily we have not told my in laws that we are actively TTC now as we never told anyone we wanted to have kids..
I am at 10dpo now, I am not sure if I shld start testing this weekend or next Monday when my AF is supposed to come. The suspense is killing me..
If your cycle is regular and accurate, I think there's no harm testing earlier by one or 2 days? Personally, I will wait till my AF is overdue by about 3 days then test. Usually no chance to test as AF always report on the dot for me. :(

actually 10dpo can test liao... but accurancy is 80% only

hi ladies, I always have very accurate 28-29CD periods.. but last month, my period came 1 week earlier.. checked on hpt and got bfp, so thought nothing of it. however this month, again came 1 week earlier.. getting weirded out. anyone had same experience?

yes, I'm TTc-ing, is it kind of indication of something?

hi! i just did my hsg test today... do any of you have any idea when can bd after the hsg test? i forgot to ask the nurse today. :confused:

those that flow out did not reach inside the cervix...
tat y they flow out

or u can do hand stand for more than an hr, so the sperm can slowly flow into the tiny hole *just joking*

in case you do not know where/what is cervix...
cervix2.jpg

i just done my iui, the doc inject the sperm into my cervix and after they remove the equipment, the sperm will not flow out at all...
but still have to lie down for 20mins to rest....
Hi thank you for your reply. Then can i assume none of the semen went
Into the cervix? Or maybe some went in? How do i make sure the go in??

Some of e semen would have made its way up .. If u want to be sure then just lie down there for a longer time? Or just sleep till following morn :)

5dpo now. No symptoms (symptom spotting?? Haha)

Had uti and bad stomach discomfort from 2-4dpo. Took medications, hope they don't interfere w conception.

Trying to be stress free this month. Worked optimally without OT (I'm known to always OT)

Waiting for bfp (pleaseeeeee!!)

Any mummies out there? Is it still hopeful if I experience zero symptoms during 2ww? Like no sore bbs and no cm etc

Positive opk today and had bd 5x since 3 days ago. Don't know what happened to him lol. Seeing TSB tomorrow.

Good luck to all dpo ladies.

Hey all,

Was wondering if any of you experienced the same thing;

Heavy spotting which got much lighter within 4 days, then totally clear as water on the day you're supposed to have your period. Then you miss your period for 4 days, and you start to spot again.

TTC but haven't tested for pregnancy yet.... Period was supposed to be due on 29 April.

But with period-like cramps, just felt that a period is coming instead of pregnant.

i used it to conceive my no 1. but its not the new version. i bought it in 2011. i found it is good to have a fertility monitor as i understood my cycles better after i start monitoring from day 5 or so with it.

IUI or IVF can 100% confirm will go in...
if BD, the sperm has to swim from vagina all the way up north

Hey all,

Was wondering if any of you experienced the same thing;

Heavy spotting which got much lighter within 4 days, then totally clear as water on the day you're supposed to have your period. Then you miss your period for 4 days, and you start to spot again.

TTC but haven't tested for pregnancy yet.... Period was supposed to be due on 29 April.

But with period-like cramps, just felt that a period is coming instead of pregnant.

Have you taken HPT?

Back