Prof PC Wong - IVF with Norethisterone

I totally agree with @MonkeyChick on how the variables are changing.

We must know that when prof changes meds for next cycle, he's assuming that our body remains the same as previous cycle. But sadly our body is also changing every cycle.

It's really the pursuit of that Perfect Match of meds, timing, lab, doctor, embryologist, hormones, lining, sperm & egg!!!

So true...we r all hoping n looking for that perfect match...:rolleyes::D

Hi ladies,

If I do 2 medicated FETs back to back, do I still have to take Mercilon or can I skip Mercilon for second FET? Thanks.

@happybb2015,
All the best for ur BT tmr...
We r with u...fighting!
Thank you so much for the blessing.
We are easy and i really did not buy the kit to test.
I think since we will know the answer tomorrow, no point to worry too much. I am going out with family now. After so many days staying at home, i am really looking forward to walk around :)

Have a beautiful Sunday to all :)

Last edited:
Yes. We will be screaming HUAT HUAT... HUAT HUAT AH at our computer screens tomorrow for @happybb2015 :D

2dhs6c9.jpg

Last edited:
Wait wait.. Based on my unprofessional speculation, think HUAT-HUAT is not enough..

Mine was 388 cos it was a 11cell. Yours both compacting stage right?
So u should implant earlier than me & higher chance of twins!!!!

So could be possibly double my hcg... HUAT-HUAT-HUAT AH!! 888!!! :p

Wait wait.. Based on my unprofessional speculation, think HUAT-HUAT is not enough..

Mine was 388 cos it was a 11cell. Yours both compacting stage right?
So u should implant earlier than me & higher chance of twins!!!!

So could be possibly double my hcg... HUAT-HUAT-HUAT AH!! 888!!! :p
Wow...i am overwhelmed by all the support and love here

Now, a bit stressful leh....hee hee

Hope and pray for the best, all of us want a healthy baby( hope that i am not too greedy), i dare not think too much :)

Looks like tmr a few of us will be seeing prof. Mine is 8am appt for my 2nd scan and see how I react to gonal f. Good like happy2015! Good luck Veraine for your iui!
I try to be there early, hope to see you at CHR.

All the best to your second scan..jia you

Looks like tmr a few of us will be seeing prof. Mine is 8am appt for my 2nd scan and see how I react to gonal f. Good like happy2015! Good luck Veraine for your iui!
Haha we're all going to be sitting there waiting impatiently.. Maybe we shd try to play a guess who game to kill time

Hope all the BT and scan results are good!

I am on my way...should reach around 8 plus. I am in light green. Maybe will not see you. All the best...fighting
Hey that time my BT day, after drawing blood I went basement for lunch.
Then I waited at L3 lobby sofa & gan chiong for abt 1hr before hubby went up chr to collect BT results. I no guts to go w him so I stayed at sofa facing the TV screen.
We now call that our "happy sofa" & will sit at the same sofa everytime we need to wait during our subsequent consultations.
Maybe u wanna go sit at that happy sofa too :)

Then I waited at L3 lobby sofa & gan chiong for abt 1hr before hubby went up chr to collect BT results. I no guts to go w him so I stayed at sofa facing the TV screen.
We now call that our "happy sofa" & will sit at the same sofa everytime we need to wait during our subsequent consultations.

Awww, so cute you all. Today I Heng Heng too, follies growing well. Hope all of us shun shun li li.

We used to sit at L3 lobby sofa...we are there now...only 2 of us.
When i came early, i will sit at the lobby, morning scan or ER or ET.
Hope to grab the happiness from you and become our "happy sofa"

We used to sit at L3 lobby sofa...we are there now...only 2 of us.
When i came early, i will sit at the lobby, morning scan or ER or ET.
Hope to grab the happiness from you and become our "happy sofa"

Triples' house has 'thinking chairs'. NUH has 'happy huat sofa'! ;)
So v soon we will see people queuing at NUH lobby just to sit on that happy huat sofa haha...
That sofa position v strategic leh, cos look up can see chr.
Hubby waved BT report from up there & called me to tell me POSITIVE!!!! I would have loved him to shout down actually but think he paiseh lah :p

So v soon we will see people queuing at NUH lobby just to sit on that happy huat sofa haha...
That sofa position v strategic leh, cos look up can see chr.
Hubby waved BT report from up there & called me to tell me POSITIVE!!!! I would have loved him to shout down actually but think he paiseh lah :p
Agreed with you. I also peeping at CHR front door to look for someone wearing light blue...haha
Both of you so cute la....argh.....long waiting time

How many follicles did your doc see today?

Haha did you all spot each other?

Today left 7 right 5 total 12 from 1st scan of 5 and 5. Prof say then I ask will I have many more he replied few more. He is on leave soon so Dr Anu will take over.

Oh ya the nurse very cute too, ask me if my mood is good, I told her I super Buay song with my hub over the weekend little things he say or do I flare up like a demoness. Oops I can't control haha the nurse quickly tap me on my arm and ask me don't get upset with him. I feel so bad

Agreed with you. I also peeping at CHR front door to look for someone wearing light blue...haha
Both of you so cute la....argh.....long waiting time
You'll get results soon!

I'm wearing light blue dress heh, never meet anyone! I walked past CHR just now cos went to make appointment at the TMC Tcm. Looked crowded inside.

Today left 7 right 5 total 12 from 1st scan of 5 and 5. Prof say then I ask will I have many more he replied few more. He is on leave soon so Dr Anu will take over.

Oh ya the nurse very cute too, ask me if my mood is good, I told her I super Buay song with my hub over the weekend little things he say or do I flare up like a demoness. Oops I can't control haha the nurse quickly tap me on my arm and ask me don't get upset with him. I feel so bad

U r having a nice number..;)
Try not to hav too many...risk of ohss...
U r doing good now...shun shun huh...

Oh gosh...dun la...both of u r each other strength now...hold ur hands tightly n stay happy...mus b the hormones...lolzz...

Wow..I can imagine that moment...shld b really overwhelming...
Ya very overwhelming!
But after that phonecall I immediately broke down & cried very terribly at sofa for next 15min while hubby went clinic to check whether prof was free to see us.
I think people sitting there must be staring at me, thinking that phonecall is cancer verdict or what :p

You'll get results soon!

I'm wearing light blue dress heh, never meet anyone! I walked past CHR just now cos went to make appointment at the TMC Tcm. Looked crowded inside.
I saw one pretty lady wearing light blue dress at CHR just now, quite tall and looking beautiful...:)

A lady who did ET same day as me, she is resting next bed and now sitting next sofa at L3 lobby. Wondering she can recognised me. I smile at her but she is very cool. Otherwise can chit chat to kill time. Haha

Ya very overwhelming!
But after that phonecall I immediately broke down & cried very terribly at sofa for next 15min while hubby went clinic to check whether prof was free to see us.
I think people sitting there must be staring at me, thinking that phonecall is cancer verdict or what :p

Bottoms up too much through ur journey...15min is not too much to pour them all out...ur hubby din see that scene ya?he cld hav thot if u hav heard the result wrongly or otherwise...lol

Back