Nanny in AMK

hi,

i stay along st 31. dun hv a nanny, but read in this forum dat a nanny @ blk 319 is not good. do not engage. for more info, pls try to look for dat thread.

Read that too..should prosecute these idiots..take somebody money n still ill-treat their BBs.

May>just watch out if it is from block 319...

I'm also searching for AMK nanny.. edd around feb, hope got available nanny by mar/apr..]

waoh 3-4 bbs? dun sound safe~

may> maybe u could occasionally pass by to c whether they r the evil family n warn those poor bbs' mothers..

angel> my friend's mother volunteer but becos is friend's mother, later got things oso cannot say...but her mum is really good at kids..

Hi mamaD> do you mean your fren's mum volunteers? alothough not very experience in being nanny? Do u know which blk in amk she stays & how much she charge? thkq [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

angel> she lives near AMK hub, i tink it is block 200+..she is taking care of 3 grandkids 3 to 9 yrs old) she is veri good at taking care of children so they dun fall sick easily. but becos she is friend's mother and if i have anything i need to comment, kinda of difficult..at the moment she is onli asking me whether i need help, not sure if she wants to take care of others actually..

mamaD> hi! thkq for reply [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

hmm... looks like she dun mind taking care of urs cos u r recommended by ur fren mah..

me abit too off side liao

heee.. maybe too many for her liao.. if add my bb will be 5th kid

its ok thkq~

angel> no prob. i am still looking ard for nanny becos still find tat it is diificult to give comments to my friend's mum after all, if any..i am asking my aunt who lives ard to ask her aunties buddies, if there are options, i will let u knw [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

mamaD>thkq [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

btw my edd is feb, still searching ard despite my mum say wanna help.. hee~

Hi there, anyone still looking for a nanny in amk area?? 1 to 1 only.

PM me if interested yeah! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi ladies, anyone looking for nanny? AMK block 500+. Exp in looking infant to toddler's age.

do pm for more details.

Hi

My mother is an experienced Baby-Sitter and she is available to take care of a baby now.

Located at Ang Mo Kio central area (ave 8, around blk 500+ area)

Mondays to Saturdays, 7a.m. to 7p.m.

Price and time negotiable.

Please contact Ms. Lee at [email protected] should you require the service.

Thanks!

Hi

I'm looking for experience nanny at AMK Blk 600+ area. Only need in Jul or Aug 10 (by then my baby is about 4 months old). Please pm me if you have 'lobang'. Thanks

Hi, my mum is a nanny with at least 24 years of experience in taking care of infants. She have so far taken care of 14 infants till date and does both day and night care. She is also fluent in both english and chinese language. We are residing in ang mo kio avenue 3 and we can be contacted at 90604250 (my hp) or 90016418 (my mum aka Ellen's hp). Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further queries!

My mother-in-law with 18 years experience looking to take care of kids between 3 to 9 years old. She has taken care of 2 kids for the past 18 years. One is on Junior College now, just went home. The other is in Primary 6 going home soon.

She is staying at AMK area blk 400 plus. Only Monday to Friday. Parents to bring child home at night. Anyone interested, pls PM me. Cheers[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hello, I am looking for a babysitter residing at either AMK or Bishan area. Please contact me at 83223890. Thank you.

Your help is appreciated.

Hi I'm also looking for a nanny around amk area. Preferrably around ave 4 or ave 5 area so that I can drop my 17 mth old girl off before going to work. Any recommendations pls? Thanks.

Hi Mommies,

I'm looking for a nanny near AMK area. My boy is only 1month+. Preferably living ard ave 4. If you have any good recommendation, kindly call me @ 81831440. Thanks!

hi, i am looking for a nanny around bishan area.

pref st 13.. if anyone has a contact. pls kindly pm me thanks in advance.

hi, does anyone know any good nanny near AMK area preferably around st 31 ? My boy is 4 month+. Pls pm me. Thanks!

My gal is attending childcare in April 2011.

Now she is cared by my mom, staying with me. Mom is keen to take care of babies when my gals are off to childcare. Live in AMK st.52.

pm me if keen.

Hi,

I'm looking for nanny near AMK central area.I need in Dec 2010 (by then my baby is about 4 months old).Please pm me.

Thanks

hi,

Looking for experienced baby sitter to take care of a 6 month old baby .

For 2 days per week only. Tues and Fri. 7 am to 5 pm (or even earlier, depending on my work schedule). Starting in Jan 2011.

Pls PM or call 9777 9147 if you are keen or have recommendations. Thanks

Dear all,

I am staying at AMK Ave 5 and am looking for a daytime nanny from 7.30am to 7pm, Monday to Friday and starting March 2011.

Please email me if you are interested or if you know anyone who would be keen.

Many thanks,

Jessie

Hi,

I am looking for a day time nanny around AMK area or Sengkang area.

Do PM me if you are available. My girl is currently going on to 7 months.

Thanks

Hi,

I'm looking for a nanny in Ang Mo Kio for my 7th month baby preferably around Blk 500+ starting from mid April 2012 onwards.

Do PM me if you have anyone to recommend. Thanks!

Hi, I'm seeking for a nanny at amk area urgently. Please pm me or call me @ 84791690 if any of you have any recommendations. Thank you!

Hi

I am looking for a realiable nanny who can come to my place to look after my 2 kids. Elder in Pri sch and will only come home after 1.30pm. 3x a week has remedial & CCAs until 3+. Need to fetch from sch. The younger in child care from morning till 5.30pm. Need to fetch from child care. Need only to do simple washing, ironing and cooking of dinner for family of 4. We stay 5XX. Intertested parties can PM me. thanks !

Hi

I'm looking for a responsible and experienced nanny at Ang Mo Kio (AVE 4-6/st 61) or near Yio Chu Kang MRT area From Mon - Fri, 8am -7.30pm, to take care a new born baby ( will be around 2 months old by then).My due date will be on mid of Oct, nanny service wanted start from Nov/December 2012.

Our Requirement:

- Good environment for Grown-up kids and have learning lesson.

- Non smoking/ non pet environment

- Caring and patient towards baby and experience in handling both newborn baby and toddler.

- English/Chinese speaking nanny

Anyone here has any recommendation?

Kindly email me [email protected] if you are interested. Thanks!

Hi, I'm looking for an experienced and committed nanny living near Cheng San CC (AMK blocks 500+) to help care for kid turning 1 year old next month (Oct 2012).

Our needs: Mon to Fri, 8am to 7.30pm;

Non-smoking/non-pet/non-mahjong environment please;

Committed to take care of only 1 baby at any one time please.

Please pm me. Thanks!

Hi, i am looking for a muslim nanny to take care of my child if he isnt well. Thus, this will be on occasional basis. Pls pm me or contact me at 92727471 if you have any recommendations.

Hi, my mum is a nanny with at least 24 years of experience in taking care of infants. She have so far taken care of 14 infants till date and does both day and night care. She is also fluent in both english and chinese language. We are residing in ang mo kio avenue 3 and we can be contacted at 90604250 (my hp) or 90016418 (my mum aka Ellen's hp). Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further queries!

Hi, I'm looking for an experienced Chinese nanny living near Cheng San (Ang Mo Kio blocks 500+) to help care for my daughter @ 3 months from March 2014. I am open to AMK Avenue 3, 5 and 10 as well.

• Timing: Mon to Fri, 730am to 7pm (negotiable)
  • Non-smoking/non-pet/non-mahjong environment
  • Patient and caring
  • Preferably take care 1 baby at one time

Please contact me at [email protected] or call 9820 4551/9751 6814 for more details.

Thanks
Shuzhen

Hi there, anyone still looking for a nanny in amk area?? 1 to 1 only.

PM me if interested yeah! [IMG=[URL]http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif][/URL]
Yup I'm looking for 1 to 1 nanny at amk area. Timing is around 9am to 9-10pm.

Hi ladies, anyone looking for nanny? AMK block 500+. Exp in looking infant to toddler's age.

do pm for more details.

Hi xue ni , My name is Bebe. I would like to ask for the pricing for your babysitting. By hourly or monthly? And which part and what block are you staying in Ang mo kio? Is it only taking care of my baby or with other babies? Will be starting work on July. Hope you can get back to me ASAP.

Thanks.

Hi, I'm looking for nanny too at block 500+ AMK to look after my baby next year.

Can speak Chinese and knows abit of English. Timing will be 8am to 8pm.

Please PM me if you have any recommendations! Thanks.

Hi, i am looking for a chinese nanny staying near amk ave 10 blk 400 + or 500 + next year.

My baby will be four months by then.

Can speak chinese/english.

Timing from 7am to 7pm.

Appreciate if anyone have any recommendation. Many thanks.

Urgently....
looking for nanny to look after my 2 yrs old boy.

Duration: 2nd November 2015 - 31st December 2015
Timing: 0830am - 1900pm
Non-smoking, Non-pets, Non-alcoholic
Experience, patience, caring, local Chinese, can speak chinese & English, 1 to 1.
Pls contact me at 90691455

Last edited:
hi,

i stay along st 31. dun hv a nanny, but read in this forum dat a nanny @ blk 319 is not good. do not engage. for more info, pls try to look for dat thread.

May i know which floor nanny staying??? coz im actually staying there. And im looking for nanny too.
And this nanny from blk 319 passed me her number.....

Hi mummies,

Im looking for nanny at AMK area. Ave 1 or near AMK Hub......
From 7.30am to 6.30 pm. Monday to Friday Please call me ASAP

Theresa

Back