Stressful problem...

zara82

Dear all.. my baby is 8month old now but she dont play with ppl,cant sit, cant turn and she cant hold her feeding bottle she dont even bother anything infront of her.... eyesight and hearing all is ok... but not sure y..

You should bring her to be assessed by her pediatrician. Babies develop at different pace, some faster, and some slower... but generally, by 8 months should be able to turn and sit up a bit. A doctor would be able to tell whether it is just her, or is there something else. Do not wait too long.

How is she holding her head up?
My niece was unable to roll over or sit up at 8-9months. Head support was also not too good. My sister brought her for further assessment and was diagnosed to suffer from cerebral palsy. Probably due to the lack of oxygen to the brain during the delivery. Her physical mobility is affected, mental ability is ok.

uploadfromtaptalk1428595002300.jpg

My daughter just discharge from hospital today and doctor say she is having infertile spasm... omg i'm dilemma now coz doctor is giving her steroid for 6weeks and there is side effect from her medicine...

Just now I have read the above article, according to that, babies with infantile spasms may lose few skills like rolling over, sitting, babbling.

Once discuss about the problem with the experts and start treatment. Do it as soon as possible because treating it in the early stages will have a better outcome.

Back