Still breastfeeding your 2 year old toddler?

joyann

I am still breastfeeding my boy who is turning 2 in Nov 2011.

I am just wondering who else out there is still breastfeeding their toddler?

Looking for more support and perhaps we can organise gathering or playdates for our kids :)

Reply to this thread if interested :)

My wife still feed my boy breast feeding . He just turn 2 years old nov 2013 also. But for what we know, from doctor and old folks is that the breast milk is not very good already for now. We also try not to feed him already , the doctor say can try use apple vinegar. But we haven try. Although we brought already the thing.

Breastmilk is the most awesome food on earth! Even for toddlers. I wouldn't listen to the local doctors :) Since it comes complimentary and filled with so much goodness, why stop. Haha..

I wish I am still but because I pump exclusively since 1 week old, I stopped during our holiday when she was 21 months old. My girl is now 26months old!

Good on you and your wife for continuing to breastfeed! I'm so envious ;) With my second baby, I will try harder to make sure my baby drinks direct from the tap and will only wean when the baby wants.

I stopped bfding my girl when she's 28mths old. When they are ready, easier to stop.
Drs and older ppl say no use....formula better, but since I stopped breastfeeding, my girl fell sick 3x within 2mths.
She was healthy and seldom fall sick thru the 28mths. Now she's 31mths. :)
So tell me laaa......breastmilk no good meh?

I still latching but more for comfort n to make her sleep. She is turning 26 mths this mth..
Always wan to wean but unfortunately n in a way blessing fail to do so..
I do heard that when they r ready they naturally dun wan.. so i wait then...

Mine also. He is 31 months now still want to comfort suck then he can fall asleep.

Don't know when can outgrown

Back