Sharing for VBAC (Vagina Birth After Caesarean)

dhonayulianti

Hi,
Now i'm in 24 weeks, when i ask my gynae the response was not very nice.
For anyone there plan or had VBAC?
Can share the experience?
Happy sharing :)

I had VBAC about 2years ago..my 3rd one due in may soon and VBAC again this time round. Previous gynae keep asking me to go for C-sect as baby head is too big. She is not keen for me to go VBAC and keep telling me that the there is a risk and advised otherwise

Can share what you had done to have successfull vbac? Same with you, my gynae respond also not very nice. Keep focus on the risk of try vbac, not even mention risk of repeating c section :((

I think most gynea will not encourage VBAC.
My first was natural, 2nd was c-sec as the baby was too large.
I would choose to go via natural if possible. .
But,what are the reasons for VBAC? Because of risk factors?

I am currently preggie with #2 also wish try for VBAC, first must find a gynae which support pro natural birth and VBAC.
while I doing some research found dr Paul Tseng from TMC was doing VBAC for others before.
but I am not visiting him as I will go back deliver in msia. other than that pls join VBAC fb group which provide more infor.
Lots of mummies has successful stories .
Most dr don wanna take risk cause they will tell you the old scar will rupture etc..
.but anyway there's got successful story if you choose the right gynae.

My friend had vbac done at kkh. Her kids age gap is like 17mths or so.. Her #2 was delivered within 30mins after she arrived at kkh...

I am currently preggie with #2 also wish try for VBAC, first must find a gynae which support pro natural birth and VBAC.
while I doing some research found dr Paul Tseng from TMC was doing VBAC for others before.
but I am not visiting him as I will go back deliver in msia. other than that pls join VBAC fb group which provide more infor.
Lots of mummies has successful stories .
Most dr don wanna take risk cause they will tell you the old scar will rupture etc..
.but anyway there's got successful story if you choose the right gynae.

Hi honey donut what is the name of the Facebook group?

I had VBAC about 2years ago..my 3rd one due in may soon and VBAC again this time round. Previous gynae keep asking me to go for C-sect as baby head is too big. She is not keen for me to go VBAC and keep telling me that the there is a risk and advised otherwise

Hi can share which gynea you visited?

Hello, I have 3 kids. Had emergency c-sec for eldest and successful VBAC for second and third. Age gap is around 3 yrs. Gynea will advise base on history and scar thickness and if any complications during pregnancy. One tip for mummies is try to keep bb to reasonable size to avoid over stressing when pushing. My second and third are 3.4 and 3.3kgs.

Hello, I have 3 kids. Had emergency c-sec for eldest and successful VBAC for second and third. Age gap is around 3 yrs. Gynea will advise base on history and scar thickness and if any complications during pregnancy. One tip for mummies is try to keep bb to reasonable size to avoid over stressing when pushing. My second and third are 3.4 and 3.3kgs.

How is scar thickness measured? And may I know who your gynea is? Thanks

Gynea did the measurement when he did the ultrasound. My Gynea was Dr Paul Tseng. Went to him cos he was supportive of VBAC. Had consulted others before I decided to continue with him.

Hi ! Anyone here who was under Dr Paul Tseng for VBAC? Any idea how much does he charge for total bill?

Thanks! =)

Back