Prof PC Wong - IVF with Norethisterone

I love the triplets' conversations with one another. I still remembered the dinner scene where they went to eat squids in steamboat. Two of them were talking to the live squids "Wait a while, we will save you and release you back to the oceans". 5 mins later, they were happily munching the squids and asking their daddy for more! :D

Yeah man...super like them...they motivate me alot to fight on...:D

Hi girls, I finished my NorE on 25th, are we supposed to have period thereafter? Ignoramus here

Yupz supposed to...within max 7days u shld get ur period...else call up Chr to seek for directions..:)...i wont want to share on wat if the period din start though i encountered it b4...better to call chr n leave it to the experts on wat's next...

Last edited:
@remembeRainbow rainbow also means something to me..when I lost my earlier tries, I prayed and asked god for directions. That time I was still contemplating whether to change doc/clinic or do another fet using my last 2 embbies from my 3rd fresh. Then while washing my windows a few weeks later, I prayed again..then in my surprise, 2 rainbows appeared over the fields I was facing..i took it that it was god's promise and acknowledgement of my cries and prayers..

When u mentioned 3rd fresh...I can alr feel the pain...ur journey shld b real tough...so happy for u that u saw light beyond the darkness...

My ET was last tuesday. Betwen 4-10 days. I will continue monitor, thanks ya :)

Oh...if sad ending i better dont watch first. Having fun watching daehan minguk manse...hahaha

U can watch kdrama comedy...that's quite alot that's so funny...let me noe if u r done with daehan,minguk,manse....:D

@remembeRainbow rainbow also means something to me..when I lost my earlier tries, I prayed and asked god for directions. That time I was still contemplating whether to change doc/clinic or do another fet using my last 2 embbies from my 3rd fresh. Then while washing my windows a few weeks later, I prayed again..then in my surprise, 2 rainbows appeared over the fields I was facing..i took it that it was god's promise and acknowledgement of my cries and prayers..
Wow...how wonderful.
I always say in chinese : 遇见彩虹,遇见幸福<3
Double happiness. Be blessed always

I love the triplets' conversations with one another. I still remembered the dinner scene where they went to eat squids in steamboat. Two of them were talking to the live squids "Wait a while, we will save you and release you back to the oceans". 5 mins later, they were happily munching the squids and asking their daddy for more! :D
Haha...this is so cute :D, i cant wait to watch this episode.
The education by the triplet's parent are really good and i have learned so much thru the show.

@happybb2015, @Day_Dreaming ,
The ep on "thinking chair" & "sharing & patience using their favorite strawberries"...very impressive...the parents really did well in their upbringing..Sarang is taught to b a "fighter" & b strong...another baby/toddler with good guidance...watch out for her as well...

Which ep is this thinking chair shown at? I must go learn haha.
I didn't catch it, as I anyhow jump ep on youtube.

I find Sarang's features pretty. She also loves to eat strawberries.

if jabbing urselves..do open ur eyes and actually look at where u r jabbing..dun be like me..i chickened out as 1st time jabbing closed my eyes dared not look then I accidentally jabbed my finger lol

This is funny...along this journey though is really tough but there's so much to tok abt n quite a few to joke abt ya...:D

I going to look up to the sky more often...hopefully I can see one...does it work this way?seems too deliberate ya?...:oops::(
Look up the sky after rain in the morning or afternoon, with sunlight will able to see. I saw double rainbow in Malaysia..it was beautiful.

Hi ladies... can advise what is the payment process for ivf in nuh? Issit pay each time we go for scans... in cash, then later claim medisave?

I going to look up to the sky more often...hopefully I can see one...does it work this way?seems too deliberate ya?...:oops::(
I google before!
Can only see rainbow after rain in early morning or evening cos the sun needs to be at a low angle (I think must be exactly 27deg angle). And the sky must be clear.
If it's early morning rain, check your sunset direction. If evening rain, check your sunrise direction.
May u find your rainbow soon!
Ps: A rainbow appeared for both my fresh & FET cycles at the start of cycle :) both times I wasn't even trying to spot one. Just opened curtain & ta-da!

Hi ladies... can advise what is the payment process for ivf in nuh? Issit pay each time we go for scans... in cash, then later claim medisave?
If I remember correctly, I pay for every outpatient. But for ER and ET, they will do medisave automatically cos it's a procedure.

No u will do all the medisave documents before your treatment starts. When your stims & scans start, u no need pay anything. At the end of BT, u will receive your ivf bill & see if u need to top up.
For your est, I topped up $300 cash for my 1st fresh after govt co-funding & medisave. I was on low dose gonal-f (150) & had 5 embbies to freeze. Freezing cost is $650 for every 4 embbies, so it's $1300 to freeze 5.. All can deduct from medisave if u still have enough.

Hi Chloe, we are entitled for Gov Co-Funding. Once we have started with IVF, we didnt pay cash for the scan, blood test and stimulation jabs. Some medicine need to buy from pharmancy and the trigger jab need to buy from pharmamcy too, about $400 (i think i bought medicine and trigger jab together).
I did my ER first then i received the bill, after Gov co-funding, we paid balance by medisave.
Same for me FET, i am still waiting for the bill, should be received in this week

If I remember correctly, I pay for every outpatient. But for ER and ET, they will do medisave automatically cos it's a procedure.
No leh... for 1st attempt, if below 40 & qualify for govt co-funding, will have $12300 ($6k medisave + $6300 govt co-fund). I remember everything deducted from there. Only need to pay cash at the end if exceed.

No leh... for 1st attempt, if below 40 & qualify for govt co-funding, will have $12300 ($6k medisave + $6300 govt co-fund). I remember everything deducted from there. Only need to pay cash at the end if exceed.
Yup. I also didn't pay anything. Everything is covered by the $12.3k. I just received the bill last week. It's about 10.5k for my case. Some amount used for freezing of embryos.

Just need to sign the form before stimulation starts.

ops! Seems like I too switched off! I got the billing details wrong! haha! hubby did all the payments, I only go and see prof and go home relax (during 2ww). :p

Thanks for the clarification, am just wiping some stains since yesterday no AF yet but due to see prof on 30/4 :)

O..u mean Prof scheduled u before ur AF starts?I thot is a call up to inform chr nurses n walk in for bloodtest or scan after ur AF starts...that's the case for me...

Btw ladies...prof wong is stationed at L3?coz i hav nvr seen him at L4 chr before...:)

O..u mean Prof scheduled u before ur AF starts?I thot is a call up to inform chr nurses n walk in for bloodtest or scan after ur AF starts...that's the case for me...

Btw ladies...prof wong is stationed at L3?coz i hav nvr seen him at L4 chr before...:)
Ya I think so. L4 seems to be only for the nurses to do admin & issue meds. But there was once prof did my IUI at L4 on a Saturday afternoon. Maybe L3 was already closed.

Ya I think so. L4 seems to be only for the nurses to do admin & issue meds. But there was once prof did my IUI at L4 on a Saturday afternoon. Maybe L3 was already closed.

For Dr Anu & Dr chew, the scans n bloodtests r done at L4...i saw both them at L4...but when Dr Anu back up Prof...she will see patients at L3...so I was guessing Prof is stationed at L3 or mayb his own office is at L3....:D

That's why I also don't know blur blur monkey see monkey do. I thinks Tmr is to collect my stims and husband antibiotics. Maybe I will call them now to ask if having AF now still need to go see them. Today is my Day 29..

That's why I also don't know blur blur monkey see monkey do. I thinks Tmr is to collect my stims and husband antibiotics. Maybe I will call them now to ask if having AF now still need to go see them. Today is my Day 29..
But having af now is correct what. After stop nore will get af mah.

I remembered i was given a scan date when Prof planned my ivf started with Nor E. My scan date was fixed with or without AF start. My AF came one day before scan..just nice.

I always see Prof at Level 3.

Last edited:
I don't know what it's for . Just called Chr nurse and say to continue with scAn even with AF.. How gross. Cos Tmr start injections. When is your scan?
I know how you feel...exactly how i feel when i first met Prof on 1st Appointment. I am having my Day 1 menses. Nurse told me it was fine, they will do scan even though having menses.
After i finished Nor E, my menses came one day before scan, do i did the scan too and prof gave green light to start the injection.
Dont worry, it was just like the normal scan.
All the best to your scan tomorrow. Getting ready to start the injection. Have faith and be brave. Jia you

I don't know what it's for . Just called Chr nurse and say to continue with scAn even with AF.. How gross. Cos Tmr start injections. When is your scan?
Yes it's the baseline scan. Must do during af.
No wonder I never see dr Anu & dr chew appear at L3 before, except when substituting prof. I always wondered where their clinic rooms are.

I feel like buying a pregnancy kit to have eary test. Should test it on Saturday or wait for BT on Monday? Counting down....

I feel like buying a pregnancy kit to have eary test. Should test it on Saturday or wait for BT on Monday? Counting down....

I am excited for your BT on Monday! What time is it?

If you do test at home, please take note that the HCG level in our urine can be too low to be detected by kit so kit may show a false negative. Blood test is still the most accurate.

Despite of saying that, I have 30 over kits that are always calling for my name at home, so I always can't resist the urge to test early during TWW for my cycles. :p

Last edited:
Hi ladies, can check for those who do fet, how many of u do natural and how many do medicated? Is it true both have equally high chances for bfp?

I refused to test previously.. Cos I no guts haha! Was more of in a self-denial mode & telling myself that as long as dont test, no result = got hope.
I would say if u have the courage, pls go ahead :)

Hi ladies, can check for those who do fet, how many of u do natural and how many do medicated? Is it true both have equally high chances for bfp?
I did medicated though I ovulate regularly & lining always no problem. But since I ovulate smaller follicles, prof said its not considered a perfect O so play safe, go medicated.
Under medicated, your lining will be the main factor. Whether u O or not is not impt.
I would say that both should have equal chance since your lining will be monitored & meds will be issued to support embryo.
Y not ask prof for his advice? He suggested medicated to me but said if I want natural, I can try also. Of course I listened to him la :p but medicated means got one extra cycle of meds before FET cycle.

Back