Affair with a Married Man - Should he be Exposed?

to end this mini discussion, point is, if we dun tell, we will dwell on it and tell of such sordid stories in online forums...
if we tell, then we risk breaking up a family....

if i get to choose, what my friend dont know, wont hurt her....

I wont keep quiet to my friend if she is the adulteress. I would tell her to know her position and no one will sympathise an adulteress. This is the consequence for her doing so she should take it in

Im a strong believer of karma because i seen alot of cases. Hence i dun believe we should take matter in our own hand because we are not karma. We should not judge and pass sentences based on our own assumption

Karma??? I am not so sure, my dear...
My bestie, had several flings when she newly married...
Guess who she married to?
a VP in GSKL. Guy is 1.80m ++ tall, earns >S$14,000 per month... they expecting their 2nd boy...
karma? seriously?

Last edited:
a VP in GSKL. Guy is 1.80m ++ tall, earns >S$14,000 per month... they expecting their 2nd boy...
karma? seriously?

Aiyo.
This could be what she soeed in previous life.
Plus. How many GSK VPs in Singapore could there be?
I think you forgot the additional zero behind the 14 before the,

Karma in next life perhaps? We never know and no need to speculate.
As long as our conscious is clear, just do it. And be prepared for what karma we may face.

karma? seriously?

so u so sure she is happy married?
u so sure she 100% wun get bad karma back to her?

there are things we do not see, hence we just assume. so whenever we want to do anything "righteous", we just assume to get our "reason" for the action. at least people ask why you want to do this, you have a reason to justify your action. this is very basic human behavior. we always want to justify our action to be right. and of course tat why alot of people loves to gossip, anticipating people action is so interesting i guess...

like you see a random stranger, father and daughter acting very intimate. u think probably they are incest. do you know my partner and i were also being assume that we are father and daughter too? we are arnd mid-30s. i look very young for my age, and my partner's age is close to mine. we were touring in seoul and the taxi driver thought he is my father. my partner loves to put our couple photo at his laptop wallpaper, hp wallpaper, etc. so when his ang mo boss saw it, he ask my partner whether he is paedophilia

that's why....
928743_357856497753652_1848544306_n.jpg

and just let people gossip about me....

Y can't father and daughter be close ah? I'm very close to my dad and will hug him close when I'm happy. Cry and hold his hands when I'm sad. Been doing for 30 over years wor. Kind of scary to see the 'incest' implication that one has. My hubby adores my ger. Isn't there's a saying of daddy's girl? Pls don't see things with color lens. Things r just as simple as it is. Family love and bonding. Nothing more or less

I know where you are coming from, friends78... but brushing boobs against dad's arm while walking in public and poor mummy is lagging behind????

Pixie Ng, I din think they are incest... i was more from the point of view - one, shouldn't they spare a thought for their mummies, lagging behind with shopping cart? two, the daughter dun mind, its ok, but the daddy? the daddy should be matured enough to know that his darling daughter's boob is brushing his arm....

To be honest, I'm not bothered or conscious about the breast touching the arms/body cos we didn't even thot of it. But It is interesting to hear about it. Nothing wrong or right but just want to give my views that it is really nothing happening lah. Don't think too much over it if u see it again unless the daughter appears to be in distress.

lol... u go try hooking your dad's arm and brushing, not once, not twice, but several times over... bet your dad will try to pull his arm away... sorry, I was raised in a conservative background... just hope my children wont da jing xiao guai about such issues....

Back