Register your baby for free gift pack! (SG50 babies only)

sg50parents

Good day to all mummies and daddies! :)

Many people have been asking me on how to get the free SG50 gift set that Great Eastern is offering for the SG50 babies. It is actually very easy and fuss-free procedure.

For those who are interested to register their baby for the free pigeon product gift set you can just register them via the link www.greateasternlife.com/sg/en/sg50/baby/index.jsp?=MTE4NTQ5M

Fill in the particulars and mailing address and the gift pack will be delivered to the address stated. The pigeon product gift set also come along with a one year free insurance for your upcoming little precious but remember it is only for babies born on 1st Jan - 31st Dec 2015 only.

Cheers and have a great day all!

gift-banner.png

Hi there. Do GE send ths gift set only after your birth or 2 wks after u register with them cos i have registered with them since 1st Apr & yet to receive the gift set.

Hi there. Do GE send ths gift set only after your birth or 2 wks after u register with them cos i have registered with them since 1st Apr & yet to receive the gift set.

Hi ongu, the gift set will be mailed over to you 8 weeks after your registration :) do you have any existing policies with ge?

Back