Looking for part time cleaner urgently

Hi,

I need a part time cleaner to do weekly cleaning and I am still looking. 3-4 hours preferably sat morning or sun noon. I really have no time to do and I have skin allergy when I contact with cleaning detergents n even I wear hand glove. Pls help to recommend if u know anyone, pls pm me, thanks!

Hi,

I need a part time cleaner to do weekly cleaning and I am still looking. 3-4 hours preferably sat morning or sun noon. I really have no time to do and I have skin allergy when I contact with cleaning detergents n even I wear hand glove. Pls help to recommend if u know anyone, pls pm me, thanks!

U found one already ?

Hi, I've recently engaged Fuss.sg. The cleaner they sent to my house was reliable and did a good job. Only paid $60 for 3 hours and I'm using it on a weekly basis. Hope that helps.

Hi, may i know where u stay? I know one which is good. Pee hour $15 and min 3 hours. But she stay at east side.
Hi Vivy, can you share your contact? I'm staying at the east side. Looking for once a week 3-4 hour cleaning job on weekends

Back