(2014) ivf mummies support group

My elder also super bad temper. She cry with her eyes close. Doesn't want to look at surroundings just cry her fill. My younger usually cry when not feeling well and hungry. Normal times she is ok.

Faith what u write I agree but sometimes when I'm tired and the girls just can't stop crying I also get irritated. Maybe plus some emotional stress adds up too. When I as the mother can't calm my girl down I feel useless.

This morning I went work I doze off at my work place for a good 15mins. Lucky no one walk pass my cabin. I just can't concentrate today.

Cheerywalnuts I also dispose off all my frozen blasts already felt so wasted but I know we won't go for no.3 as well. Yours is perfect cause one boy one girl :) mine two girls I can't imagine the day both get married and leave me :( my stage 1 fm also left half tin. Now also on total bm from pumping. I standby stage 2 fm cause scare they may not want to taste fm and I don't know if my supply enough for them a not. So I need to try on them fm maybe once a week or so. Still thinking thou. I hope to BF as long as I can. But pumping is really tiring. Go out on weekends also can't enjoy cause every 4hr pass I need to think of pumping.

My supply also dropped n needed to mix with frozen. Hopefully he doesn't mind. I threw away the infant fm coz it solidified. No fm on standby le.

I don't have the heart to let bb cry. The longer bb cry the more wind gets in n may expect a more cranky bb. Why not try Shichida 5min method and train up a more corporative bb?

Faithfullyyours, my girl also has a strong character.. Her needs must be made n attended to immediately else she will keep screaming n will nv give up.. After i got to know her style, getting to attend to her asap n understand what she needs, she will calm down immediately.. quite straight forward for her.. Most of the time she is smiling n laughing.. only when we din satisfied her needs in time she will be super cranky n loud n her diaphragm really power.. lol.. like dun mess with me or u will get it..

joy, i start giving since 1st month cos it's a remedy for quite a few conditions

iwantahealthybaby, my boy also cries with eyes closed so what i did was use a toy to make some sound n he will open up his eyes.. Seems like will distract him to forget why he crying to calm him down 1st.. Got to use different toys with different sounds at times if the latter doesn't work..
Girls usually closer to family n will go back home now often so dun worry both will be close to u even after marriage ;)
i stopped pumping since 2nd mth.. so can only base on their weight gain n growth to monitor if they getting enough as i dunno how much they drinking.. so far so good they meeting their milestone.. Dunno how to let them accept bottle.. Got to think of ways le cos so far not successful lol

If reach 6 months must we really change to stage 2 milk fm?my pd asked me to wait until 8 months then change as stage 1 the fm is better. Any idea?

i using enfamil.. Saw tt stage 1 is up to 12 months.. stage 2 is 6 to 12 mths? Think i just stick to stage 1 till i finish my current 2 tins :)

These few nights I also left her to cry and hope she self soothed but she just kept crying and screaming.

Faith, need to be very determined. I know very cold hearted but they will know. I just sit beside her. Talk to her but refuse to carry. I will also pat her but never carry. I also instructed hubby not to break the routine. Now the crying time shorten but still cry la.

If reach 6 months must we really change to stage 2 milk fm?my pd asked me to wait until 8 months then change as stage 1 the fm is better. Any idea?

It depends on the FM U giving. I'm using similac stage 1 during the first 6 mths then suddenly my boy keep crying n asking for milk but at that time he keep puking milk also after we burp him. We scare overfeed him then my sil say stage 1 no more enough for him liao muz change to stage 2. At that time he only 5 mths nia so we change to stage 2 n got better n at least my boy last longer for the milk time. Stage 2 contents more fat n can last longer

Cheery, yes you are right. Our 2 girls are the same. I must attend to her immediately and she will calm down. If not, she will just cry, scream and fuss. Her cry and scream is the type that she will turn purple. Now that she can recognise people, she doesn't like other people to carry her, except me and DH.

I bought Moon Rabbit brown rice powder last night. Think I'll let her try today.
ImageUploadedByForum1429583576.747177.jpg

Mschar, I don't really like the cry it out method of sleep training because I believe there is a negative impact on her. I'll see what I can do. Maybe I'll try the Shichida 5 minutes method.

I still have 2 full tins of Similac Stage 1 unopened.

Mschar, wah u really very determined. for me, i find talk n pat doesn't work cos they are not in the mood to listen n can nv get it into their head when they are screaming or crying as they will be too focus in crying until their needs are met... cos they still babies too young to understand n be rational yet.. agree with faithfullyyours tt it might create negative impact on them instead.. everytime i hear the elders say dun carry so much will spoilt them.. Give them pacifiers to quiet them down... actually i disagree with it.. cos every babies are different.. By benchmarking what is considered normal n actions to be done to be considered normal n right actions in bringing up a baby.. i think listen n observe the baby n satisfied them at this moment makes them a happier baby as now the only mode of communication tt they can give us via crying n screaming until we manage to guess what they really want..

ya for enfa is stage 1 to 12mths and stage 2 from 6mths. some prefer to switch to stage 2 but I think shouldn be problem. all I know is before switch must mix the diff stage fm right so bb can accept better.

cheery what is the eys pill for? I also want to buy if good. my elder just keep crying happy not happy also cry. she just likes to be carried and have her own ways. i don't know the grandma super dote on her so she cry only will carry so i don't know how to stop that from happening. wonder if she older will she understand better.

my old folks are totally different, cant let them cry one. once a sound only faster attend to them already.

Iwantahealthybaby, it's in powdered form not pill..

A soothing formula that is gentle for children yet addresses a wide range of paediatric discomforts – this is the best of both worlds, indeed.

-Helps clear phlegm and nasal discharge from colds and persistent cough
-Helps baby sleep better
-Helps baby resume appetite

Attachments

• 1429589902348.jpg
    1429589902348.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 116
Mschar, wah u really very determined. for me, i find talk n pat doesn't work cos they are not in the mood to listen n can nv get it into their head when they are screaming or crying as they will be too focus in crying until their needs are met... cos they still babies too young to understand n be rational yet.. agree with faithfullyyours tt it might create negative impact on them instead.. everytime i hear the elders say dun carry so much will spoilt them.. Give them pacifiers to quiet them down... actually i disagree with it.. cos every babies are different.. By benchmarking what is considered normal n actions to be done to be considered normal n right actions in bringing up a baby.. i think listen n observe the baby n satisfied them at this moment makes them a happier baby as now the only mode of communication tt they can give us via crying n screaming until we manage to guess what they really want..

Cherry check with u since u are a SAHM. Both ur bb stick to u or ur hub? For my case my boy stick to my hub more than me though I'm the one looking after him. Everyday when my hub knock off frm work when he reach home if he doesn't carry my boy he will cry n to the extend I need to carry him to see my hub shower. N everyday Abt the timing my boy will keep on looking at the door n wait for my hub to come back. I seems like a maid sia, duno to be happy or sad haiz

snow19, they stick to either of us at different timings.. dh is their playmate.. They will look for me for feeding.. Can see from their eyes lol.. They will look at the door to to see if my dh coming to play with them

i think will be their maid till they slightly older too.. lol but everything is worth it as i waited for them for so long

snow19, they stick to either of us at different timings.. dh is their playmate.. They will look for me for feeding.. Can see from their eyes lol.. They will look at the door to to see if my dh coming to play with them

i think will be their maid till they slightly older too.. lol but everything is worth it as i waited for them for so long

I was told normally boy is mummy boy then gal is daddy gal. But somehow my case is so different, mine is daddy boy haha.. Even my hub keep asking mi why our boy stick to him so much. He will cry if my hub leaves the room n keep on want my hub to carry him.

Yes. I agree by letting them cry we do subject the baby to a certain level of stress. But I also find that habits have to be cultivated young. Just like her elder sis, when PD told me to train her to sttn at 3m, I find it so cruel. But amazingly, elder really sttn in 1 week of training like what the PD says. But now for meimei, I delay starting the sttn training as I find she was a premie and also I enjoy the night latching session as day time I can only pump.

As of they r too young to know what's going on, I think u all will be surprise. Cos the baby learning pace is at greatest now. They literally know who can and who cannot. Eg, my baby will cry and look at my granny when she is here cos she knows granny sure carry her. And when I am talking to her while she is crying, she keeps taking her bolster and try to put herself in the comfortable position cos she knows I won't carry. Like she wanna quickly find her spot like tat. Then she will cry n look at me and look away to her bolster again. It's very different.

thank you cheery. I gotten it during my lunch time shall start trying on my girls tonight. both coughing and one got fever on off on off.

I am just complaining to my bud I feel so emo cause my elder doesn't allow me to carry her to sleep. I think I am like a playmate to her. play only when she tired wants to sleep or seek comfort my mum is the one. everytime I carry her and when she see my mum walk past she will start crying for her. I felt so lousy. as for younger is sticky to me. she will want me to comfort her especially if she not feeling well. then if I came back and she see me she will also start crying for my attention.

Iwahb, because you latch your younger one so she's more sticky to you. Your elder one is bottle fed so naturally she will look for the one who bottle feeds her the most.

think I must start to snatch the bottles from my mum already. can c during bottle feeding my elder keep looking at my mum. but sometimes I just cant excuse myself cause attending to the lil one.

iwahb-my baby is happy 4anyone 2carry.. worst.. even i m é one sloggin lik a dog.. struggle 2pump @work.. latch n wake up @night 2carry n comfort...

even the new teacher @ifc baby also will smile n want 2b carry by teacher..

duno 2b happy or jealous...

i wan2 buy é eys one n try... baby cough, runnin nose n dun sleep well sm nights..

My gal is always happier to see me when we go n fetch her at in laws hse. Between dh n me, she will want me to carry w her open hands n legs. She only look for dh if he alone.. Sometimes I reached n go toilet wash hands n feet before carry her. She will made a lot of noise until I carry her. Lol I feel so wanted by her. Hope this weekend to bkk w my mummies group, she will still want me when I m back.

I think every child is different. My girl is very sticky to me. Even when I just go and wash a bowl in the kitchen, she can sense that I'm not in front of her and will cry for my attention. Then when I reappear just outside the kitchen where she can see me, she stops. She needs to be able to see me. I think she feels insecure if she doesn't see me.

faith how is your girl? gaining weight?

dolly so cool can still plan go holiday somemore with the same mummy group. for me ever since the birth of the twins I like no more personal time already.

lynn same I also find mine is crying babies. everything also cry.

getting no energy at work. if the night before baby cranky I jialat.

snow how is your planning for no. 2 saw your dr already? good luck. is the que in kkh still mad?

today send my girls to ifc the teacher told me one of my girl like to tummy time can do very long her ownself keep tummy time and looking at people. then the other can lay there and flip to tummy and crawl backwards from one end to the other. so funny too bad no chance to see cause my girls when reach home see family members all don't want to ownself entertain already all want to be carried.

Iwahb, yes my girl is gaining weight but still on a slow rate.

I started feeding my girl the moon rabbit brown rice yesterday. I wanna ask I scoop one teaspoon of powder and just add hot water and stir until the consistency is what I want. Should I expect my girl to finish that whole bowl of brown rice cereal? I stop when she starts fussing.

Starting is just introduce for fun I would say. If she can take 3-5 scopes is good enough for a start. My IFC told me they usually eat 3-5scopes porridge and cereals can eat more. It's really so little I wonder if i should even try haha.

Yes u mix the portion according to your desired texture. Want more creamy just add less water.

faith how is your girl? gaining weight?

dolly so cool can still plan go holiday somemore with the same mummy group. for me ever since the birth of the twins I like no more personal time already.

lynn same I also find mine is crying babies. everything also cry.

getting no energy at work. if the night before baby cranky I jialat.

snow how is your planning for no. 2 saw your dr already? good luck. is the que in kkh still mad?

today send my girls to ifc the teacher told me one of my girl like to tummy time can do very long her ownself keep tummy time and looking at people. then the other can lay there and flip to tummy and crawl backwards from one end to the other. so funny too bad no chance to see cause my girls when reach home see family members all don't want to ownself entertain already all want to be carried.

Eh I haven see doc tan yet, my appointment with him is in August. my cycle is the longest period so need to catch the fertile period but I cannot use the basal thermometer bcoz I need to wake up in the middle of the night so we shall try till August n see doc tan n ask for his opinion

Let us talk about preschool education. Anyone has started looking for preschool for your LO? My friend told me if I intend to send her to playgroup when she turns 18 months old, I better start searching now. A lot of them are kind of fully booked.

Let us talk about preschool education. Anyone has started looking for preschool for your LO? My friend told me if I intend to send her to playgroup when she turns 18 months old, I better start searching now. A lot of them are kind of fully booked.
I have already booked 2 months ago. Must booked like 1 yr in advance for those popular school.

The school i choose is super ex. 1k per mth until k2. Other places only like $400+ for playground and nursery like $300+ and reduce somemore when reach k2.
Actually you all must book now. Booking is only booking and still subject to confirmation. The school i choose is just at my house downstair. As i am staying central just next to the mrt so that's the reason why the school fee is so ex. Mine is cherie hearts. Actually i am still doing research for international school or ang mo school but those locations really too far. I am also looking at CBD area near dh work's place since my house there already 1k per month for the school fee. Well still looking around but i book cherie hearts first heard their teaching not bad.

i didn pay much attention to special preschool. I just thinking to get a place nearby my home for ease of sending them to school. like first skool etc. but all this their vacancy very limited. waiting list can be 1 year etc. I register till I also forget which I chose. don't even know if they entertain me on my request.

Can 5/6 mths old bb take ikan bilis?

Cheery, yes you are right. Our 2 girls are the same. I must attend to her immediately and she will calm down. If not, she will just cry, scream and fuss. Her cry and scream is the type that she will turn purple. Now that she can recognise people, she doesn't like other people to carry her, except me and DH.

I bought Moon Rabbit brown rice powder last night. Think I'll let her try today. View attachment 518077

Mschar, I don't really like the cry it out method of sleep training because I believe there is a negative impact on her. I'll see what I can do. Maybe I'll try the Shichida 5 minutes method.

I still have 2 full tins of Similac Stage 1 unopened.

Can 5/6 mths old bb take ikan bilis?

U can but can soak the ikan bilis for 2 hours then drain the water n wash again to wash off any excess salt then cook for 30mins. Ikan bilis contain very high sodium which some bb their tummy still can't accept.

Today is the 3rd day I feed my girl the brown rice powder: 1 teaspoon of powder with 5 teaspoon of hot water. This guide is by baby center. Amount is reduced but consistency is thicker and my girl finishes everything. Tomorrow thinking of adding organic carrots into the cereal.

I think ok bah the moon rabbit some can start at 4mth+...I remember got a few color code, got 1 can start when bb reach 4mth while the rest is around 6m+

Bb_hc, that time when my girl had feeding problem from 3rd month to 4th month, my PD already suggested giving solids when she turned 4th month. My PD said even though they encourage mothers to breastfeed exclusively for at least 6 months, some babies might not even be able to last until 6 months to start solids. She meant that some babies are faster than others to show interest in food and less interest in milk. She said breastfeed for 6 months is a guide. Ideally breastfeed at least 6 months is the best but if can't, no point continue forcefully. Just like between BM and FM. She said eventually after 6 months, milk has to gradually become the supplement rather than the main food. Babies need to start to get their nutrients from other source of food. Can't survive just on milk.

I already delayed until now. She's 5.5 months now. My BM supply is dropping and she doesn't wanna take bottle so I can't feed her FM.

Yes, my girl when 3 month plus already show great interest when seeing food. Then when she 4 month plus pd also say she can start eating solid food already. My girl also got drinking milk problem when 3 months then luckily 4 months plus when she started some cereal she loves it. I am happy like faith also at least she is eating which gets the nutrients even she don't take that much milk i am not that worried. If don't give cereal and yet milk intake low is not good. Now my girl coming 6 months can eat and drink milk plus drinking some water too.
Faith, if can try to give some water using spoon when you give cereal. Like you got 2 cup one for cereal and one for water. At least after cereal drink a bit of water to swallow down. Maybe 1 to 2 teaspoon of water using spoon like let her lick lick a bit.

Yeah you need water once you started on solid food. As your baby don't like bottle can use spoon feed. If not try bottle with warm water. Btw try to give baby warm water not like we drink the temperature very cold type. From this stage onwards baby must learn to drink water already as they will slowly be like us taking meals and milk is just their supplement.

Back