(2015/12) Dec 2015 Mummies

Ladies who are having MS, my doc prescribed vitamin B6. I somehow feel that my MS improved. Din feel so nauseated and my appetite improved. U may wanna try. At least not a med.

Tested twice negative and i still missed my menses for 3 weeks. Tested again and is positive. Is my #2. My 1st one is 6 months+. Didnt expected to have #2 so soon. But we are happy n excited

@lohpr, u eat small or big portions? for me i can't seem to eat alot, but i feel heavy. I hope can see my lil one coming visit to Gyn. A week wait is like few mths of waiting lolx!

@lohpr yes me! Hungry every 2 hrs then feel nauseous after meal.. trying to take small bites in between and not so big portion for main meals

@mama_ya can totally understand how u feel.. I can't wait for sat to come.

@lohpr, u eat small or big portions? for me i can't seem to eat alot, but i feel heavy. I hope can see my lil one coming visit to Gyn. A week wait is like few mths of waiting lolx!
Hi @mama_ya sometime big sometime small. If eat too much will feel uncomfortable. But sometime no appetite to eat. Cant finish the food. Nw in my weeks 6 start to feel uneasy.. but no morning sickness..

Hahaha..yes.. i feel this mth like so long.. havent end.. btw hw many weeks nw?

Last edited:
@lohpr yes me! Hungry every 2 hrs then feel nauseous after meal.. trying to take small bites in between and not so big portion for main meals

@mama_ya can totally understand how u feel.. I can't wait for sat to come.

Hi @~sanyu~
Ok..at least i feel its normal.. cos i donwant to keep eating n eating.. sometime eat until dono wat to eat.. i can see my tummy bigger n bigger. Nt bb bump. But fatss..

@lohpr, i dun know i how many weeks. last wk check empty. but urine test n hcg test showed preg. gyn mentioned early preg or ectopic. worrysome! hopefully can see lil bud in the correct place!

if no bleeding/spotting/unbearable painful cramps shouldnt be ectopic. Dont worry ! :)

@lohpr, i dun know i how many weeks. last wk check empty. but urine test n hcg test showed preg. gyn mentioned early preg or ectopic. worrysome! hopefully can see lil bud in the correct place!

hello ladies! how have you been? i went to my checkup last Tues and the sac had doubled in size! (YAY!!)
my spotting had reduced (i think it stopped) which is to my relief, but however i dun feel any MS or nausea which i feel at the start..
is this normal? :p

hello ladies! how have you been? i went to my checkup last Tues and the sac had doubled in size! (YAY!!)
my spotting had reduced (i think it stopped) which is to my relief, but however i dun feel any MS or nausea which i feel at the start..
is this normal? :p
It's ok not to have MS... u r lucky!

Hi All, im so happy that the utrogestan works for me. My hormone is normal now.. Feel so relieved that I sometimes forget that I'm pregnant and walk q fast. Haha
BTW, anyone start applying lotion to prevent stretch mark? Any recommendation?

i cant seem to drink lactating milk. the smell of hot milk makes me nausea.

this mrng i went for gyn visit, a beanie can be seen (thank God!) but he still cant cfm if its inside womb or outside.. i thot can see the beanie its already inside the womb (?) hv to wait for another 3 wks. *worried worried worried!

Hi mama_ya, thanks for the recommendation.

I checked before we could see the sign but my doc alr confirmed that it's not outside the womb _ :s

Hi ladies,
I am expecting my 3rd one in 2 Dec 2015. Just used test kit to proven, and computed using pregnancy calculator that i am in 7 wks... yet to visit my gynae to confirm. I am kind of nervous and lost... my no.1 and no 2 already 7 and 8 years old... *so far apart with 3rd one* and i am kind of lost touch with handle baby o_O
didn't expect to come so fast, just removed my IUD in last dec...
btw, can add me to fb grp [email protected]

Last edited:
Can't sleep at this hour.
My edd is on 4 dec . I hope this pregnancy will be smooth . My no.1 is going to 6 yrs old this year . Had ectopic and MC in 2012 and 2013 .
So I almost to give up .

Any mummy got craving for coffee ? I try not to drink .

Any ideas on what health snacks we can keep in office ?

Hi mama_ya, what I meant in my earlier post is that when doc did v.scan we still can't see the sac but doc said from the scan there's no sign of ectopic pregnancy hence it's ok. I'm just wondering why u need to wait for 3 weeks. I'll get my doc to confirm again on my next visit.
Anw, dont worry, if there is not severe cramp or bleeding, it should be fine.

Hi all, I also wake up at midnight and couldn't sleep after that. Its been a few nights alr :(

@happy21, how do gyn rule out its etopic preg? Any symptoms to look for?

I kept biscuits, sweets & small plastic bags in my bag, office & my house. Biscuits I bought Sultana (Khong Guan).

Gyn yesterday measured my beanie, and mentioned based on the measurement, its about 3 1/2 weeks. But didnt give EDD yet. He says only next week / next 2 weeks then can see if beanie is inside womb or outside womb. I try hard not to worry, but the feeling worrysome is always there.

Hi @Excited_Audrey, I woke up 12 in the midnight, feels so hot. on the fan full blast, still perspiring. then another time woke up was at 4 plus am. Now at work, feeling nausea after drinking HL milk. Feels like puking. Had biscuits as bfast. Cant seem to eat anything more than that. Yesterday Gyn visit, i lost 0.5 kg.

@mama_ya ectopic pregnancy that time I did not fell any pain but I got discharge on off. Went scan on 5 weeks can't find the sac and monitor again, some ppl will felt pain . So if by 7 weeks or 8 weeks still can't detect sac doc will did details scan .

And did blood test to see the beta hcg level got increase or not.

Hi mama_ya, I asked nurse before if I can take milk. I thought if drink milk can gv nutrition to baby.
She said if I feel ok aft drinking milk, then its ok.if I feel nauseous after that, its ok not to drink. She also said during 1st trimester the only supplements required are folic acid and vit c. Fish oil etc can start in 2nd trimester. Hope this helps

hi i'm new here too. EDD should be 12th Dec and i'm having my #2. Nw should be 6 weeks+ but no sign of morning sickness yet. just sleepy and tired.. maybe coz i have a 15mths old daughter to take care.

wondering if any mummies have stories to share on pregnancy symptoms for different gender? coz my #1 i had some morning sickness and it was a girl.. current one no sicky feel yet so i hope its a boy.. Dunno if its the same for everyone..

pls add me also @ [email protected]

hi i'm new here too. EDD should be 12th Dec and i'm having my #2. Nw should be 6 weeks+ but no sign of morning sickness yet. just sleepy and tired.. maybe coz i have a 15mths old daughter to take care.

wondering if any mummies have stories to share on pregnancy symptoms for different gender? coz my #1 i had some morning sickness and it was a girl.. current one no sicky feel yet so i hope its a boy.. Dunno if its the same for everyone..

pls add me also @ [email protected]

Somehow my fren tells me the same thing as well. She had bad MS for her #3, a ger. But no MS for first two boys.

My #1 is a girl. Real bad MS. Vomit abt 3-5 times a day. I should be abt 6 weeks now. No signs of bad MS yet. Keeping my fingers crossed.

That day I had some spotting then I visited gyane also, he said brown discharge is normal.
If you worry , U can bring forward ur appointment better . 安心點。

I had brown discharge too. Gynae prescribed duphaston. So far no more brown discharge. Go see your gynae for a peace of mind.

Hi everyone...i just found out that i am pregnant 2 days ago. Confirmed it with my family Doc. 1st pregnancy and i m totally clueless on how to approach this. at this pt of time, we are open to either tmc or kkh. how do u all choose ur gynae? I called up kkh n asked for dr suzanna. Her earliest appt is 27jul! its too far away. I do not know if i shld just call up kkh n ask for the gynae with the earliest available appt date. How do u all approach this? M currently on my 7wks.

Anyone starts to wear maternity pants , maternity bra etc ? My normal bra making my breasts sore more worst. aft wearing sports bra, a bit better. but where can i get maternity bra fitting ?

wonder if the gender thing is accurate :) My #1 is a girl too and had MS

Somehow my fren tells me the same thing as well. She had bad MS for her #3, a ger. But no MS for first two boys.

My #1 is a girl. Real bad MS. Vomit abt 3-5 times a day. I should be abt 6 weeks now. No signs of bad MS yet. Keeping my fingers crossed.

me me ! :D Actually can buy decaf coffee. I drank decaf coffee throughout for my #1.

I will snack on Mcvities digestive biscuits

Can't sleep at this hour.
My edd is on 4 dec . I hope this pregnancy will be smooth . My no.1 is going to 6 yrs old this year . Had ectopic and MC in 2012 and 2013 .
So I almost to give up .

Any mummy got craving for coffee ? I try not to drink .

Any ideas on what health snacks we can keep in office ?

By the way anyone knows if its ok to swim in a heated pool during 1st trimester? If temperature is like the warm water when we are bathing should be ok ?

@junetns, not sure if this answer to ur qs. I found from Babycentre Pregnancy.

Soaking in a warm bath can be very relaxing and there's nothing to suggest that this is unsafe in pregnancy.

However, you do need to be cautious about hot baths. A hot bath can push up your core body temperature, and this could cause problems for your baby's developing brain and spine.

Hot bath water could also lower your blood pressure too much. This can make you feel faint or sick and affect blood flow to your baby. Reduced blood flow is unsafe for your baby at any stage of your pregnancy.

Test the water with your elbow or forearm before getting in, as you would for a child. This part of your skin is more sensitive to temperature than your feet or hands. Warm should be just comfortable so that you can get straight in without having to get in bit by bit!

@junetns, just to share, my doc said no sports for the 1st trimester. He also reminded me not to walk too much.

@mama_ya, I just bought my maternity bras online. My normal bras make me feel uncomfortable alr. Will wear as soon as I get them.

Is anybody feeling stretching or tight feeling around abdomen area? I'm in 6 weeks now

Thanks for the info :) So if warm heated pool should be ok? :D

@junetns, not sure if this answer to ur qs. I found from Babycentre Pregnancy.

Soaking in a warm bath can be very relaxing and there's nothing to suggest that this is unsafe in pregnancy.

However, you do need to be cautious about hot baths. A hot bath can push up your core body temperature, and this could cause problems for your baby's developing brain and spine.

Hot bath water could also lower your blood pressure too much. This can make you feel faint or sick and affect blood flow to your baby. Reduced blood flow is unsafe for your baby at any stage of your pregnancy.

Test the water with your elbow or forearm before getting in, as you would for a child. This part of your skin is more sensitive to temperature than your feet or hands. Warm should be just comfortable so that you can get straight in without having to get in bit by bit!

Not going to swim but just taking a dip in the swimming pool. hehehe... :D Will be on a vacation and the hotel has a heated swimming pool. My #1 sure wanna go for a dip so just thinking if its ok to go in :)

You had spotting/bleeding? Dr instructed bed rest for my #1 and not much walking too that time during 1st tri. Have some friends though that started slow walks and strolls throughout even during their first tri, they say some exercise will help with the delivery. But best to listen to your gynae. Must follow his instructions :)

I usually spree my stuffs online from USA. cheaper, nicer and more variety. ordered swim wear. hope they fit :p

@junetns, just to share, my doc said no sports for the 1st trimester. He also reminded me not to walk too much.

@mama_ya, I just bought my maternity bras online. My normal bras make me feel uncomfortable alr. Will wear as soon as I get them.

Is anybody feeling stretching or tight feeling around abdomen area? I'm in 6 weeks now

Hi everyone again

Sorry been missing in action. Been busy working.

Talking about sports... i guess it depends firstly how fit are u. If u have always been exercising i seriously think it is fine to exercise. I still go to gym often. Just last week i ran 10km. No cramps...no spotting...

If u google.. there are many exercises u can do during 1st trimester. But always listen to your body. ☺

I just bought some maternity shorts online as can't fit into most shorts anymore :( gonna look for more options cuz can't fit into a lot of work clothes too.. Anyone has recommendations?

Hi ladies, I just went for review yest @7w and gyn is advising to start thinking abt Oscar vs Panorama in 4 wks time. Anyone has experience/comments to share for each test?
Was informed that Panorama is 99% accurate while Oscar is 90% but much cheaper like $300 vs $1.4k (and possibly rising cost).

where did you order the maternity shorts? I bought pants online from old navy

I just bought some maternity shorts online as can't fit into most shorts anymore :( gonna look for more options cuz can't fit into a lot of work clothes too.. Anyone has recommendations?

Back