Any recommended female gynae?

xxMINZxx

Hi everyone! I'm new here! Married last year and am trying to conceive right now... Tried a few times but without much success. Am thinking of looking for a female gynae to have a checkup. Can anyone recommend me a good female gynae please? Hopefully not too expensive and yet good enough to see me through everything... Thanks in advance! ☺️

I don't have female Gynae to recommend.

But JTS my experience when I went for fertility checkup.. Most Gynae will not "entertain" if u have only been trying for few mths.

As long as u have not been trying actively for a year, they do not think there's any fertility issue..

I went to TMC to see a female Gynae few yrs ago and was brushed off and laughed at when I told her we have been trying for 6 mths.. She told me to come back 1 yr later (after 1.5yrs of trying). But I still proceed to do the test which result shows my hubby has low sperm count. No meds was given cos she said that's a normal issue and nothing can be done.

Anyway in the end I went to TCM with the result and managed to conceive after 2 mths.

But JTS my experience when I went for fertility checkup.. Most Gynae will not "entertain" if u have only been trying for few mths.

As long as u have not been trying actively for a year, they do not think there's any fertility issue..

I went to TMC to see a female Gynae few yrs ago and was brushed off and laughed at when I told her we have been trying for 6 mths.. She told me to come back 1 yr later (after 1.5yrs of trying). But I still proceed to do the test which result shows my hubby has low sperm count. No meds was given cos she said that's a normal issue and nothing can be done.

Anyway in the end I went to TCM with the result and managed to conceive after 2 mths.

Hi which tcm did u see???

Hi which tcm did u see???

Hi.

I went to Fu Nan TCM.

Blk 152 #01-266
Bukit Batok West Ave 6 St 11
6896 1618
Dr Su

Opening hrs.
Mon: 8.30-12pm / 6-9pm
Tue: 8.30-12pm
Wed: 8.30-12pm
Thu: closed
Fri: 8.30-12pm / 6-9pm
Sat: 1.30-5pm
Sun: 8.30-12pm

For 1st visit, be prepared for the long Q.. Can take Abt 2-3hrs...

Thomson medical
Dr WK Tan. She is really good. She's my family's gynae. 3 generations of ladies in my family sees her.

FYI, she is Zoe Tay's gynae.

I am also looking for a good female gynae. Anyone??

Hi.

I went to Fu Nan TCM.

Blk 152 #01-266
Bukit Batok West Ave 6 St 11
6896 1618
Dr Su

Opening hrs.
Mon: 8.30-12pm / 6-9pm
Tue: 8.30-12pm
Wed: 8.30-12pm
Thu: closed
Fri: 8.30-12pm / 6-9pm
Sat: 1.30-5pm
Sun: 8.30-12pm

For 1st visit, be prepared for the long Q.. Can take Abt 2-3hrs...
Thank you. I went to her too but cant sleep well after taking her med. Not sure y

I am with Dr. Kanika Chaudhary now..she is located at AMK..she visits both MA and Thomson. ..so far she is been good for me..

Hi there. I think most important is relax ur body. Dnt let ur body feel stressed out by the thought of "must get preg after each try"
This is the BEST medicine or vitamin . First to look out after your menus every mth:-
Glue alike thingy which appears on 4th-5th day (depends on individual) whn u hav this glue alike thingy, is the day u shld try to concieve.this only happen 1 day each mth . It is more accurate than taking your body temp. For your info, i have 2 lovely children & my no.3 is on the way

Back