(2015/11) Nov 2015 Mummies

Bangryun,
i'm still hving MS througout the whole day. AM will vomit gastric juice (before breakfast), after lunch will vomit whatever digested food (haha.. all look so meshy), before dinner will vomit balance of Tea-break or gastric juice again...
I can VOMIT 4-6 times everyday.
I still don't know the exact wks I'm in cos only see my gynae this Fri.
I still tot because I'm old le (38 yrs old), hence my MS symptons worse than most pple.

FOr the tiredness & sleepiness, i think that is norm for all MTB.

So nice have ur reply....make me feel I'm not alone!

This is my #1 and both me + my hubby feel nervous, and now only wk7 and not allowed to disclosed to friends yet...so I dare not ask so much around :'(

For me all the time are vomit out the gastric juice (reflux I guess)....
Food is quite less vomit out...but I suspecting I will vomit out those oil stuff >.<
Only fried rice make me feel better....

If I'm super tired...I will sleep once I'm home from office, abt 7pm+
Else...normal time will be 830pm+...

My breathing also quite rush and fast now.... ^^
I think I vomit 6-8times (but not much food, most reflux)

Bangryun,
i'm still hving MS througout the whole day. AM will vomit gastric juice (before breakfast), after lunch will vomit whatever digested food (haha.. all look so meshy), before dinner will vomit balance of Tea-break or gastric juice again...
I can VOMIT 4-6 times everyday.
I still don't know the exact wks I'm in cos only see my gynae this Fri.
I still tot because I'm old le (38 yrs old), hence my MS symptons worse than most pple.

FOr the tiredness & sleepiness, i think that is norm for all MTB.
Nowadays my morning sickness getting worse. =((
I vomited nearly everytime after my meal. Dinner only dare to eat plain porridge or bread.
I will sleep at 8.30pm, super snag. But need to entertain my no1, so need to sleep a while and wake up and see her.. Jiayou. More pregnant signs is good sign which my gynae said. Means bb are healthy n strong.

Looks like I'm the one sleeping @10+pm every nite... Altot I'm very tired, but I'm worry sleep to early will make me wake up in the middle of the nite.
Actually, I will wake up abt 2+am every nite to pee thereafter won't be able to go back to sleep...
U all hv this symptom?

hi everyone! im expecting my #1 :D EDD is 16 Nov. BTW any mummy planned oversea trips b4 preggie? I've planned end of april to Penang. June to Sydney. September to Bali.
Doctor doesn't encourage my trip to Sydney saying 7.5hrs flight is too long and rolled eyes when I mentioned about my Sep trip.
I am quite sad over my June trip.. I thot 2nd trimester shd be stable.
Any mummies are going oversea or had experience going oversea while preggie? and what did your gynae say about it?

I plan to go US in June and Europe in Dec but looks like have to postpone my plan n change to short trips... Nearly went down to the travel revolution fair to book....

Hello mummies to be =)

I'm expecting our first baby this November too. EDD is 5 Nov. Feeling a little nervous and excited at the same time. Currently seeing Dr Heng at Parkway East because she was recommended by my relatives.

Can add me on FB group? [email protected] Thanks =)

Looks like I'm the one sleeping @10+pm every nite... Altot I'm very tired, but I'm worry sleep to early will make me wake up in the middle of the nite.
Actually, I will wake up abt 2+am every nite to pee thereafter won't be able to go back to sleep...
U all hv this symptom?

I will wake up when my tummy have strange feel....like wan vomit or hungry.
Immediately take a hot milo and go bek sleep before you fully wake up...
like tat still easy to sleep back. And I'm found if before sleep I eat light food, I will wake up at midnight also...
So better eat rice everyday...lolz >.<

Me too sleeping at 10plus sometimes can't sleep. Woke up in the middle of the night can't sleep.

Drink hot milo once you wake up then quickly sleep back...
For me it warm up my tummy and I could sleep back...have to do when you are still blur.
Once you fully awake then hard to sleep back.

Hello mummies to be =)

I'm expecting our first baby this November too. EDD is 5 Nov. Feeling a little nervous and excited at the same time. Currently seeing Dr Heng at Parkway East because she was recommended by my relatives.

Can add me on FB group? [email protected] Thanks =)
Hi! My EDD is on the 21 Nov! Can I be added to the FB group too? [email protected]

Thank u!

invitation email sent, please check your email and confirm. thank you.

I will wake up when my tummy have strange feel....like wan vomit or hungry.
Immediately take a hot milo and go bek sleep before you fully wake up...
like tat still easy to sleep back. And I'm found if before sleep I eat light food, I will wake up at midnight also...
So better eat rice everyday...lolz >.<

I had very Heavy dinner every nite till very bloated. So I must only sleep at 10+ , hoping it will digest by then. I even rub "ru Yi oil" ( baby tummyache oil) every nite before sleep! Hee... to soothe my tummy bloatedness...

Tomorrow is my 1st w my gynae!!! So excited!! Will keep u all posted on the # of wks & Edd!
So far I aso yet to inform my Ofc bcos of the Chinese taboo ( cannot tell pple during 1st trim)..

Does that mean that we gals here r not human!!!!

I believe all of us r in the same shoes, so writing doesn't consider as "telling" pple right? :)

I suddenly find my MS getting worse blearghhh
Jiayou. You are not alone. My MS getting worse too. Last time vomited everyday once. Now is mostly every meal. Haiz. Next round I must ask gynae what if I took the medicine after 15mins - 30mins and vomited. Should I retake the medicine or not? Haiz.

Hi to all mtb, I am having unplan #3 now. EDD from gynae check up is 30 Nov. She said only k furthrr confirm in nexr appt. Keen to join fb group. Pls add me [email protected]

Hi mummies to be :)

I am expecting 2nd baby now. EDD is 29th Nov... So currently approaching week 8.

Can please add me to the fb group? My email add is [email protected]

Thank U!

hi, invitation via email sent, please check your email and confirm. thank you.

Hi all mummies to be. I am a first time mom, now in my 11th wk, edd on 2nd nov. Visited my gynae 1st time when I'm in my 7th wk. Get to hear the bb heartbeat. The feeling was indescribable. :) Wasn't aware that my period was late & was in Japan with my hubby in my 5th wk -_-", also went to KL in coach when in 9th wk. Checked with gynae what are the "Cans" & what are the "Cannots". But i think it varies for each mommy, do check with your gynae whether you can travel. I'm fortunate with no MS, only feel very tired, sleepy throughout. Though it gets a little better, but still feel tired in the day.

Jiayou. You are not alone. My MS getting worse too. Last time vomited everyday once. Now is mostly every meal. Haiz. Next round I must ask gynae what if I took the medicine after 15mins - 30mins and vomited. Should I retake the medicine or not? Haiz.

Hi...
You are not alone... I m also getting worst tat is y chking and counting dw when the MS will go away... feel so terrible and uncomfortable as if I m perpetual sick....
Haiz...

I'm back from my 1st appt w gynae @ tmc.. Saw my bb moving the legs & hands...my hubby & me were so excited!
Gynae ask me to consider doing Oscar (90% check for Down syndrome ) or harmony test (99% accurate).
But the cost for these 2 tests are so great? Oscar = $400 while harmony test =$1500!!!!

What do u gals think? For my age =38, Shd I go for Oscar first? (Keeping my finger cross)
If Oscar is negative, then I won't need to go for harmony test.

I'm back from my 1st appt w gynae @ tmc.. Saw my bb moving the legs & hands...my hubby & me were so excited!
Gynae ask me to consider doing Oscar (90% check for Down syndrome ) or harmony test (99% accurate).
But the cost for these 2 tests are so great? Oscar = $400 while harmony test =$1500!!!!

What do u gals think? For my age =38, Shd I go for Oscar first? (Keeping my finger cross)

What is the different betweem Oscar and harmony test?

I'm having blood test and Oscar at early & mid of next month...but Dr never mentioned me about Harmony test...

Harmony test is test for?

What is the different betweem Oscar and harmony test?

I'm having blood test and Oscar at early & mid of next month...but Dr never mentioned me about Harmony test...

Harmony test is test for?
According to my gynae, both test for down syndrome. Oscar will give u whether u have high risk or low risk, and low risk doesn't mean low risk.
Whereby harmony, it gives u 99.99% result and also help to determine the gender of the bb at week 11/12.

You all can consider Oscar test first. If the risk is high, then maybe at later stage you can also choose amniocentesis which will be done at 16 to 18 weeks pregnancy. Invasive but detect more abnormality.

Just had my checkup this morning and had my blood withdraw 2 tubes for Harmony test and 1 tube for normal routine test a feeling restless now.. Will be having NT scan during my 12 weeks instead. Hope everything will go smoothly.

Hi tigp,

The concern about Oscar test is the high % of false positive. Especially when maternal age is high (in my case too), there is greater likelihood to receive a positive result... which might not be a real positive anyway since age is a factor used in the calculation of risk and that is to our disadvantage. In case of positive Oscar result, may need to take follow up with test like amniocentesis to confirm. That's additional cost to consider.

I discussed with a genetic counselor and he agreed harmony test is best in my case. Amniocentesis the second best choice. So I did the harmony test despite higher cost. I read somewhere else in the forum that some mums are paying just a little above $1k for harmony test. Maybe you can check with other clinics/hospital.

Tomorrow is my 1st w my gynae!!! So excited!! Will keep u all posted on the # of wks & Edd!
So far I aso yet to inform my Ofc bcos of the Chinese taboo ( cannot tell pple during 1st trim)..

Does that mean that we gals here r not human!!!!

I believe all of us r in the same shoes, so writing doesn't consider as "telling" pple right? :)

i'm only 11 weeks but for some reason my tummy has grown (thickening uterus) and my colleagues are all speculating whether i am pregnant. its hard to keep this a secret but i'm determine to only make it official after my first trimester

U can try gynae link at admiralty. Dr Don wong. I am with him. Charges reasonable. Consultation sgd40 scanning up to sgd70 only. He is friendly. But this is of cos for individual opinion

thanks for your advise! i'm going to see him at the end of the month

Hi tigp,

The concern about Oscar test is the high % of false positive. Especially when maternal age is high (in my case too), there is greater likelihood to receive a positive result... which might not be a real positive anyway since age is a factor used in the calculation of risk and that is to our disadvantage. In case of positive Oscar result, may need to take follow up with test like amniocentesis to confirm. That's additional cost to consider.

I discussed with a genetic counselor and he agreed harmony test is best in my case. Amniocentesis the second best choice. So I did the harmony test despite higher cost. I read somewhere else in the forum that some mums are paying just a little above $1k for harmony test. Maybe you can check with other clinics/hospital.

Tks Shinmai, tks for explaining... I think Thomson medical center is these type of pricings...
My gynae allow me to choose. Although I've already book the date & timing for my Oscar, but it was fully booked till end May, hence I've to walk in very early on the day of my booking to ask clinic to slot me in!
So actually I still hv a choice to switch if I want to..... Still thinking hard.....

Anyone's tummy has shown? By when should we see a difference in size?
Mine is showing. Hub commented very big. So I was telling him, I think is fats. But he mentioned before this my tummy wasn't this big. And I have some people giving up seats to me since I was 6 weeks preg. I'm now 9w1d! 3 more weeks to go!

Hi mummies to be :)

I am expecting #2 now. EDD is 8th Nov.

Can please add me to the fb group? My email is [email protected]

Thank you! :)

Hi mummies! I m expecting my 2nd child and my EDD is 18 Nov.

Can add me to fb group? My email add is: [email protected]

Thanks!:)

Hello everyone! :) My EDD is 29 Nov. This would be my 2nd child :)

Could you please add me to the fb group? My email address is [email protected] :)

Thanks very much :)

invitation via email sent, please check your email and confirm. thank you.

Mine is showing. Hub commented very big. So I was telling him, I think is fats. But he mentioned before this my tummy wasn't this big. And I have some people giving up seats to me since I was 6 weeks preg. I'm now 9w1d! 3 more weeks to go!
Mine looks bigger than usual too though i've lost some weight. I think its more of bloating and indigestion! !

I'm already 11 wks 3 days! A few more days to go! Scheduled for Oscar scan on 29th
And now i'm looking at the air tickets for holidays in May.. haha

Back