I need some information about Hospitals in Singapore, please help.

robin.dhn

Hi,

My girl friend was diagnosed with infertility, it is about hormonal problem which cause her not able to produce ova. We are from Vietnam, did some treatment for some time already and we want to go to Singapore for new hope. We don't have enough information about which is the right hospital for our need, with average cost. Could you guys please help with some information? Which hospital we should go for? Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Tam

Woa..theres too many hospital in singapore. Common ones are thomson medical, gleneagles, mount alvernia, mount elizabeth, etc... Of cos there are good n bad reviews, adverse results n all, best is u seek a doctor's recommendation for ur girl friend individual needs. Every body requirement for treatment is different, hope u able to get a suitable doctor with a suitable price.. :) pray all well for her too.

Hope anyone who been thru may enlighten u too

@furbee thank you very much, you're so kind. She is doing great. We look at it positively, even though the pain is there but there are many things we can do to make it right and be happy. Again, thank you so much.

Hi,

My girl friend was diagnosed with infertility, it is about hormonal problem which cause her not able to produce ova. We are from Vietnam, did some treatment for some time already and we want to go to Singapore for new hope. We don't have enough information about which is the right hospital for our need, with average cost. Could you guys please help with some information? Which hospital we should go for? Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Tam

If u want more attention and better service choose a pte fertility centre. Public hospital are good too just that more ppl n U need to queue. I recommend Thomson Fertility Centre for fertility treatment. There are many good fertility dr around. Dr SF Loh from Tfc, dr Ann tan, dr sheila Loh from raffles hospital, dr LC Foong glenegales, dr Roland chieng parkway east.
Public hospital kkh dr tan Heng Hao, dr Sadhana. NUH prof pc Wong, SGH dr yu suling or dr Yong.

If u want more attention and better service choose a pte fertility centre. Public hospital are good too just that more ppl n U need to queue. I recommend Thomson Fertility Centre for fertility treatment. There are many good fertility dr around. Dr SF Loh from Tfc, dr Ann tan, dr sheila Loh from raffles hospital, dr LC Foong glenegales, dr Roland chieng parkway east.
Public hospital kkh dr tan Heng Hao, dr Sadhana. NUH prof pc Wong, SGH dr yu suling or dr Yong.

Hi Jumbo girl, any idea if there are subsidises for clinic under SF Loh too?

Back