2WW - for those TTC-ing

On off keep feeling pulling or tugging at either side of my tummy.. Slight cramp /pain... Is it normal? No spotting or discharge..
Congrats! The line looks obvious . Why don't u jus take the test ?:) if it is positive , at least with all the cramps, U won't need to guess what if I'm
Preggy etc. I didn't use first morning Urine when I bfp, the line will still be there. But if it is still early pregnancy , first morning urine is more concentrated . Don't need to wait till Saturday , jus test tmr morning :) Jia you! :)

pic.jpg

@bellebaby thanks thanks!! i read on the instructions slip that if clear blue states 3+ to gynae it may be about 5 weeks + . but i'm thinking of visiting a GP or gynae just to do some scan over the weekend? advisable?

Dont advise u do it. Cos i scanned mine at 5+ weeks when we tot it was 7+ weeks due to late ovulation. Doc couldnt find any sac even with V scan. End up have to do blood test and landed up panicky and $300+ poorer.

Dont advise u do it. Cos i scanned mine at 5+ weeks when we tot it was 7+ weeks due to late ovulation. Doc couldnt find any sac even with V scan. End up have to do blood test and landed up panicky and $300+ poorer.

wa.... so when do you suggest i do it ?? u went to a normal gynae clinic or hospital?

Hi everyone, I was using the Clearblue Pregnancy Test Digital Test with Conception Indicator and I got a 'Pregnant' and '1-2' weeks since conception 3 days before my menses is due.. I happily thinks that I'm pregnant.. However, my menses is due on Wed and I wanted to double check and tested with the cheap Watson pregnancy test kit and got a negative results which made me really confused. And I went on to do a search and I read that the Clearblue Pregnancy Digital Test gave a lot of false positive results! Anyone used this test kit and had this problem? I tested yesterday with Clearblue Non digital pregnancy test and got a very very faint positive. My menses is 2 days late today so I tested with the Watson kit again and got another negative. I've been having cramps every now and then even till now. Is it advisable to do a pregnancy blood test right away or continue to wait? Anyone can advice?

Hi everyone, I was using the Clearblue Pregnancy Test Digital Test with Conception Indicator and I got a 'Pregnant' and '1-2' weeks since conception 3 days before my menses is due.. I happily thinks that I'm pregnant.. However, my menses is due on Wed and I wanted to double check and tested with the cheap Watson pregnancy test kit and got a negative results which made me really confused. And I went on to do a search and I read that the Clearblue Pregnancy Digital Test gave a lot of false positive results! Anyone used this test kit and had this problem? I tested yesterday with Clearblue Non digital pregnancy test and got a very very faint positive. My menses is 2 days late today so I tested with the Watson kit again and got another negative. I've been having cramps every now and then even till now. Is it advisable to do a pregnancy blood test right away or continue to wait? Anyone can advice?

You can go to gynae and do pregnancy blood test...

wa.... so when do you suggest i do it ?? u went to a normal gynae clinic or hospital?

I went to KKH Private Suite. Is this ur #1? If so, u can start searching and reading up on your choice of doctors. Wide selection online to choose from. Cos its my #2, so i sort of know what i wanted and what to expect. If you have no bleeding or v bad cramps, you can make an appt at ur 7th week. You should be able to see the heartbeat by then. I did my beta hcg test at my first visit to really confirm my pregnancy.

I went to KKH Private Suite. Is this ur #1? If so, u can start searching and reading up on your choice of doctors. Wide selection online to choose from. Cos its my #2, so i sort of know what i wanted and what to expect. If you have no bleeding or v bad cramps, you can make an appt at ur 7th week. You should be able to see the heartbeat by then. I did my beta hcg test at my first visit to really confirm my pregnancy.

@Momo Mum i was being highly advised to go Mt A . I've read thru their package(single bedder) and it is comparable to KKH (single bedder) so was thinking of going Mt A. seems like their doctors all have their clinics located within the hospital itself....no clinics outside. Actually it is not an issue for me to travel as i'm working in TTSH and to go home from there not a big problem too.

can i just call up the clinic and make an appt or do i have to do a walk-in? and since the kit says 3 week +, do i count from here till 7 weeks?

don't have bad cramps or bleeding *keeping fingers crossed* but on off will feel pulling or tugging at either side of my lower tummy... hope its normal...

i used a normal kit bough over hospital pharmacy counter on the day my menses is supposed to be due and got a positive... then 3 days later i used the clear blue digital test. clear blue so far has been ok .. i've tried using before this time round.

Yeah I agree with momo mum. Usually so early may not see anything and may end up being paranoid or pay more on other tests or an tai pills. But having said that, I also have mommy friends who have history of preg complications so they would see gynae v early just to be safe.

My first preg I only saw my gynae at week 7 from LMP cos she was on leave. By then, could see sac, yolk, fetus pole and heartbeat, I teared seeing my baby the first time haha.

For my 2nd preg, I saw my gynae at week 6 and could only see an empty sac, v sad, that time. Before appointment, I felt my preg symptons eg nauseas were subsiding and I started feeling cramps and got a feeling baby was gone. I subsequently went back at week 7 and 8 to scan again and still empty sac n my gynae concluded it was a blighted ovum. During the 2 weeks, my gynae gave me an tai pills. Almost every appt then, it was raining heavily like heaven also crying.

By the way, my gynae is at tmc, Dr Sim Lee Ngor if you are interested.

Yeah agree with pixie. Go blood test. Maybe chemical preg?

@Momo Mum i was being highly advised to go Mt A . I've read thru their package(single bedder) and it is comparable to KKH (single bedder) so was thinking of going Mt A. seems like their doctors all have their clinics located within the hospital itself....no clinics outside. Actually it is not an issue for me to travel as i'm working in TTSH and to go home from there not a big problem too.

can i just call up the clinic and make an appt or do i have to do a walk-in? and since the kit says 3 week +, do i count from here till 7 weeks?

don't have bad cramps or bleeding *keeping fingers crossed* but on off will feel pulling or tugging at either side of my lower tummy... hope its normal...

I have tugging cramps on my left side too. I read that its normal and its round ligament pain caused by uterus expanding for foetus. As long as not severe pain which might indicate an ectopic pregnanct.

U mentioned that u work in TTSH. r u a healthcare professional?

I have tugging cramps on my left side too. I read that its normal and its round ligament pain caused by uterus expanding for foetus. As long as not severe pain which might indicate an ectopic pregnanct.

U mentioned that u work in TTSH. r u a healthcare professional?

nope. Im doing associate program coordinator for those doctors doing their residency but my big boss is National Healthcare Group

@bellebaby thanks thanks!! i read on the instructions slip that if clear blue states 3+ to gynae it may be about 5 weeks + . but i'm thinking of visiting a GP or gynae just to do some scan over the weekend? advisable?
Alamak! Me and my pregnancy brain !:) miscalculation ! Hahah.. Ya, should be around 5 weeks+.. Don't need to go this weekend , too early.. Maybe around last week of April:) I first visit the gyne around 6-7 weeks too:) happy for u :)

Alamak! Me and my pregnancy brain !:) miscalculation ! Hahah.. Ya, should be around 5 weeks+.. Don't need to go this weekend , too early.. Maybe around last week of April:) I first visit the gyne around 6-7 weeks too:) happy for u :)
plus it may be hard to slot in an appt for this wkend at v short notice as today is Friday alrdy

Desperatemummywannabee

It's only 3+..

I suggest u wait for 1 mth then go.. or 3 weeks later.. at least can see something.. probably a sac with a blinking heart.. cos this only shows around 6 to 7 weeks

Now u go.. may not even see sac and u gonna start scaring urself till 2 weeks later.. I am sure ur gyane gonna ask u do hCg test every 2 days to see if it doubles up.. so u r like paying 300 plus before u even see a sac ya..

Unless (CHOY touch wood) ... any complication.. otherwise go at least 3 weeks later

It could be chemical.. which is why most encourage test after missed period. My 2nd pregnancy also like that.. somemore missed period. . Then the happiness lasted only a week cos I was spotting.. did HCG blood and first it double.. then 2nd time it didn't. . then big flow came..

Be strong ya.. it's just that the creation wasn't strong enough to become a true pregnancy. And this.. u can try again right after ur menses over. Don't give up ya

For peace of mind.. go for a check and do a ultrasound and paps smear.. if u haven't done so for the last yr. It's good to have a routine check every 2 yrs. So it will be a fresh start button too.

Every pregnancy we will fear abt miscarriage. After my 2nd miscarriage, I took a yr to conceive and my third pregnancy was a breeze. My girl is 9 mths already. Jia You!

Do anyone get really gassy or get tummy cramps or like keep needing to poop whole TTC???

My period came back 27 last month. And we have been TTC ever since, actively trying. Thing is, before my 1st child I had really regularly period. Like skipping a month or 2 randomly. So since we have been trying actively, and really keeping my fingers crossed. Not too sure if my period is back to being irregular or will it be regular now.

Any idea? Experiences? Right now I am really hoping that my period don't come end of this month. But if it does not come, it can either be pregnancy if not its my period that missed.

For peace of mind.. go for a check and do a ultrasound and paps smear.. if u haven't done so for the last yr. It's good to have a routine check every 2 yrs. So it will be a fresh start button too.

Is it really necessary to do u/s check? I wonder what could be the worse case scenario after the check.. This is the first time I learnt about this condition.. Did u do any short confinement after that incident?

Last edited:
It's really hard to say cos u won't know how far r u for this. Chemical pregnancy is just a tot and maybe it is.. It's alway good to have a check. Maybe u r still pregnant? Just that u r bleeding? Maybe there is a sac but no embryo? Maybe it's just bleeding but bb is ok? So many maybe if I were to list out. Becos u did tested a positive. I really suggest u go gynae to have a clearance. It least u hear it from professional ya. For me.. I didn't do any confinement after miscarriage cos I don't feel the need to.

Reactions: Z2
It's really hard to say cos u won't know how far r u for this. Chemical pregnancy is just a tot and maybe it is.. It's alway good to have a check. Maybe u r still pregnant? Just that u r bleeding? Maybe there is a sac but no embryo? Maybe it's just bleeding but bb is ok? So many maybe if I were to list out. Becos u did tested a positive. I really suggest u go gynae to have a clearance. It least u hear it from professional ya. For me.. I didn't do any confinement after miscarriage cos I don't feel the need to.

Thanks for the information. Looks like I should arrange an appointment with my gynea soon.. Thanks so much! =)

Just experienced an intense pain in lower tummy but no bleeding. It went away after about 5 mins... Should I be worried?this is the first time u encounter this kind of pain since pregnancy confirmed. Help!! :(

Just experienced an intense pain in lower tummy but no bleeding. It went away after about 5 mins... Should I be worried?this is the first time u encounter this kind of pain since pregnancy confirmed. Help!! :(

Hi, if you are really worried, why not go to kkh 24hr clinic? Set your mind at ease. Hope this helps. And don't think too much.

Reactions: Z2
Hi ladies.. need some help here.. anyone suffering from bad migraine during 2ww? Im suffering from bad headaches from monday till now.. is a on off thingy but it can be so painful that i felt nausea :(:(
I have jus tested using a opk & has a v v faint line.. can somone help me to see as my hubby told me is a negative as per the package instruxtiona.. feel so sad so i decidw to ask help herw.. pls advise..

Attachments

• 1429454627044.jpg
    1429454627044.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 165
Hi ladies.. need some help here.. anyone suffering from bad migraine during 2ww? Im suffering from bad headaches from monday till now.. is a on off thingy but it can be so painful that i felt nausea :(:(
I have jus tested using a opk & has a v v faint line.. can somone help me to see as my hubby told me is a negative as per the package instruxtiona.. feel so sad so i decidw to ask help herw.. pls advise..
Jus to confirm, is this opk or hpt? Cos u mentioned U are in your 2ww.

If this is an opk, it is considered as negative . Cos for opk, the test line has to be as dark as control or darker than control line to be considered as positive. But which cd are u in now? Your cycle regular? Usually how many days? Usually once I got a positive opk, I'll use a clearblue digital ovulation test kit to confirm and usually the result will tally and I'll get a smiley face:) Jia you! Probably you will be ovulating soon so keep testing daily and if u see the line darkening , U know probably going to ovulate soon :) if u take bbt , can help to confirm that ovulation has taken place or not. Of course the most accurate way is to go for follicle tracking but it is an expensive way .., so jus BD with love on alternate days and relax :)

Back