RE: KITTYSPREE - PLS JOIN IN IF YOU ALSO HAVE PROBLEMS WITH HER

crystalrose

Dear All and Admin,

I have no other choice but have to create a new topic here about KittySpree as It seems that her username is not valid anymore and she is also not replying emails.

I placed an order with her (for H&M) on 22 Dec 2014 for the amount of SGD89.19, KittySpree is not updating anything re to my order and she is also ignoring my emails.

I saw from her other Spree and it seems like some of you also have this problems... Please join in as we should find a way to solve this problem.

Thank you very much.

Hi Crystalrose,

Thanks for creating a thread on KittySpree.

I have ordered Ralph Lauren from her in end Nov 14. Till today, she has not send my stuff nor refund to me. Also never response to my emails as well.

Hi, I did not join any of her spree. Just my suggestion, make a police report online and paste the report number here so that the rest who affected or want make police report and use and make a police report. The more people make police under the same report number and the police will take action.

If individual make police report, as the sum of money is little mostly the police cant do much also.

Hi
Many of us have had problems with her, all her sprees have problems. She is cheating on the sipping fees and giving lots of excuses for refunding and etc. My courier were charged $23 for 1 medium size and 1 large size handbags. She delayed my delivery and yet wanna charge me extra! Go through hide and seek with her upon receiving my bags when i told her i would like to self collect as she failed to deliver to me on e promising date.

U can read all our woes in this link. Try to read back her post as she is very capable of posting many many posts to cover our complains so that other spree-er cannot see and will continue ordering from her and that she could CHEAT their money.

http://singaporemotherhood.com/foru...-off-rate-1-38-no-concierge-fee.15330/page-30
http://singaporemotherhood.com/foru...-off-rate-1-38-no-concierge-fee.15330/page-30
Her nick still exists, as KittySpree. u can search all her sprees and read the woes of the spree-ers.

i paid for $74.51 for my shipping and $23 for my courier!

To those who is thinking whether to spree with 'KittySpree' better think thrice... I am another victim who have had the worst experience in my life spreeing with her! Not only shipping is high but communication was hectic. Don't be attracted by her low exchange rate to spree with her. My experience with her was really hectic and awful from the beginning to the end...

If u want to spree with her, take your own risk.
- extremely shocking high shipping fee
- extremely shocking courier fee
- refuse to reply email
- hiding herself
- refuse to show proof or evidence of shipping charges/shipping slip
- playing time with you
- replying your email/message but pretended to never see some of the enquires
- not replying email
- extremely slow in replying email
- super duper long wait for the spree
- sleepless nights
- worry and stress
- hectic and tired of checking emails every min / hour
- she said items too heavy cannot do register mail??? not true.
http://www.singpost.com/send-documentparcel/registered-article.html

The only good thing about joining her spree is that i received the bags in good condition. She wrapped nicely with waterproof self-adhesive bag. I received my bags in good condition. Just my luck joining her spree... I decided not to make a police report but i seriously hope that KittySpree can do something to it and not continue her act.

Hi,did u ladies get your stuffs eventually? i dont get replies to my emails too...I don't think she is tt sort who cheats n thought perhaps something happen to her & I just need to be patient in getting my items until I saw she is having spree & I felt alittle confused.

Last edited:

Back