6months plus baby refused drink milk

Janiceliao

2 more weeks my baby will turn to 7 months but she now doesn't like to drink milk even after 4-6hours, can mummies advise me how and what should I do. Thanks

I'm having this same problem! My baby can go without milk for 4 to 6 hours and don't cry for milk...

U mean refused to latch as well as refused to drink from bottle? My experience is refused to drink milk from milk bottle for 12 hrs and turn out she is ok with latching and this sustained for 9 mths.

U mean refused to latch as well as refused to drink from bottle? My experience is refused to drink milk from milk bottle for 12 hrs and turn out she is ok with latching and this sustained for 9 mths.
So now your baby is drinking? for how long this issue been?

Mine is from bottle. He doesn't latch since birth... used to drink well until about 2 mths ago after fell sick for the 1st time then from there on... drinking milk has been like a torture to him. Takes a long time to finish 3 or 5 oz

What else can we do seriously? I'm giving him Appeton multivitamin. Heard and checked with doc that the Lysine content supposed can help boost appetite. Tried 2 weeks but so far not much improvement

[Q="DTJY, post: 7917850, member: 165802"]What else can we do seriously? I'm giving him Appeton multivitamin. Heard and checked with doc that the Lysine content supposed can help boost appetite. Tried 2 weeks but so far not much improvement[/QUOTE]
My girls is recently fell sick after the 6mths vaccination then start became like this...haizzz...I'm so worried about it,

Baby started with solids? Maybe, mix EBM or FM to their solids? That been said, always seek PD's advice if in doubt. ;)

But the amount of cereal or puree given is so little. Worry not enough to substantiate a meal and yet he's not drinking enough

slowly. they will want milk if they r hungry. for my boy, when he go on milk strike, at times he will cry. i rock him to sleep first then after that try again.

Hope so lor. He only drinks fast when he cranky and want to sleep. That's the best time to feed him. When awake... drink milk like torturing for him

Hope so lor. He only drinks fast when he cranky and want to sleep. That's the best time to feed him. When awake... drink milk like torturing for him
Ya hope that so.... now I try every 3.5hrs to 4hrs feed her, if drag too long hour over hungry she also refuse to drink. I'm also try feed her while she sleeping or going to sleep that's best time

Hope they get better as time goes by la...

Now my baby is sick with fever and blocked nose. The fever stable with paracetamol but the nose... nvr seem to get better even with nose drop. So worrying. Anyone knows any home remedy to help with the blocked nose?

Now my baby is sick with fever and blocked nose. The fever stable with paracetamol but the nose... nvr seem to get better even with nose drop. So worrying. Anyone knows any home remedy to help with the blocked nose?
images
that time my baby also having blocked/running nose, doctor gave her this(0.01%) used 4times/day and it helps. go consult doctor before use. U also can try use baby's vicks, put on her chest and back area near to lung and a little bit on the nose, it also help

Yeah... am forcing him to drink water after milk. Your baby drink plain water? Actually hospital advise no need as long as baby is drinking breast milk and formula according to the mixing guide. But I still give him some plain water. To flush the mouth and tongue also la

Yeah... am forcing him to drink water after milk. Your baby drink plain water? Actually hospital advise no need as long as baby is drinking breast milk and formula according to the mixing guide. But I still give him some plain water. To flush the mouth and tongue also la
Hehehehe....ya hospital advise me also no need to gave water but every time after feeding her milk I still will gave her some water to flush the mouth and tongue

Oh dear, my now my girl is better.... she with my mum is purely fine but with me....omg she so naughty and refused drink:(

Really???? Doc prescribed previously but I nvr gave bcos he fell ill after that. From there on I nvr gave him at all...

No no. I mean doc gave probiotics but i haven't started giving then he fell ill liao. After recover I also nvr started giving

Sometimes, its the brand of the milk. There was a period of time (maybe a week plus) that he does not want to drink, then we realized its the brand. I think he prefers a slightly sweeter milk, the previous one was too 'nutritious' that it tasted quite bland...

Use Young Living Therapeutic Essential Oils. Many mommies going drug free and natural alternatives these days. There is a FB group on this, many mommies in the group. Let me know if you keen to join the group.

Home remedy for baby may be hard to administer... unlike adults. They cannot sit or lie still lor.

My baby had problems with blocked nose quite frequently, until he tossed and turned and cannot sleep properly at night. By the way, if baby can sleep well, then blocked nose will go away, so kind of chicken and egg situation. Anyway for my case, I decided to buy vapor rub (suitable for infants). In the end, it not only worked, and helped him sleep better, but he seemed to like it so much. He likes to look for the bottle and hold it wherever he goes.

Back