(2006/02) Feb 2006 MTB

Claire
haha he has his notti moments la...not all the time goody goody one wor...

i not bringing my kdis for Disney on Ice le...why le u got tickets to sell?

Hi Gals,
me super long no post here.
Just to update that my #2 baby boy is borned on 17feb....CNY bb again. haha... now i still in confinement.
and jh is finally diaper free for day n nite. she is able to wake up and go toilet on her own.

smiley
congrats!
happy.gif

etelle
no leh, still hesitating over whether or not to go. Too ex, esp now both need tickets
happy.gif

smiley,

congrats!!

etelle,
elvin will wake up on his own to pee on potty. He is diaper free since last Aug.

I am a lazy mummy. Didnt train him too. he is the one to request dun wan diaper. Then we just let him try. Glad that there is no accident. So far so good.

smiley
jia hui is so good....so in the middle of the night she just wake up and go toilet herself??? Then are u guys wake when she wake up to go toilet?

Jappooh
wah elvin also very good....so independent....

Claire
How's handling 3 so far?

etelle
it's ok coz I've a helper at home. BUt when all 3 make noise at the same time, sometimes get v frustrated. Like the girls start fighting and zr starts crying also, v stressed. But when they're all loveydovey, then feel v warm inside
happy.gif

Selling 1 unopen GNC Childlife Essential Fatty Acids Natural Butterscotch flavor.

Expire date: 23 Oct 2010

For pregnant or nursing mum and infants 6 month up to 12yrs old kids.

Product detail: http://www.childlife.net/node/53/

Original price: $ 43.50
Selling cheap now: $ 38

Pls PM me if u interested. Collect at my blk (hougang). Thanks!

etelle,
jh will wake up on her own and wake us up says wanna go urine. last time she sleep in my room so i jus tell her go on her own and she will go her own to toilet. now she sleep in her own rm with either me or my hb with her we will bring her toilet cos its v dark and no toilet in her rm. scare she fell down.

Hi mummies

sorry to interrupt.

I have 6 bottles of DOM (1litre) & 1 bottle of Yomeishu (700ml) to sell. All brand new! Selling cheaper than retail and provide foc delivery. Pm me if keen. Thanks!! :)

Hi Mummies,

Apologies but am searching for a Babysafe Mattress for baby.. Do pm me if you've any to let go, with the condition, dimensions, pictures etc.

Appreciate it lots and thanks! =)

Dear mummies, I am providing Weekend Chauffuer Service in a luxury 8 seaters MPV. Will be driven by myself. I can send your family to a location comfortably. Car seat and booster seat available for kid and baby. Pls sms me @ 90990650 or email me [email protected] to learn more. Limited slots available in Dec 2010 and Jan 2011.

Dear Mummies, it has been year since we all last posted in this thread. How about we revived it by sharing about "primary 1" registration????

Let's kick start by sharing which primary school are we enrolling
happy.gif

Welcome back all!

Hey Agnes!!! Welcome Welcome back!

Nick/ Kid Name/ Primary School
1. Smiley/ Jiahui/ Admiralty Primary School
2. Etelle/ Ethan/ Nan Hua Primary

Jaslyn(Low) here, had a hard time trying to rem my pwd. Haha

1. Smiley/ Jiahui/ Admiralty Primary School
3. Jasjas/ Chloe/ Fengshan Primary

Thanks Jaslyn and Violet for reporting. LOL.

1. Smiley/ Jiahui/ Admiralty Primary
4. Violet/ Fengkai/ Sengkang Primary

Let's keep the list rolling!!!

1. Smiley/ Jiahui/ Admiralty Primary
4. Violet/ Fengkai/ Sengkang Primary
5. Bochup/ Yujie/ Meridian Primary (she forgot her password , cannot log in)

Nick/ Kid Name/ Primary School/ Phase
1. Smiley/ Jiahui/ Admiralty Primary / 2B
2. Etelle/ Ethan/ Nan Hua Primary / 2A2
3. Jasjas/ Chloe/ Fengshan Primary / 2A2
4. Violet/ Fengkai/ Sengkang Primary / 1
5. Bochup/ Yujie/ Meridian Primary (she forgot her password , cannot log in)/ 2C

Kelly,
I think everyone of us have the problem of remembering our password!!! Thanks for logging in!

Amanda
Thanks for logging in and reporting!!!

5. Bochup/ Yujie/ Meridian Primary / 2C
6. Ivoy/ Zi Jie/ Da Zhong Primary/ 2A2
7. Amanda / Xin Ru / Fernvale Primary / 2C

Jasjas
maybe last time young , i saw you when i am walking back home...LOL...my former school was Ping Yi Primary, just next door to yours but has since been demolished
sad.gif

Etelle,
Haha...maybe hor. ;)
Let say u wanna register Ethan in Fengshan Phase 2A2 can anot ar? Cos Pingyi n Fengshan combined mah.

Time flies, our kids gng pri one soon.

Etelle
Can. No need to go by name of the school. My hb's sch and other 2 schs merged too and we also qualify under 2a.

Anyway, nan hua is very gd sch lah. Since can go nan hua, why not? Haha, this exercise is too late for me since mine is already in pri 1.

Hi hi,

Vonvon/Marcus/Red Swastika/Phase 2c

Etelle, thanks for initiating. It's really nice to catch up with each other at this point in time and discussing abt these issues.

Hi all,
Nice to be back
happy.gif

Claire/Xin Ru/Methodist Girls School/2A1

Etelle,
Hubby want to try nan hua for ZR, 2C. Too late for the girls already. I asked him to do pv for nan hua, he say too troublesome...

5. Bochup/ Yujie/ Meridian Primary / 2C
6. Ivory/ Zi Jie/ Da Zhong Primary/ 2A2
7. Amanda / Xin Ru / Fernvale Primary / 2C
8.Vonvon/Marucs/ Red Swastika/ Phase 2c
9. ihave3cats/ashton/Red Swastika/ 2A2
10.Claire/Xin Ru/Methodist Girls School/2A1
11. Oscarsem/ Tavis/ Innova Primary/ 2C
12. Feza/Elly/Innova Primary/ 2C
13. bbger/Shayna/ Maha Bodhi/ 2C
14. sunshinekid/ Annika/ Raffles Girls/ 2A1

Mashy
haha later on then i realised caeden already in Pri 1. Good! You can share with us what we should look out for and how to prepare fo Pri 1 life =)

Claire
I went to read up on the thread of Nan Hua in kiasu parents and they said that the school is very strict in selecting PV. They will only pick you if your skill is required. But can have a go, that would have a higher chance. If not have to move within 1km. If outside of 1km, according to the parents in kiasu parent, dont even have balloting chances in 2C

<font color="0000ff">Hello Mummies,

Time really flies! We were still talking about breastfeeding and brand of diapers in the past... Now we are all talking about kiddos going into P1! Faint!

Let's hope our kids get into the school of the choice, and we can start sharing notes in the coming months..

Hey, we can exchange test/ exam papers next time! Whahahaahahha.... :p</font>

Hello ladies,

It's been a long long time since I login to chat. I should be enrolling Keagan in St Gab, still thinking and praying over it cos I'm still undecided whether to go for Monfort Junior or St Gab. See what is God's plan for him.

Hi mommies wif boys born in 2006 &amp; are interested to go for the following, pls contact me.

I've 2 tickets to let go for Thomas Live - Thomas and the Hidden Treasure. Good Seats In the Middle.

Details as follows:
Date: 7th Oct 2012 Sunday
Time: 11am
Section: A3
Row: D
Seat: 7&amp;8
Cat 1
Price S$186 inclusive of Sistic charge

Pls email for faster respond.
My email: [email protected]

Back