Anyone can recommend me Dr for IVF?

Bina76

Hi I'm new to this forum. Just gotten married 2 years back and had an ectopic pregnancy last year may where I have to have a laparatomy to remove my right tube. Started trying again since December last year but til now no news yet. So am thinking of doing IVF as I'm already 38! So please advice.

Depends on several considerations. You want to use govt grant must go govt hospital like KKH, etc.
For KKH the more popular Drs are Dr Tan HH and Dr Sadhana.
For private doctors, Loh SF, Christopher Chen are supposed to be quite good too.

Depends on several considerations. You want to use govt grant must go govt hospital like KKH, etc.
For KKH the more popular Drs are Dr Tan HH and Dr Sadhana.
For private doctors, Loh SF, Christopher Chen are supposed to be quite good too.

Hi_mei,
Thanks. I am not a Singaporean so won't be able to use govt grant.

Any idea what's the cost gonna be?

I did with KKH. Depending on the amt of stimulation drugs u are prescribed, it will range from approx 10k to 12k. I think KKH is the cheapest.

For private I am not so sure. Heard that it is about 15k.

I did with KKH. Depending on the amt of stimulation drugs u are prescribed, it will range from approx 10k to 12k. I think KKH is the cheapest.

For private I am not so sure. Heard that it is about 15k.
Great. Thanks hi_mei.

Hi Bina, did you go to Dr Charles Lim? I am going to see him first time , want to know more on how he handle his first time appointment. thinking of jumping directly to plan B but seems like everyone on the thread always being prescript for plan a first

I think for govt hospital u still can get grant just that is lesser. If ur husband is Singaporean shld be able to get grant. Do check out the website or u may want to go kkh n do. Will be much more cheaper than in private hospital

Back